All Comments on 'Mature Love Can Stretch Long'

by mintabal3239

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ruthmarie32ruthmarie32over 18 years ago
a lovely sweet story

...and very true to life.

polyandry is alive and well, and not only in india. however, if it has a long and honourable tradition in india, i would very much like to learn more about that.

this is not only a beatiful story between lovers, but also a beautiful way for the daughters who witness the happiness of their mother with both their father and their "uncle" to grow up and learn about love, life, and the joy human sexuality can bring to all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
biggest dam fool in the world

a shit bag of a man.let him fuck you too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not love

He doesn't know love, and he doesn't know how this destroys, not strengthens relationship. If all he wanted was more sex, then it was successful. If he wanted loyalty ... hahahahha

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Boggeling Babble

The glorious sickness in India is the same cuckolding as here and everywhere else. To allow it weak hubby is self cuckolding yourself and about the most subhumanly deviant act imaginable.

How a married woman could respect a man who knows or encourages his loving spouse and mother of his(?) children to fuck others in violation of thier marital agreement of no others is absurdity beyond any reasonable belief. Soon the respect falls away and she will no longer wish to be with her less than a man - the pitiful wimp cannot arouse her nor can she respect or love him for his perversion as her children might catch something or be abused by the deviant.

Don't preach a peculiar womans view of arousal without consideration of the true human nature which asks for the agreed commitment of marriage - to trust, respect and honor each other and thier family - this cuckolding is diametrically opposite to the norm but in line with the scum you disgustingly spew in sorid base violation of true real human convention.

Of course there are the sicko's who espouse partners in this absurdity as the guilty wish company on the path down.

Grow up little sick one - get some help and don't try to lead the young and weak into the hell you espouse - just suffer it yourself through your hollow meaningless life until there is no reason to go on.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
An excellent piece

blending fact and fiction

in a contemporary context

with well-painted nuances

in a realistic back-drop.

in sum, the finest piece

set in the Indian context

on this entire site...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful!

A wonderful story that speaks very true to life. The entire story is a premise on "mature love". I absolutely agree w/the story line. Also speaking from a polyandry viewpoint, I think if a married couple has the trust, and faith in each other than this actually does work to improve relations at home. Sometimes after 20+ years, a little spice is a wonderful thing in the perfect marriage.

A wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Supurb story telling

I really enjoyed reading you submissions. I generally avoid the Indian sub-genra, but you have transended the narrowness, and made it universal.

Good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Inadequate men ???

I guess the root of this is truly the inadequacy of a man to perform and please his woman and this causes him to doubt if he is enough for her. Weak men of this kind would then find themselves justifying the taking of their wives by men they consider "superior". There is no love here - only resignation at the fact that they could lose their woman if they put their foot down. We rarely see these men go after other women when it is easier for a man to engage a woman sexually with little or no emotional attachment than it is for a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Polyandry is alive

In a real life situation, the human mind behaves identically. This not the mind of a cuckold, but is the mind of a generous person, who understands others feelings and respects it. It is a good work. Pl keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pure BS

to have your wife whore out to the doctor which is what is going on even if the wife thinks she is in love with him. To bad he couldnt be a man, the doctor or the husband, and to have your children run around with him is beyond words. Simply a cuck and this story belongs in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Critique

The best stories interweave plot with hot. This story is good on plot but very little sex. Need to raise the temperature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Saner world

This story should be retold in all enlightened tribal circles. I'll remember it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

What a steaming pile of crap this was.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So there is no real love between any of them. Polyamory only works if all participant in love with all others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous