Mature Widows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billly. Biiiilly. Cummmming. Ahhhhhhhhhh."

Later, Anne sighed happily, smiled, and cooed:

"That was good. I orgasmed in a car."

Soon, the movie was over and Ann went to freshen up. As I drove home, Anne said:

"That's sweet of you to make me cum; you're patient, unselfish."

After spending an evening making out with Anne and bringing her to an orgasm, and seeing the ribald movie 'Tom Jones,' I was very aroused. As soon as we were inside the living room, I closed the door and grabbed Anne by the waist. Anne shrieked in surprise, but did not offer resistance. I French kissed her for a long time. As I lowered my shorts and underwear, I whispered to Anne:

"Take off your dress."

Ann whispered, "The neighbors may see us," and, after lighting a scented candle, turned off the overhead lights in the living room.

Anne giggled and cooed, "So much for your patience," and lifted her dress over her head; she looked very alluring in her black silk bra.

I whispered to her:

"You're a voluptuous lady," and I pinched her bra-covered nipples.

After I rubbed her inner thighs, slowly I inched my right hand to her moist puffy pussy. I slid to my knees and kissed her thighs. Slowly, I rubbed Anne's smooth thighs from her knees to her crotch and rubbed my face in her crotch. Her crotch had the combined fragrances of her excited nectar and perfume; she flinched once when my nose rubbed against her naked pussy.

Looking up in to her face, I used my fingers to expose her juicy pussy.

Anne prominent clit had enlarged and I licked it several times with my flattened tongue eliciting shivers and moans from her. Anne held on to my head and cooed:

"That's gooood."

When I stood up, she saw my rigid cock beneath my sport shirt and eagerly grasped it. She cooed:

"Its head is big and slick."

Gently, I nudged Anne to lean against the side of the large living room sofa, lifted her right leg on to the arm rest, and slowly snaked my stiff cock in to her wide-open and slick pussy.

I've been on the edge all evening and very close to my climax. My cock was releasing copious amounts of precum in to Anne's snug pussy. I mumbled:

"It's sweet heaven. Ahhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Anniiiiiieeee. Ahhhhh," as my cock spurted several jets of cum near Anne's cervix.

I was still excited. My cock was still rigid. I resumed fucking when Anne cooed:

"Let's go to my bedroom," and led me upstairs.

Anne's large bedroom was decorated in white.

She whispered:

"Get naked. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Several minutes later, Anne returned in a black, silk, baby doll, dress. She sat next to me, grasped my rigid cock, and examined it and my sack of balls.

She cooed, "It's leaking. It oozes precum every time I squeeze it," and squeezed it again and licked my precum.

Anne giggled, turned her head, kissed my cheek, grasped my cock, and mumbled:

"It's hard," and after settling comfortably on her back, opened her arms.

Willingly, I took Anne in the missionary position; I fucked her for a few minutes and rested; fucked her some more and rested again. I repeated the cycle several times, when Anne started cumming:

"Cummming. Ohhhhhhhh. Wonderrrrful."

I slowed plunging and savored Anne's spasming cunt on my cock.

"Billy, that was a nice orgasm," cooed Anne and continued:

"Go deep; touch my cervix," and, with hands on her knees, pulled them up towards her chest.

I felt Anne's cervix flutter around my flared cock head, bringing me closer to my climax; I shortened my plunging strokes leaving my cock head as close to her fluid cervix as possible.

Lovingly, Anne cooed, "You like?"

I mumbled, "Yes, awesome."

I felt my climax cumming: with my cock head being massaged by Anne's cervix, I arched my back so as not to put all my weight on Anne, buried my face in her wrinkled neck, and released another large load of cum deep in Anne's pussy:

"Fuckkkk. Goddddddd. Fuckkkkkkk."

Later, I mumbled, "That was incredible," and, as I hugged and French kissed Anne, pulled out my cum-coated cock, and fell asleep after sliding next to Anne.

BOBBY'S FIRST TIME

Next morning, I took a shower and put on a new robe Anne bought for me. As Anne and I were having breakfast, Kathy called. Giggling, Anne said:

"I thought you would be busy with Bobby and never call. How did it go?"

Kathy told Anne, "Bobby started by fondling my boobs in the porch. As soon as you and Billy left, he removed my swim suit top and started kissing my unfettered, large, boobs. He was fascinated they hung on my rib cage. He lifted them up and suckled my nipples."

"He made me put both my hands behind my head and then fondled my boobs some more. He kept whispering: 'So smooth,' as he rubbed my underarms and armpits for a long time."

Kathy whispered, "He has a nice cock. Its head was red from excitement. I knew he wanted to lose his virginity and blow his load in my pussy, but he showed restraint. As Bobby kept fondling me, my pussy was tingling and oozing nectar making it very wet."

"Bobby then said he wanted to sniff my crotch; I looked at him in surprise. But, after seeing his sad face, I French kissed him, and pushed him to get on his knees."

"He slid to his knees and, after he helped me remove my panties, he buried his face in my crotch. After a few moments, I shuffled my feet to sit in an upholstered chair. Bobby picked up my panties and crawled to me; I blushed as he brought my panties to his nose; I put my soaked panties around his neck."

"Looking intently in to my face, Bobby slowly pulled apart my knees, and slowly spread and lifted my thighs. As I watched him intently, he rubbed my meaty thighs and my dense pubic hair; eagerly, he started to suck on my sopping pussy. Soon, I grabbed Bobby's head and held it in place as I writhed against his face."

"I had an intense orgasm; one of the best of my life. Orel never put his mouth there. Bobby's not only good with his mouth, he swallows my nectar."

"Later, I kissed his juice-coated face; for the first time, I tasted my pussy juice. I pushed Bobby on to his back and slowly impaled myself on his stiff cock. When his cock was deep in to me, his eyes opened wide with the intense pleasure of having his young cock deep in my juicy pussy. He fondled my boobs, rubbed my under arms and kissed my neck. When I leaned forward, my wet pussy slid over his engorged cock; suddenly, as he held on to my boobs tightly, Bobby began to thrash and tremble. He lifted his head to look at our coupling, and furiously pumped his cock for a minute or so, and pumped jets of his cum deep in to my pussy."

Kathy continued, "After several minutes, I was surprised Bobby's cock was still rigid and plugged my pussy; there was plenty of his white jism seeping from all around it."

Anne, cooed, "So that's the way Bobby lost his virginity. What else happened?"

Kathy whispered, "Bobby did not want to end love making. I also did not want to get off of his still stiff cock. Soon, he resumed pumping his rigid cock in and out of my sopping, jism-filled, pussy. I speeded up my up and down strokes and had another intense orgasm. I collapsed on Bobby's chest. Bobby fucked me vigorously and deposited more jism in my pussy. I'm glad I had my tubes tied; if not, I would get knocked up."

Anne asked, "What did you do after you had a second orgasm?"

Kathy said, "After a while, Bobby's slightly softened cock slithered out of my pussy. After we stood up, he hugged me and thanked me for helping him lose his virginity; I touched his face, grasped his cum-covered cock, and told him he was most welcome. The large loads of cum he released in my pussy dribbled down my thigh; I ran to the bathroom to freshen up.

Kathy said, "Later, we sat in the living room eating sandwiches and drinking soda. I made sure he got enough to eat. Bobby had a smile on his face and, much to my surprise, a noticeable hard on in his shorts. Bobby rekindled the passion repressed by years of abuse in my marriage. I remained close to him, touching and kissing him. Bobby wanted to make love to me again."

Anne interjected, "Go for it as long as you're enjoying it; keep the cooze warm and juicy for young Bobby."

"In the bed room, Bobby quickly took off my robe; as I stood in front of my dresser, he kissed me passionately all over my torso. I nudged Bobby to sit on the bed and quickly impaled myself on his rigid cock. After we sat coupled for several minutes, Bobby pulled me to hug me tightly and, as I held on to his neck tightly, for several minutes he fucked my pussy. I got tired of sitting up; I slid next to him and rested on my left side; Bobby kept my pussy stuffed with his rigid cock most of the night."

Kathy continued, "Bobby likes me to ride his cock so that he can fondle my boobs and kiss my underarms."

Anne said, "Billy also has a thing for my boobs, underarms, and arm pits," and, after opening my robe, pulled out my cock.

After hanging up the phone, Anne kept fondling my cock, and cooed:

"That was Kathy; she's addicted to Bobby, especially his cock. She confided that she and Bobby came several times."

I said, "Bobby must have cum more times than Kathy; I'm sure he's ready to love Kathy any time she lets him," and I giggled and said:

"Right now, I can too."

Anne cooed, "That will be great," and started sucking my cock.

SUMMER AND FALL 1964

The four of us: Bobby, Kathy, Anne and I had a great summer and fall in 1964. With Tim being away at Kim's home or cottage most weekends, Bobby and Kathy loved each other passionately.

I discovered Anne was a fun-loving, voluptuous, woman. When the weather was warm, she loved making love outdoors either totally nude or scantily dressed, especially on a hammock in her secluded backyard. I became very fond of her.

JANUARY 1965: BOBBY DECIDES TO ENLIST

On a cold Sunday morning, I was in bed cuddled with sweet Anne. Bobby called and said he wanted to talk to me; I invited him to come in the afternoon.

After pleasantries, Bobby said:

"I do not enjoy going to college. I didn't do well last semester; I don't want to go deeper in to debt. I would rather work with my hands, like fix cars and trucks, or become a medic."

I asked, "What does Kathy think?"

Bobby said, "She's not happy; she thinks I'll be drafted and sent to Vietnam. I told her I'll enlist and become a medic; I may be in Vietnam within a year, after training for a few months."

I said, "Seems like you have a lot on your mind."

Bobby said pensively, "I care for Kathy very much; I don't want her to marry me to get me a deferment. I've no choice but to enlist."

I asked, "How's Tim doing?"

Bobby replied, "Tim's a good student. He will get a deferment for being a student; he will graduate early with a degree in engineering," and asked:

"What about you? How old are you?"

I said, "I'm 27; because I'm an Engineer with the US Government, I may be sent to serve as a Maintenance Engineer; I don't think I'll see ground combat."

WINTER 1965

Bobby enlisted in the army and, after being trained as a medic, was sent to Vietnam. Kathy went about her life stoically. She was ecstatic when she received the first letter from Bobby. Anne either visited her or called her on the phone quite often to keep her spirits up. Tim became attentive to his Mom; he also missed his best friend Bobby.

On Valentine 's Day, I gave Anne a bottle of Arpege perfume and pearl jewelry, and took her out to dinner and dancing. She looked beautiful in a long-sleeve, black, evening gown, and the pearl jewelry I gave her.

After we got home, Anne said: "I need to freshen up," and went upstairs to her bedroom.

A few minutes later, I undressed and went upstairs naked. Anne was in her large, well-lighted, bathroom; she had on a black silk negligee and panties, beige stockings held up by a garter belt; she still had on the pearl jewelry. She was applying perfume on her cleavage when she saw my reflection in the mirror.

She giggled happily when she saw my pulsing, rigid, cock; I hugged Anne, grasped her freely-dangling, negligee-covered, breasts, and whispered:

"You're my ideal lady," and kissed her long neck.

Mumbling, "Lovely black silk lingerie; love the jewelry," gently, I turned Anne to face me and with my hands in her arm pits, lifted her to sit on the well-lit vanity.

Anne mildly protested, "Not in the bathroom," but did not resist my amorous advances.

As Anne watched mesmerized, I lifted her thighs, moved forward between her spread thighs, and slowly snaked my rigid, precum-slickened, cock, in to her slick pussy.

Thrilled with having her pussy stuffed with my massive cock, Anne leaned back on her hands, lifted her crotch, and watched my face in awe as I fucked her energetically. After a few minutes, I paused, and kissed her neck and mouth, fondled and suckled her sagging boobs. I went back to vigorously fucking Anne's snug, juicy, and pussy.

I paused, hugged Anne tightly in an embrace, crushed my chest against Anne's well-endowed chest, and pistoned my cock in and out of her pussy. Anne hugged me and adjusted her crotch so that our crotches collided, making slapping sounds.

Anne mumbled, "I'm close; keep going," and buried her face in my hairy chest:

"Ohhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Haaaaaaa. Billyyyyyyyy."

I slowed pumping to savor Anne's pussy pulsing on my cock. Sensing my cock was close to erupting, Anne cooed:

"Let it go," and clenched her vaginal channel around my swollen cock. Soon, I ejaculated jets of my cum deep in Anne's pussy:

"Fuckkkk. Fuckkk. Anniiiieeee. Ohhhhh."

After a few minutes, I slowly withdrew my cock from Anne's pussy, along with a large amount of my cum, and kissed Anne on her cheek. A happy Anne mumbled:

"That was awesome."

When she saw my cock had shriveled she cooed:

"It does go down! You made a large deposit in my pussy."

I smiled and mumbled: "My balls are empty."

Holding hands, we walked to Anne's bed. Softly, I whispered:

"Leave on the lingerie and the jewelry, please."

Some time during the night, Anne sucked my cock to stiffness and impaled herself on it. In the moon light streaming through the window, Anne looked beautiful and voluptuous, as well as possessed with desire. She fucked me for a long time with energy beyond my expectation. Her body was covered with sheen of perspiration. After pounding my cock a while, she collapsed on my hairy chest as her snug pussy pulsed around my cock.

I said, "That was awesome loving."

Anne cooed, "Not bad for an old dancer," and began to suck my still rigid cock coated with her pussy juice. After my cock exploded in her mouth, Anne cooed:

"Happy Valentine's day, darling," and fell asleep next to me.

DECEMBER 1965

After Bobby served in Vietnam for several months, Kathy called me one night:

"Bobby was wounded; he was hit by shrapnel as he was patching up a wounded soldier. He's recuperating in the Philippines."

I asked Kathy, "How bad is he?"

Kathy said, "I don't know for sure; he may not be able to walk without assistance. He may be home in a month or so and go in to rehab at the VA Hospital. Did you know Tim's going to Vietnam?"

Surprised, I said, "No. When did he decide?"

Kathy said, "He was feeling bad Bobby enlisted and he did not. I encouraged him to enlist," and added:

"He could have married Kim and got another deferment; I don't think she will wait until he returns."

I said, "It's a tough time for all, especially young men and their families."

That evening, I told Anne to visit Kathy and assure her that Bobby will be fine, and I would like to become a volunteer at the VA Hospital. I ended up working evenings with Anne. People at the VA Hospital were pleased that I helped with lifting and carrying some of the veterans undergoing therapy. Many of Anne's colleagues liked her for her hard work, dedication, and sweet disposition; they were pleased that she had a young male friend in me.

FEBRUARY 1966

Bobby suffered shrapnel wounds on his left leg and thigh. He walked very slowly using a cane. After he was transferred to the VA Hospital, he called Kathy and invited her to visit him. Anne and I visited him too; he was glad to be home.

During one visit, I said to Bobby, "You're a brave man. I bet you were hurt more than once."

He said, "Yes, enough to be awarded three purple hearts. It was a very scary time," and added:

"I'll be discharged honorably. I hope to spend more time with Kathy; I love her."

Bobby stayed at the VA Hospital most of the time. After a month or so, Kathy got permission to take him home at least once a week to nurse him.

One day Anne said to me:

"Kathy's happy. She told me Bobby's cock became erect the first time she hugged him; it made a tent in his hospital pants. She confided Bobby chases her as soon as they are inside her home: in the living and dining rooms, and kitchen. He has been insatiable. He missed her in Vietnam. He makes her sit on the kitchen counter with her thighs spread wide and, after sitting in a chair, he sucks her pussy to orgasm. He then stands up and repeatedly plunges his cock in to her pussy; often he fucks for 30 minutes and has back-to-back climaxes."

I said, "It's ironic most people, including Kathy's ex-husband, think he's hurt badly and impotent."

Anne said, "Bobby asked Kathy to marry him and she agreed."

I said, "People will understand Kathy is marrying a wounded veteran."

Anne said: "Bobby has difficulty climbing stairs; he plans to add a bedroom and a bathroom on the first floor of Kathy's home."

I said, "I'll help him build the addition."

SPRING 1966

Tim came home after serving a short term in Vietnam. He told Kathy he decided to reenlist and serve a year on the same aircraft carrier. He was glad to see Bobby was doing well after getting hurt in the war.

One evening, during dinner, Tim told Kathy how much he admired Bobby. He also told her he was sure Bobby had a huge crush on her and it was ok with him if she dated Bobby.

Kim broke up with Tim and was dating a guy she met through her parents. Bobby introduced Tim to Carol, a nurse working at the VA Hospital. Carol was a beautiful widow with a young daughter.

One Sunday morning, Anne was slow getting out of bed. After I made coffee, she came to the kitchen and said:

"I'm feeling queasy. I felt the same yesterday. I'll call Kathy and get her advise. Make me some plain toast."

A week or so later, Anne's gynecologist told her that she was pregnant.

EPILOG

Bobby and Kathy got married in Anne's large backyard; I was the best man and Anne was the maid of honor. Bobby's mother, now married to a younger man, attended his wedding. A month later, Anne married me at her home; Kathy was her maid of honor and Bobby was my best man.

Many young men and women who were either drafted or enlisted during the Vietnam War died or were hurt badly. Each Memorial Day, Bobby, Kathy, Anne, and I got together to salute those heroes and their families.

Today, November 10, 1982, the four of us are in Washington, DC, for the opening of the Vietnam Memorial. Our 15-year old daughter, Kate, also came with us.

* * * * *

Dear Reader, the characters in this three-part story are fictional. The war in Vietnam was real and it is back in the news. I thank you for reading my story. Andru.

12