Mature and Lover Mild BDSM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Babs said "Why not leave that for another night I am ready for some fun with you guys now."

As Scott helped Babs into the back of the taxi, her very short skirt rode up at the back to expose her thighs and the bottom of her butt cheeks. He flicked her skirt up a bit further to expose virtually the whole of her big rump to Marc and grinning asked was he looking forward to a bit of it. As Marc nodded his assent Scott suggested they travel with Marc joining Babs in the back while he travelled with the driver in the front.

Babs thought she should take the lead and leaned over to kiss Marc and at the same time pushed the left strap of her dress aside to expose one her boobs. She murmured to him, "I know you have been looking at them all day so now you have the opportunity to grope them."

He declared them magnificent as he took the weight of her heavy mature breast and rolled te thick erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger."

She whispered to him, "Now you've seen my boobs, pussy and ass I hope you like what you see." She knew his answer when she dropped her hand to his cock and felt it fully erect.

Although Scott had organised a couple of bottles of champagne on ice these were forgotten as she was led through to the bedroom, where she was tumbled on to the bed and lost her dress before the guys lost their clothing...

Both guys obviously liked what they saw as Marc's 7.5 -- 8" cock was rigid while Scott's monster 9.5" monster was actually throbbing.

Scott kissed and fondled her breasts while Marc's hand claimed her big shaven pussy mound and he entered a couple of fingers. When she thrust up to meet them he murmured "You're really wet, you really do want cocked."

When she responded "I'm really looking forward to it." He dropped down to his knees between her thighs to spread her lips and lick her juices and clit.

As she writhed against his tongue and hands Scott broke off from kissing her to watch the action as Marc came up off her, with his cock by now a huge engorged heavy rod to enter it in to her big willing box. Initially he was surprisingly gentle but as she responded thrust it home right up to his balls. With one hand groping her breasts and the other cupping one of her buttocks to pull her tight on to him he rode her hard.

As she moaned and writhed beneath him she heard him murmur "You really do love cock and you are going to get plenty tonight ."

When she said "I hope so -- I'm really looking forward to taking that magnificent cock and Scott's in all of my orifices."

She was really up for it and after about five minutes came to a noisy climax. Unbelievably he didn't climax and she could still feel the long hard length of him tying them together and filling her big box. He wanted more and so did she.

Rolling her over until she was on top of him, he lay nuzzling and groping her dangling breasts while she rode his cock. She was really enjoying this but suspected what was coming when she felt Scott's hands parting her buttocks and his tongue at her butt hole before she felt his lube covered fingers prepare her for cock. Marc realised Scott was going to join him in dping her, stopped thrusting in to her until Scott entered his cock in her sphincter and then gently eased the length of it into her bowels.

Although she had been dped before, rarely with such two large cocks and she had never felt so filled up or excited. As she eased up to meet Scott's cock going into her ass, both guys started to ride their respective holes hard and although she was a relatively big woman she was a bit like a rag doll sandwiched between these two powerful young guys and impaled on two long hard erections.

As the tempo of their thrusting eased a bit as they enjoyed the feeling of each others cocks moving through the thin wall between vagina and bowels and she relaxed enough to really enjoy being pleasured in both holes. As she relaxed and glanced across to the scene in the large mirror opposite the bed. It was like a scene from an old masters painting with her soft creamy mature body luxuriating in taking cock from two glorious young men.

She felt the beginnings of a climax coming on and moving to meet their thrusts she moaned "That's really good guys, you are bringing me to climax."

They picked up the pace and that was enough to send her over the edge as she had a simultaneous anal and pussy climax and as she writhed moaning beneath them, she felt firstly Marc and then Scott deposit their seed in their respective orifices.

Scott dismounted with a slap on her ass and she rolled off Marc. As they poured her more champagne she went to the bathroom to freshen up and as she did she heard them discussing her.

Marc said "You weren't kidding that is a really fantastic woman, what a body and does she know how to use it."

She heard Scott say, "When I got her in bed for the first time I couldn't believe how hot she was... She is the complete package great body, dresses to tease and please although can also dress sophisticated, has no real limits sexually, very bright and creative writer and but for the age difference I could have seen me falling for her big time."

Marc went on to say, "That was totally memorable for me, while my mate and I have double teamed a few girls, it was oral and pussy, I have never dped one. And of course, I've never been with such an older woman, I can really see the benefits."

Babs came out of the bathroom and struck a pose, "Guys, my ears were burning with all the nice things you said about me. It's been fun and as you know Scott I love good cock and I hope you guys are fit for a lot more."

She poured herself a glass of champagne and turning to Marc she asked, "Well did you enjoy your first experience of dping a real mature woman?"

He grinned and said "It was awesome and I look forward to doing it again but changing places with Scott - I have been lusting after that big rear all day."

She smiled and said "That will be fun but Scott has had my ass several times and I'd rather like to try you on your own to give you the best possible experience of buggering a mature woman."

Scott grinning said "Go for it. I love butt fucking women but she is the best I've had. She not only has the best looking big ass I've seen, but she can really take cock. I think it's fair to say Babs you love it up your ass."

She could see Marc was hardening so draining her glass she went over the bed and bent over with her ass in the air facing the guys and murmured "Ok Marc let's see what you have got."

Bending down he parted her big ripe jutting mature buttocks and rimmed her pretty little ass hole with his tongue. She wriggled her ass to meet his tongue moaning "That's brilliant but what I want I a good hard cocking with that big cock of yours."

Big mature breasts dangling she looked at herself in the mirror as big heavy cock dangling he lubed it and her ass hole before parting her hips and starting to enter the bulbous head into her sphincter.

She thought I look like a mare about to be ridden by a big stallion as he eased it into her. He was obviously worried about hurting her and she later learned that he had ripped his current girlfriend's ass very badly when he tried to sodomise her.

She moaned as she eased back on to him until she feel his big balls between her cheeks. "That's wonderful I feel so filled up. I'd been so looking forward to seeing if you wanted to take my ass."

Leaning forward he grabbed two handfuls of big creamy tits and started to ride her slowly.

When she moaned and said "That's really good fuck me harder." His hands left her breasts to grab her big buttocks to pull her on to him and he really started to bugger her hard.

She looked over in the mirror to see her big boobs bouncing as her ass cheeks were pulled wide apart to let his big cock have full access to her bowels. After about 10 minutes of hard riding he moaned and he could feel him depositing copious quantities deep in her bowels. She fell forward with him still embedded in her rear and leaned forward and murmured "That was truly awesome you have the most fantastic ass and that was the best ride of my life."

.As they were having a glass of bubbly Scott starting to kiss and fondle her breasts while she fondled his cock and balls before taking his erect cock and dipping it in her champagne flute. She then reached down and started to deep throat his cock and as he thrust into her throat she heard him tell Marc that apart from being the best ass fuck he had ever head she gave really good head. He went on to say "Apart from a great ass, mouth and box she can give you a great tit ride so you are in for the sexual experience of your life."

Lying back on the bed Babs lowered herself on to his cock while putting her ass in the air to take Marc's cock. As she was well lubricated in both holes with both spunk and lube. the guys didn't hold back and after about 10 minutes of hard riding brought her and themselves to climax.

The rest of the night passed in a champagne fuelled haze as both guys pleasured themselves individually and together in Babs three holes and between her big pendulous boobs.

When she woke she was surprised Marc had gone and Scott was up and about and had ordered breakfast. He kissed her awake and said she had been awesome and Marc had said she had given him the best night of his life.

She said it had been a pretty wild night but she had enjoyed it and throwing the covers off and lying back with her big breasts splayed and her thighs open suggested he come back to bed."

He said she was fairly insatiable but suggested they had to have breakfast and get ready to go fishing and maybe get her gang banged but she seemed determined to get him back into bed and reaching between his legs and grabbing his balls she felt him harden. Pulling him over she started to suck him to full hardness and said "Do come back to bed I'm still randy."

He grinned and said "Don't worry if you are still randy you will get all the cock you want on the boat."

Pulling her up to her feet he kissed her forehead,and murmured " As you know I'm always up to fuck that big ass of yours." He bent her over the bed and parted her hips but realised she had been very well buggered when he saw her anus was gaping from the traffic it had taken.

He said "Your ass is really gaping I hope we didn't hurt you."

She murmured "Yes it gets stretched like that if it gets a lot of traffic and with you buggering me four times the night before and each of you buggering me at least four times each last night it is no surprise. If you want me to get gang banged today it will have to be mouth, boobs and pussy only otherwise it could take a good while to shrink.

She really felt like staying in bed and reluctantly got up to eat breakfast in the room.

Over breakfast she said "I meant what I said, if we lived together we could have many more nights like that either just us or whoever you wanted to share me with. And if you really want to me to be fucked by a lot of guys today I am up for it.!"

He grinned and said that he could definitely see the benefits and she had certainly shown him she was very willing to be shared. She put on a pair of white knee length bum ruched leggings over quite miniscule bikini bottoms and a white tee shirt.

When they got to the boat she realised that she was to be the only woman on board with the crew and anglers making up 10 guys.

She didn't know whether he intended to try to engineer a gangbang for her and so had brought some work with her and when the boat captain organised a lounger for her on the forward deck she took off her top to get a little sun and got stuck into editing a few press releases.

After about an hour she wandered forward through the cabin to take Scott some beer and sun cream so she could then relax and do a bit of sunbathing. She thought if he was genuinely going to organise for the guys to gang bang her she should at least have a look at them and let them have a look at her. She felt a little self conscious walking towards a group of young guys with her big boobs bouncing and was wondering if Scott had broached the subject of them having sex with her or even if they would want to. She was gratified to hear from the comments coming and going and seeing from the obvious 'checking out' that went on, that Scott wasn't the only young guy who found her attractive.

Scott thought he would get some fishing in before deciding whether to try to get Babs gang banged. He was intent on casting his line that he didn't immediately look up when he heard a couple of his young fishing companions exclaim 'wow look at the rack on that.' When he looked up he was rather surprised to see that Babs, had taken off her tee shirt and her large heavy pendulous breasts were dangling free as she brought him a cold beer and some sun cream.

He had to admit she did look well with her spray tan contrasting nicely against the tight white knee length bum ruched leggings which were rather sculpted to her thighs, prominent pussy mound and mature ripe buttocks. There were half a dozen guys fishing from the rear of the boat and they all appreciatively took in the ripe curvaceousness of her body. Although as it was early June and it was just pleasantly warm, the beer was welcome and the sun cream was a wise precaution with the sun reflecting back off the azure sea.

What surprised him, was that she was confident enough to show her assets off on a boat load of primarily young guys who she thought might want to gang bang her.

As she made her way back forward to where she had been sitting working, half a dozen pairs of eyes were fixed to her ripe jutting buttocks with the seam of the bum ruched leggings separating and lifting her big mature buttocks and one of his young companions smiled and said 'your girlfriend is equally gorgeous coming or going!'

After catching a few fish and taking a few photographs of the others catching fish Scott made his way forward to find her stretched out on a towel the foredeck in quite tiny white bikini bottoms which rather emphasised the size of her cunt with its big pussy lips rather than covering them. When he said she had created quite a stir coming topless to give me the beer she smiled ' "I thought you liked showing me off and its quite easy when you're the only woman on board."

He grinned and said the guys obviously found her attractive so it wouldn't be too hard to organise a gang bang if she fancied one.

When the boats skipper Ricci came forward to say lunch was being served Scott noticed that he ran his eyes appreciatively over her curves. He noted she boldly met his gaze and she obviously decided to give him a bit of a show when she got up and bent over to put on her silver high heeled mules giving him a perfect display of two ripe jutting golden buttocks separated only by the tiniest white string.

As he went back to the cabin Scott whispered to her "You're surely not going for lunch just in your bikini bottoms?". She smiled and said "Do you not think I look good enough - or do you think I might want to take advantage of all of that testosterone and fuck you all including the skipper!"

He said 'Well I too think you look fabulous so why not and if you are up for it after last night it might be fun to have you gang-banged."

She grinned and murmured "Let me decide - you guys were fairly hard on me last night, but if we don't do a gang bang, I'll certainly do something with your mates tonight."

Scott was both, proud and aroused as his eyes followed Bab's large jutting and bouncing buttocks back to the cabin and cockpit for lunch. They were totally naked except for a white triangle at the waist holding the white string that had disappeared into her deep ass cleavage.

The front view must have been equally attractive because there was a hushed silence as the guys took in her ripe thighs, barely covered pussy mound and heavy bouncing tits and she was very much the centre of attention over lunch

The reaction of the guys as Babs walked towards them wearing only her string rather overwhelmed her a bit as virtually everything stopped as she walked forward and felt all eyes on her body. She was on a real sexual high and the guys reaction gave her a real sense of confidence as she realised that in spite of her being at least twice the age of most the guys there she felt that if she wanted she could have had her choice of any of them or all of them. .

As you can imagine with a nearly nude woman, even one of her age, in a group of young guys drinking beer there was lot of testosterone about and a real sexual buzz. It was extremely flattering to her to see what looked like healthy erections in quite a few well filled swimming trunks.

She felt as if she was in some sort of dream because while she quite liked to dress to show off her assets and flirt with guys and groups of guys this was the first time she had done so practically naked and certainly not to a group of young guys. She had had the experience of being made airtight with guys who she worked with but had often wondered about what sort of women get a thrill from a 'gang bang' with strangers and she could now see the attraction but was a bit worried in case things got out of hand and they got too rough with her. How she ever got through lunch without more than the odd hand on her rear she will never know and only Ricci called 'time' to get back to fishing something may well have happened

Babs was a little turned on by the obvious interest in her near naked mature body but decided not to tease them further in case it encouraged Scott to engineer her being taken by all of them. She went to the forward deck to read a book and sunbathe. It was a lovely day -- not too warm - and it was pleasant to relax a bit and think what a 'work out she was going to give Scott that night.'

She was lying on her tummy and well into her book when she felt a shadow fall across her and look up to see Rick and Randy with what looked like a cold beer and after asking her was she enjoying her book. She noticed that when she turned round and sat up both their gazes went to her heavy mature breasts. They asked could they get her a beer or a soft drink. She asked for the former and as Rick went to get it Randy flopped down beside her. He was like a smaller version of Scott but with an equally hard toned young body that seemed to be packing an equally impressive cock in his tight swimming trunks. Rick was more like a blonde beach boy and he too had an attractive toned body and he too appeared to be a bit aroused. When he came back with the beer he too flopped beside her.

When she asked would they not rather be fishing than sitting chatting to an older lady, Randy smiled and said 'no' the view was much better on the upper deck!

Initially she found it a little surreal to be sitting opposite two young teenage guys with her breasts exposed and very little covering her pussy but they seemed to like what they saw and she certainly was flattered by such gorgeous young guys having sought her out. As well as being well muscled and good looking they were absolutely charming and she was soon totally at ease with them -- a second beer helped!

She didn't wish to appear too keen in case they were the 'advanced guard for the gang bang' so she said 'I'll get back to my book and let you get back to your fishing. They grinned and said they were keen to chat and get to know her because Scott had been raving about her for days.

While she enjoyed their chat and obvious attraction to her, she told them it was time to get some sun on her back and get back to her book and turned round to lie face down on the lounger. She had to smile at Randy's cheekiness when he said "Well in some ways the view has just got better."

She knew she was getting into potentially dangerous territory when they offered to rub sun cream on her back but she couldn't resist the thought of feeling their young firm hands on her body. Initially they behaved completely properly with Randy starting at her neck and shoulders and rubbing the cream well into her back as far as her waist.and Rick starting at her feet. Randy stopped at the little hollow in her back above her hips and she heard him murmur "Don't you love the way she looks there --dipping and then swelling over those magnificent hips."