All Comments on 'Matt's Vacation Revelation'

by monsterrdude

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great

keep this story going. it's one of the best!

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 15 years ago
Wow

This soo fantastic, it's almost beyond words. Thank soo much for writing it. The perfact life and the perfact coupling, and the perfact story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story idea!!

There may have been a minimal amount of spelling or grammar errors but if so it's so nice to read such a well written original story plot that I was not distracted at all.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Good story,I really liked it

Well writen and fast moving, a good solid story line and well defined characters.The plus is the good ending. Thanks........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More

One of the best, keep this story going it has so much potential and plenty of scope. Looking forward to lots more from Donna and Nicole.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!!!

That was a great story that you wrote about the family and how Matt was able to turn the tables on his lying, cheating father and help his mother out. It would be nice to see another chapter about how his mother and sister change after these events.

cacowboy48cacowboy48almost 15 years ago
Awesome story

This was such an awesome and very hot story with the best ending. You did a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful story.

This story is great & I look forward to reading more stories like this from you.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
You just had to do it

You just had to bring the asshole dad back into it. I usually give good reviews, but I just can't bring myself to it this time. The sex was good but Jeez WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This shit have been written by a sick lesbo bitch !!

Oh well, I glues there is a place in Lit for degenerate psychos !

All of 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Went from a 4 to a 1 in a few paragraphs. Rape is a downer, plot device or not. Too bad, was enjoying the story.

HoltarenHoltarenover 5 years ago
I love it.

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall". Sweet. More, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous