Matty Meets Kimmy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
515 Followers

My hands travelled to Kim's sides; skimming along her ribcage, then back around to the small of her back. When I reached the rim of Kim's bikini bottom, I covertly slipped my fingers under, feeling the soft upward curve of her butt cheeks.

"Mmmm, I knew you liked the feel of them," Kim laughed.

After letting my hands roam across Kim's butt cheeks for a few seconds I pulled them from beneath her bikini bottom and finished up with my apple.

"Thanks babe," Kim said, as I placed the cap back on the sunscreen and tossed it in my bag.

I lay down on my side, beside Kim, resting my head on my hand as I planted my elbow in the sand. Kim turned her head to face me. We smiled at each other and chatted.

Adam and Summer joined us a bit later as they were getting a bit hungry as well. The sun was about to set as we all changed into dry clothes after taking one more dip in the ocean if just to wash the sand off. We stuck around long enough to watch the sunset, Kim sitting in my lap, Adam and Summer similarly positioned. As soon as it was dark out we noticed the drop in temperature. We gathered all our stuff and hopped in the car. Kim had fallen asleep on the drive back, resting her head against the curve of my neck. When Adam pulled up infront their apartment, I brushed the hair from Kim's ear and whispered to her,

"Baby. . .Baby, you're home."

Kim slowly came about and looked around trying to figure out where she was.

"You're home babe," I restated, "You look pretty out of it, want me to carry you up?" I offered.

"No, that's okay sweetie, I'll manage," she softly replied before planting a kiss on my lips.

Adam and I watched as the girls walked off then drove home.

smithE101
smithE101
515 Followers