All Comments on 'Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 08'

by smithE101

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awwww :')

I just love their story!

craygus13craygus13over 11 years ago

the two of them are almost saccharine sweet... but there's something immensely satisfying about reading such a simple love story. a dramatist would tell you that there's no conflict, that everything just seems to go beautifully for these two good-looking kids. a realist would tell you that no couple could possibly still be this sexually experimental four years into a relationship. both of those people should shut up. I'll take my Matt & Kimmy exactly as they are.

looking forward to reading what comes next!

jaqi1978jaqi1978over 11 years ago
Wow

I am flattered. I had a close friend that wrote stories on SOL, under Carree Wilson she passed away, her real name was Kimmee. So this story touched home. Thanks

smithE101smithE101over 11 years agoAuthor
wow

sorry to hear about your friend jaqi.

Thanks for the words of encouragement craygus13, i get what you're saying about lack of conflict, and i actually tried to address that a couple chapters back, but it's so much more fun (and easier, i know) to write stuff that's all sunshine and rainbows. If you look at it from the perspective that each chapter, in most cases, is just a glimpse into a couple days in Matt's and Kim's life, then the lack of conflict might not be such a big deal.

Ch09 is rolling along nicely, just got done writing the wedding night actually :)

Just a couple more paragraphs to go then to proofread.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous