Mature and Lover Mild BDSM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting his thumbs into the hollow he started moving up the side of her back and she held her breath as his hands approached the sides of her breasts but he moved his hands smoothly to gently rub the side of her breasts before passing on to her armpit and down the back of her arms. Rick meanwhile had worked his way up her legs to the base of her buttocks. She had been expecting them to go a little further and try to fondle her and in some ways she was a little disappointed when she heard Rick say "All done unless madam would like her buttocks done as well."

His touch had excited her and she didn't want him to stop so she murmured 'Mmmm that would be good but be gentle my rear is a bit sore. I don't know whether Scott has told you but he loves taking my ass and that includes smacking it."

Lifting her feet he gently caressed each one again before working up her ankles, her calves and on to her thighs. He murmured "You have great legs and awesome thighs."

And' as his strong hands approached her buttocks once again she must have tensed because he murmured "'Is madam sure she wants her rear done?"

She would have loved to have said something cool and sophisticated but with their hands at work on her she felt a stirring in her pussy and it was all she could do to stop herself thrusting her butt up to be fondled. It took another prompt from him "Babs do you want me to put some cream on your rear -- it is rather exposed."

She managed to compose herself long enough to turn round and say "Yes please do put some cream on it -- I don't usually wear just a string."

She realised he was getting quite aroused to when she heard him murmur that she was really fantastic.as his hands worked their way down from her waist over the swell of her big jutting mature buttocks to eventually cup each cheek and rub cream into them. It was such a cooling relief that she didn't object when he moved her string and parted her buttocks to drizzle some cream in her crack.

Randy emboldened had moved his hands up from her waist to the sides of her breasts and as Rick groped her ass he reached below her to cup both breasts.

She allowed herself a couple of minutes to enjoy their fondling her boobs and ass, and when she turned she could see two huge erections poking through their shorts and although she was flattered by their obvious desire for her mature body the sexual tension between her and the guys had really intensified and she felt was in danger of doing something really stupid which could end up with the other guys joining in and her being gang banged. She said she should get back to her book but both guys started to kiss and fondled her boobs and she didn't know whether they would have taken no for an answer. But further fun and fondling was interrupted by Scott coming forward to check on her. Scott said "Babs and you guys appear to be enjoying yourselves do you want to continue this tonight or will I ask the other guys to come forward and we will all fuck you."

The two guys looked shocked at Scott's suggestion and even more so when Babs said that she would leave it up to the guys whether they joined Scott and her that night or if Scott and they wanted she was happy to put out for all of the guys on the boat who wanted her. She smiled and said that while she had never been gang banged, Scott apparently wanted to see her take on a lot of guys at once.

Randy looked at Babs and asked "Do you really mean that we can have you now with the group or join you and Scott tonight?"

When she said 'Yes - it's up to you." Rick cut in and said "I would rather just have fun with Randy, you and Scott tonight."

She grinned and said "That's a date - let's have dinner and then go to a few bars and I'll spend the night with the three of you."

When they left she asked Scott was he happy with her decision he smiled and said, it was the one he preferred but he had wanted to see how far she would go to please him and it might have been fun to see how she could handle six or seven guys.

She smiled and said "The week's not over yet, but if you want I am more than happy to be shared by Rick and Randy tonight as long as they don't boast about it when we get back"

That night she asked Scott what he would like her to wear and he surprised her by saying the black dress again as it showed off her boobs, legs and thighs and 'offered easy access' to her cunt and ass. He said that when they got home he would love her to wear it out some night with stockings and suspenders.

When the guys knocked the door of the suite and Scott let them in and asked them what they thought of Bab's dress they chorused "Wow!."

Lifting it up to her waist Scott exposed her big mature pussy and ass and said "She not only looks great in it but it gives easy access if you want to fondle her."

They went to club that served light meals and Babs realised the guys kept her glass well topped up. When they took her into the club section all three took turns to dance with her and as they did they fondled her tits, ass and exposed fanny. She also flattered to feel three hard cocks pressed against her at various times and realised that she would soon be experiencing these in all of her holes.

Just after midnight Scott suggested they go back to the hotel and the guys were obviously well up what was to come she was well groped in the back of the taxi.

When they got to the suite Scott organised drinks and encouraged the guys to get Babs dress off and take her to the bedroom.

She remembered admiring the three hard young bodies with their erect cocks as she sipped her champagne before she was rather enveloped by six hands groping tits, ass and pussy. The rest of the night was a champagne fuelled haze as she took cock after cock in all or her orifices including being dped and made airtight on several occasions. Initially the sex was good and she enjoyed giving Rick his first experience of having a woman's ass, Randy his first experience of having a mature woman's ass and both of them helping make a woman airtight. But as the night wore on she remembered that they had got a bit rougher with her including riding and biting her boobs and nipples, lapping her ass and face fucking her hard - in fact treating her as a bit of a slut.

Through having copious amounts of alcohol and some very strenuous coupling with the guys in various combinations she eventually fell asleep and woke to find the two guys gone and Scott ordering breakfast.

Head spinning she said "That was some night did you enjoy it - did I please you?"

He grinned and said "It certainly was, the guys couldn't believe how insatiable you were and they couldn't believe how much you liked cock in your ass. They said they could see why I found you so desirable."

She murmured, "Well it was fun even if you and the guys got a little rough later on. I am glad I didn't go for the gang bang but I had hoped I didn't disappoint you or the guys."

He said "You certainly didn't disappoint me it really turns me on when you show you have effectively no limits and you gave the guys a night to remember. You really have a phenomenal body and it really turns me on how you dress to show it off and how you use it. But I worry if you gave me access to your body 24/7 I would want to get more and more extreme with it."

When she queried this he pulled her up and took her to the mirror and said "Look at what we've done to you."

Certainly she was a mess with dried ejaculate on her face, breasts and hair; her lips rubbed from being face fucked; in between her big mature breasts rubbed from being tit fucked and bite marks round her nipples; her pussy lips swollen, her thighs bruised, her bum red from slapping and her anus gaping.

She murmured "Well I look like what you wanted me to be - well fucked in all of my holes by three very randy hung guys. I quite enjoyed it and most of all doing it to please you. What more could you want."

"Possibly sex like that with more guys maybe even guys that we would pick up by you flashing your tits and cunt; possibly with them being even rougher; me taking you out with butt plugs and vibrators in you; and when I was smacking your rear I couldn't help thinking I would like to do it harder with a whip or strap and possibly even use them on your cunt and breasts."

She looked crestfallen and murmured "Well that's quite a menu. It appears that with me having given you all I could you are getting bored with me and want to just make use of my body to fulfil fantasies. I love being with you doing everyday things, I really love your body and yes I really love that cock of yours and what you do to me with it. I also loved the way you appeared to love my body and get me to dress to show it off and even when you appeared so proud of how I looked and how good I am in bed to share me - I quite enjoyed that. I even rather enjoyed you smacking my rear because I know you are quite obsessed with it but you appear to want to dominate me completely sexually and that's not just going to happen."

He appeared admonished and said "I thought you loved stretching boundaries. I do love being with you other than for sex and I would much rather have sex with you than any other woman. I think you are truly sensational in terms of facial looks, breasts, pussy, thighs, legs and rear. Since the first time I saw you I have been obsessed by that big butt of yours and I really love the fact that you enjoy me fucking you in all your holes including your ass. Yes, it turns me on to see other guys lust after you and it was a big thrill to share you with other guys and see you willingly take their cocks in all of your holes and appear to enjoy it."

She admitted she loved having sex with him and had enjoyed being shared with Marc, Nate, Rick and Randy and was happy to have similar fun if it cropped up but not for him to seek random guys or try to set up gang bangs. She went on to say that she preferred his cock in her butt and pussy rather than toys and with a slight grin admitted that she had often wondered what it would be like for someone to use a strap or whip on her but within a controlled session with someone who loved and would respect her limits.

He said he was cool with that and suggested they have a shower, and go into the local town to see if they had an equestrian centre!

She grinned and said "You are incorrigible but you really do turn me on. But since this is our last night I suggest into town, a nice lunch, some sunbathing and swimming and then I'll wear something sexy to go for a nice meal and you can seduce me over dinner to allow you to try out your remaining fantasies. But whatever you come up with I will have the final say!"

She dressed in the pink shirt and leggings for the taxi ride into town where to his delight there was a saddlery and she helped him pick out a beautifully crafted leather show jumping whip. She grinned as he playfully drew it across her rear and said "I'm happy to try it but if you are too rough I will use it on you."

Before lunch she suggested he have a coffee while she had a quick look round the shops. She had seen a lingerie shop and thought she might get a white garter belt and stockings to celebrate their last night.

After a pleasant lunch they arrived back for a swim and some sunbathing.

As they lay at the pool she asked what he fancied doing that night did he fancy trying for a gang bang with some strangers, sharing her with Rick and Randy or Marc or all three?

He noted she appeared very pleased when he said he she should wear something sophisticated sexy like the longish white dress and he would rake her for dinner to a nice restaurant and then just the two of them would come back to make love.

When she asked "With or without the whip? He grinned and said it was up to him.

She really made a effort with her makeup and he admired her body in the figure hugging dress, as did several other people in the restaurant. They had a great meal with lashings of local wine and he was extremely attentive throughout the date.

He had two bottles of champagne waiting for them and while he poured her a glass she went into the bedroom took off her dress and put on her stockings and suspenders. She had to admit she looked good with the white lace of the belt and stocking tops contrasting nicely with her tan and framing her pussy and hips.

When she came back into the lounge Scott simply said "Wow!" As the stockings and suspenders made her body look even riper and more desirable.

Taking her in his arms he kissed her murmuring that she looked really fantastic and he was crazy about her. After pouring her another glass of champagne he took her by the hand and led her to the bed, Easing her legs apart he went down on her with his tongue and fingers and she was soon exhorting him to mount her. He gently rode her to climax before he deposited a good load into her womb. She said "That was wonderful. I know you like all kinds of sex and at times so do I but that was the very best."

He got up to bring a bottle over and as he did so he brought the whip with him. He trailed the double short flat leather tails round her neck, between her breasts and between her thighs tray before kissing her and asking did she feel she would like try using it.

When she nodded her assent he asked her to hold up her breasts and he gently tapped the whip on the top and sides of them before teasing her nipples with it. She smiled and said it wasn't unpleasant.

He kissed her and trailed it down her body over her crotch. She jumped a bit when he gently tapped her pussy lips with it and moaned when he opened her lips and ran it up her clit and then gently pushed the handle into her cunt. He fucked her with this until she responded before taking the end out and replacing it with his cock he gently made love to her.

When he asked had she enjoyed feeling the whip she moaned that it was OK and as he rode her to a climax asked could he use it a bit more firmly on her. She said he could so long as he kept making love to her the way he was doing.

He hadn't climaxed and when he dismounted she could see that he was very aroused and murmured "I can see that you enjoyed bringing the whip to bed and it has really turned you on. I quite enjoyed it and the fact that it something we two are sharing rather than involving anyone else. If will turn you on more I'm happy for you to use it a little bit firmer"

She held her boobs up and he hit them slightly harder top and sides when she said that it was Ok he trailed the flaps across her nipples before hitting each one quite hard. She flinched but as he bent down to kiss them he noted her nipples were totally engorged and she murmured that it was really good. When he queried me hitting them or kissing them better she said "Both!"

He leaned down and kissed her murmuring that she was absolutely fantastic.

Trailing the whip down her body he ran it between her big mature pussy lips and when she moaned with pleasure her struck her quite firmly before once again opening her lips and teasing her clit with it. He gently tapped her clit with it which excited her and she encouraged him to mount her again.

The gentle whipping had definitely turned her on and she was like a tigress beneath him and she climaxed rather pumped him dry.

As they lay cuddling he asked did she enjoy the use of the whip she said she had but knowing him he would probably want to take it further.

He grinned and said possibly but after he had ordered some more champagne. When the knock came to the door he as usual wanted her to flash her body to the waiter. She persuaded him to put on shorts and get the champagne with the promise that he could use the whip a bit more.

He poured her the last of the original champagne before pulling her up to her feet he got her to bend over the bed and put her ass up to be ridden. He trailed the whip down her back before running it down the crack of her ass to her pussy. He gave her a couple of firmish strokes on her bum cheeks before entering his cock in her pussy. As he rode he grated "I really do want to whip that big creamy ass."

She moaned "Do what you want but keeping shagging me."

He hit her quite hard and she flinched but still kept thrusting her ass up to be ridden as she stimulated her own clit. By this stage he really was aroused and remembered shoving the handle of the whip up her anus and working it in her ass and his cock in her cunt. This put her over the top and she was soon writhing in a climax.

As he removed the whip handle he glanced in the mirror and thought he did look like a black stallion riding a big very willing white mare. As she responded once again to his cock he rather lost it and hit her a lot harder but it didn't stop either of them coming to an explosive climax.

She fell forward with him still embedded in her pussy he kissed her neck and told her she was wonderful.

Eventually he dismounted and she turned round and with a very satisfied smile murmured, "That was absolutely fantastic in spite of it hurting a little bit, your arousal was such a turn on that I'd gladly do it again."

The two new bottles of champagne were polished off and they spent the rest of the night coupling and him whipping her as he did so. She pleasured him with her mouth, cunt and anus and he whipped her breasts, cunt and her ass quite heavily.

When they woke the next morning he was a bit concerned that she would be a bit angry with him for marking her breasts and ass but she had had such a good night that she simply said "Just as well I'm not wearing a bikini today. I had a really good night and I hope you had too. I'm up for a repeat!"