Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
515 Followers

"Okay baby," I replied kissing her on the forehead.

When I returned with a slice of toast and cup of tea, Kim was already back in bed. I sat with her while she ate then took the dirty dishes out to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna take a shower babe," I told Kim before stepping into the bathroom.

When I got done showering I stepped back into the bedroom and heard Kim moaning. I looked over to the bed; she was completely covered up with blankets.

I sat on the edge of the bed and lifted the blanket off of her; she was laid on her stomach, her head beneath her pillow. She moaned again.

"What the matter baby?" I asked as I removed the pillow that was covering her head.

"My body just aches all over," she whimpered.

"Awww, my poor baby," I whispered sympathetically.

I placed my hands on her shoulder blades and began to massage her.

"Does that feel a little better?" I asked as I moved my hands to the small of her back.

"Mhmm hmm," Kim moaned.

I continued massaging my way down Kim's body, over her hips, then her thighs and finally her legs and feet. I made my way back up to Kim's shoulders then rolled her over.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

"A little," she replied.

"Okay, you should get to sleep; I'll see you in the morning."

"Wait, could you stay and sleep with me tonight?" Kim begged, "I really don't think you'll catch whatever I've got, and if you do I promise I'll take good care of you just like you have," she argued.

"Okay baby," I replied as I crawled into bed with Kim.

"Come on, get under the covers," I instructed as I held the blanket up.

Kim snuggled up to my side and I held her in my arms.

XXXX

I awoke the next morning to the sensation of Kim's finger rubbing circles against my chest. I slowly opened my eyes to the sight of her angelic face smiling at me.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

"Much!" she excitedly replied.

"That's wonderful sweetie."

"Uh huh," Kim acknowledged before crawling onto me. Lying on top of me, Kim rested her head on my chest and I combed my fingers through her hair. Whether it was regular morning wood or the fact that Kim's warm body was pressed against mine, I wasn't sure, but I felt my erection pressing against Kim's thigh, and knew she could feel it too.

"You know, it's been a while since I took my medicine," Kim said as she looked up at me.

I reached over and was about to grab the bottle of cold medicine when I felt Kim wiggling her way down my body.

"No baby, not that medicine . . . this medicine," she explained as she pressed her cheek against my arching erection that was trapped in my boxers.

Before I had any time to put up a protest, Kim had pulled my boxers to around my knees and had begun swirling her tongue around the tip of my cock.

"Ohh god baby," I groaned as Kim slipped my erection into her warm mouth. She sucked her way to the base of my shaft then slowly made her way back to its tip. Kim's soft wet tongue was driving me insane, tantalizingly dragging along the underside of my shaft. Kim wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft, holding me in place as she kissed every inch of my throbbing manhood. Kim returned to the tip of my penis and slurped on my precum before sliding me back into her mouth. I placed my hand on the back of Kim's head as she slowly bobbed up and down. She alternated between sliding me in and out of her mouth really quickly to teasingly slow, a tactic she knew would drive me to climax in no time at all.

"Ahhh Kimmy, I'm gonna cum," I groaned.

Kim continued sucking on the top half of my shaft as she stroked the other half of my cock with her hand. I jerked my hips and felt myself spew into her mouth.

"ahhhhh fucckkkk!"

Kim continued sucking on the tip of my penis while her stroking hand slowed and tightened. My cock had begun to deflate when Kim released her grasp on me. I watched as she slid me out of her mouth and swallowed my cum. With a definitive gulp, she looked up at me,

"Wow, that was a lot of cum," she laughed as she wiped the sides of her mouth.

I pulled her over to me and she kissed me. I could taste the distinctiveness of my semen as I sucked on her tongue.

"That was amazing," I panted, "I hope you let me return the favor."

"Oh I'm sure you'll get your chance but not before we've had breakfast, I'm starving."

"Hungry? Wow, you really are better," I commented.

"What time is your class?" she asked.

"Uhh this afternoon, at one." I informed her.

"Great, I don't have class till this evening, let's go to IHOP, I'm in the mood to pig out, my treat though."

"Sounds awesome," I replied.

We got out of bed and got changed.

Summer was in the living room on her laptop when we came out.

"Hey Sum, wanna come IHOP with us? I'm paying," Kim asked.

"No thanks sweetie, I'm doing some last minute studying for my midterm this afternoon, you two enjoy yourselves though," Summer replied.

Kim walked over to the couch and leaned over and kissed Summer on the forehead.

Summer giggled and looked up,

"What's that for?"

"For being an awesome roommate and taking good care of me. . .thanks."

"Aww babe, don't even mention it."

We waved goodbye to Summer and made our way down to the parking lot.

As we sat in the booth at IHOP, I chuckled when the waitress set down Kimberly's giant stack of chocolate pancakes in front of her. Kim grinned at me and we ate. Much to my surprise, Kim proudly cleared her entire plate. As she insisted, Kim paid the bill and we headed back to her place. She was about to hop out the car and head upstairs when my phone rang.

"Hello?. . . Hey sweetie," I answered, looking at the confused expression on Kim's face, I'm sure she was wondering who I was calling "Sweetie."

"Yes, she's right here, hold on."

I handed the phone over to Kim.

"Hello? . . .Hi Kelsey! How are you? . . .Oh I'm all better now, thanks to your Uncle Matty, he took super good care of me. . . .Oh that's wonderful to hear. . .Okay goodbye honey, and thanks so much for the card. Okay byebye."

Kim handed me the phone, a wide grin on her face.

She leaned over and kissed me,

"So I'll see you this evening?"

"Yeah, if I remember correctly I owe you something from this morning," I replied, watching Kim blush.

I watched as Kim walked off then drove to my place.

XXXX

That night I didn't get to Kim's place till around eight. I knew she had class till six thirty so I wanted to give her some time for herself. I knocked on the door and Summer let me in.

"Hey Matty, I'm just on my way out," she told me.

"Celebrating on doing well on your midterm I hope."

"Yep, it went well," she replied.

"So where are you headed?" I asked.

"Actually. . . I'm going over to your place," she blushed.

I returned her smile,

"Have fun."

"You too," she replied as she left.

I made my way into Kim's room. She wasn't there but I could hear the shower from her bathroom.

I lay down on her bed, hanging my feet over the edge, bent at the knee, and browsed my phone as I waited for Kim.

Kim came waltzing in a few minutes later. I looked up at her from my laid down position. She was dressed in just her white towel robe that ended just above her knees, and her wet hair hung over both shoulders.

"Hi baby, I was wondering when you would get here," she greeted.

I smiled up at her as she walked over to me.

"I think I owe you something," I coyly stated.

"Oh really," Kim replied as she opened her robe to reveal her nude body.

Kim crawled onto me and we kissed. I slid my hands inside her robe and let my palm roam over her smooth body; her skin was still wet from her shower. With both hands gripping Kim's butt cheeks, I pulled her forward more and more. Kim finally got the idea and wiggled her way up my body. I stared up at the wonderful folds of her vagina, right above me. I raised my head, rubbing my nose against her prickly pubes. I urged her to lower herself and she did, gently sitting on my face. I stuck my tongue out and slid it into Kim's warm opening, twirling it around. I heard Kim moan when I felt my nose press against her clit. Roaming my hands over Kim's ass, I delved my tongue into her pussy over and over again.

"Ohh yess baby," Kim moaned as she rode my face.

My tongue was moving with great pace now, sliding into and out of Kim's dripping pussy. With her cunt pressed against my face, I breathed in deeply; her scent was intoxicating. I held onto Kim's hips as she began rocking her body back and forth, grinding herself onto me.

"Fuck baby mhmmmm!" she cried as I felt her convulse. This was followed by a brief flow of her juices all over my face. I continued sucking on Kim's sopping pussy as she climaxed. I didn't stop my probing tongue once Kim's orgasm subsided; instead, I gripped her hips and shifted her up a little more. I gripped Kim's butt cheeks and pulled them apart. I was partially blocked but I could make out the sight of Kim's crinkled asshole. I pushed my tongue into her and felt her warmth.

"Ohh god Matty!" Kim squealed I as felt her body shiver.

I swirled my tongue around, dancing circles around her tight asshole. As I was busy spreading Kim's butt cheeks with my hands, she lowered her hand to her vagina. I watched her rub her fingers furiously against her engorged clit. It didn't take long for Kim's second orgasm to take control of her body. I felt her anus contract around my diving tongue and Kim cried out aloud.

Kim finally crawled off of my face and collapsed on the bed. Her heavy breathing filled the air. I lay beside her and watched as she clasped her breasts with her hands. Her skin was rosy and flush, beaded with sweat.

"I've gotten you all sweaty, you might need another shower," I whispered.

Kim turned her face to mine and we pressed our lips together. She almost engulfed my tongue, sucking on it hard and long. She finally released me,

"Ohh fuck Matty, that was amazing," she gasped.

"I gotta say, it was quite enjoyable on my side as well," I admitted.

We lay there while Kim recuperated.

I was rubbing my palm across Kim's abdomen, letting my fingers groom through her pubic hair.

"Have you ever thought of shaving it?" I asked.

Kim raised her head and looked down at my hands playing with her.

"Do you want me to?"

"Well it's not like I don't like it now how it is, I was just kinda curious as to how it would look," I explained.

"I told you I used to shave it,"

"You didn't like it?" I interrupted.

"Well I wouldn't say that, but I just got tired of all the upkeep I guess. I could shave it if you want, and if you like it I wouldn't mind keeping it like that, for a little while at least."

I remained silent for a bit.

"Have you ever thought about shaving yours. . .like, all of it?" Kim asked.

"What?! You know I keep down there trimmed and neat for you," I replied, tickling Kim's stomach.

I watched as Kim's body quivered as she laughed,

"I know, but you got me thinking, I wouldn't mind seeing what it'd look like. . .you know; bare."

"Well I've never shaved it all off but I guess I could give it a try," I replied.

"Maybe it's something we can do together, maybe this weekend," Kim suggested.

"That sounds like fun," I replied.

I was sliding my finger in circles around Kim's bellybutton when she turned to me,

"I think I'm ready."

That was all I needed. I immediately got up and quickly stripped out of my clothes, while Kim removed her robe.

Kim pulled me back down onto the bed and crawled onto me. I felt her fingertips on the head of my penis. She positioned me against the slick lips of her pussy and then sunk down onto me. We both let out matching groans.

"Oh god baby, I've missed this so much," Kim moaned as she held herself down on me.

"Me too baby," I replied as Kim lowered her head to mine.

We pressed our lips together as Kim raised herself up and slowly slid back down. I held Kim's face in my hands as I began to raise my hips to meet her up and down actions. On one particular occasion, I thrust hard up into Kim; she gasped into my mouth and a squeal escaped her,

"Oh yess Matt," she groaned.

As Kim continued bouncing up and down on me, I placed my hands on her hips, pulling her hard onto me, her warm pussy swallowing my hard cock.

"Ahhhh fuckk babbyyy," Kim cried as I felt her cumming. Her pussy tightened around me and she dug her fingers into my chest.

I let myself go and pressed hard up into Kim, feeling myself explode. Kim squirmed her vagina around my pulsating penis as I shot my spunk into her. We eventually calmed and Kim lay down ontop of me, my cock still buried inside her. Kim and I stared into each other's eyes and just lay there. Her pelvis was pressed against my groin, trapping my softening penis inside her.

"I could feel my cum leaking out of you," I told Kim.

We both giggled,

"I guess we're really going to need that bath huh," Kim commented.

"I guess so," I replied.

"Could we just lay here for a bit?" Kim asked as she rested her head on my chest.

"Of course baby."

I wrapped my arms around Kim and held her tight. We were laid there for a few minutes. After a while, my hands began to roam across Kim's back. Eventually, I was rubbing her firm ass cheeks and feeling myself getting hard again. Kim raised her head and stared at me with wide eyes,

"Baby!" Kim said in surprise as she felt my cock surge to attention inside of her.

Now I was fully hard inside Kim. I pulled her face to mine and we kissed and giggled. We both laughed as I rolled Kim onto her back and began thrusting into her. My motion was slow and tender to begin with as Kim and I explored each other's mouths with our tongues. Soon enough I was plunging hard into Kim, feeling the lips of her pussy stretch to accept me. She was wildly bucking her hips up against my thrusts as we both groaned in delight. I pulled my tongue from Kim's mouth and lowered my face to her sweat drenched cleavage. I happily suckled at her breasts as we continued to fuck. Minutes later I could feel myself cumming again. I pulled my lips from Kim's breasts, my mouth agape as I spilled my seed for the second time

"MHMMMmmm yes baby, fuck yess!" Kim cried as her own orgasm traversed her body.

Our bodies quivered as one as we reached bliss together.

"Fuck baby," I groaned as I collapsed onto Kim's body.

Kim held my head against her chest as my shriveled penis slipped from her vagina.

I watched as Kim slid her hand down to her pussy, wiping her lips. I then heard sucking noises as Kim raised her hand to her mouth.

"Mmmm," Kim moaned.

"Are you ready for that bath?" I asked, turning to face Kim.

She smiled and nodded.

"Come on, let's go," I said as I stood up and took Kim's hand.

We walked off together into the shower.

smithE101
smithE101
515 Followers