Maxie Reckless and the Kith #04

Story Info
Maxie starts adjusting to her position among the Kith.
1.8k words
4.55
12.4k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavynsLand
RavynsLand
105 Followers

When my senses start slowly sifting back, I start to develop the sensation of being lifted and carried. My eyes slowly drift open, still stinging from the tears of my recent trials (fun as they were), and I see that I'm being carried by the twins, who are... deceptively strong for their size and build.

So, half-Kith. And half-human, I suppose? It raises a lot of questions, honestly. My mom died early on which explains why I never got any "talks" growing up. I can only assume that my biological "father" was Kith, meaning that the man I spent the majority of my life with was not actually related to me at all. Ain't that a kick in the fuckin' head.

Big question is, why haven't I shown any other signs? No purple skin, no antennae, no shorter than average. I share no characteristics with the Kith I've seen so far, and the only "unusual" inherent traits I've ever expressed are my unorthodox genitalia, and being naturally flexible (I was a prodigy in gym class).

"She's coming to," one voice says. Now that they've switched up I can't tell one twin from the other.

"Oh, she is," this voice is a little cheerier. I try to think back to what I've heard the twins say. "Hey there, Maxie!" Okay, that's Ella. Which makes the other one Elle.

"...'Sup," I grunt wearily, starting to squirm slightly. My "ride" comes to a quick end as I'm set into a deep pool, my sore, stretched backside hitting a natural shelf of sorts that acts as a seat. The water is warm, almost hot, and it tingles delightfully against my skin -- it's effervescent. As full sight restores itself (my eyes were never that great anyway) the room around me starts to get clearer. Like all of the other Kith architecture I've seen so far, it's magnificent in an earthy, natural way -- the walls are dark, polished wood, though they keep a sort of natural curvature that makes it almost seem as if the wood were still alive. A dense, hammock-like canopy of slate-blue moss hangs lazily high above us, forming a sort of bizarre ceiling.

The pool I'm in sits in the very center of the room, but lining the walls are what I can only attempt to describe as cabinets. Everything in this world is different to me, the product of hundreds of years of slow advancement, independent from the influence of anything I've come to know in my daily life. Whether the Kith use technology or some sort of magic I'm not sure, but honestly I-- ooooh.

My train of thought goes stale when the twins get into the pool with me, tracing their small, silky hands all over my body. They don't seem like they're particularly frisky after our so-very-recent romp in the harem room, and are much more interested in giggling to each other as they "pet" me. In spite of the warm water a small chill ripples through my slim figure as Elle's fingertips trace curiously along my tattoos.

"They don't wash off," the blue-haired faoikith murmurs, glancing up at me. "What are they?"

"Tattoos," I mumble, my faculties finally buzzing into place more fully. I sit up slightly in the pool, spreading my arms out to encompass the twins.

Elle cocks her head to the side, arching a brow. "What are those? Some sort of human birth-markings?"

As Ella's lips close gently around one of my nipples I release a small puff of a sigh, exhaling and trying to relax before answering. "They're permanently penned into my skin."

"Like a brand?"

"No..." I furrow my brow. "They're drawn into my flesh with ink in the pattern I want. Then they never fade away."

"Permanent woad," Elle's perplexity shows clearly on her face. Together the twins have washed most of the spunk off of my body now, and Ella is still enjoying my breasts to her fullest capacity. From what I can tell, she's the simpler of the two sisters.

"Kind of," I admit, glancing down at myself. Each tattoo means something, a symbol of some part of my life. Erratic tribal tattoos across my left shoulder were meant to symbolize my heart, and the stains on it. I got those right after my dad died. A "punk-slashed" gossamer pattern crawling across my right hip and side to mark my lost innocence.

"You have so many," Elle whispers. "They all mean something?"

"Most of them do," I croak. The interlocked star-and-ring on the back of my right hand I just got because I really dig Nintendo.

Our brief conversation is interrupted before it goes much of anywhere, by an ecstatic prrrrp! sound. I turn my head towards the sound's source, only to see my own little gray-striped ixling galloping adorably towards me. I allow myself a little smile. "Hey, big guy," I say, extending one hand which he immediately crawls along onto my shoulder.

"Oooh, you have an ixling!" Ella says, looking up and beaming, reaching out to stroke the little guy's stubby tail. "How long have you had him? I've always wanted one but the Eldest doesn't let harem-girls imprint."

"Not long," I admit. "I got him right before I came into the Glade, so... maybe three hours?" I snicker quietly. The ixling had started purring contently, nuzzling the back of my neck.

"Have you named him yet?" Elle inquires.

I bite my bottom lip, looking down at him. "I haven't, actually. I've kinda had a lot going on, if you couldn't tell. What with my life hanging in the balance." On that subject, it seemed like my life was a bit less endangered. If I really am half-Kith, these guys wouldn't behead one of their own, would they? That also raises the question of whether or not I'm immortal like they are... or at least maybe have some sort of longevity.

"Let's name him!" Ella squeaks, scritching the little guy's chin with one finger. "What about something like Eloxan?"

I arch a brow. "What? Um. No. Nothing like that. If I'm gonna name him his name has to have some kind of meaning. Or," I slide a bit deeper into the pool, acknowledging what I'm more likely to do. "At least be some kind of cunning music reference. Like "Filistata" or something like that."

Both twins look at me with blank stares.

"Stolen Babies? Doctor Filistata?"

They shake their heads in unison.

"And I thought I made obscure references back in my own world. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that you two have never heard of Stolen Babies."

Another blank look.

I shake my head slightly and start lifting myself out of the tub. The water has revitalized me to a great degree (causing me to suspect that there may be some funny business) and I'm ready to go find out exactly how I'm going to survive in the Glade and what I'm going to have to do to do it. Though....

I glance around me. The room's empty besides the twins, those cabinets, and me. My clothes are who knows how far away.

"Guys... my--?"

"Clothes?" Elle says intuitively, nodding. "We left them. If you're going to be going native you have to stand out at least a little bit less. With your human clothes there's no way you'll be able to blend in.

"And you expect Kith clothes to fit me?"

"Ha ha," Elle says dryly, sliding out of the pool herself. Water drips off of her in little rivulets and her handlebars cling to the sides of her neck, and it's just now I realize that Elle (and by extension, Ella) is really, really beautiful. Maybe too slim for a lot of peoples' tastes but I consider myself very open-minded about stuff like that. Maybe if I get another chance I'll have to give her a proper spin later. "You aren't that much bigger than we are, Maxie, and our clothes do come in varying sizes."

As she moves to one of the deep wood cabinets, opening it almost out of the wall itself, Ella starts hesitantly crawling out of the pool, not having anything important to do but also not wanting to be far from her sister. I fold my arms across my chest and pop a hip out, observing the pair.

"Okay, what's your favorite color?" Elle chirps, starting to rifle through articles of clothing that she thinks will fit me.

"Black, pink, purple, blue..." I rattle off, waiting to see what she comes up with. Little Filistata (what the hell, I'm going with it) scuttles up onto the top of my head, peering out at the twins as if curious to see what I'm looking at.

"How about... brown?" Elle asks hopefully.

"No fucking way."

"Seriously?"

"I'll go topless before I wear brown."

Elle looks at me for a long moment, her mouth half-open. "...Why do you hate brown so much?"

"Brown... killed my parents." I lie, stifling a giggle.

Ella gasps. "Oh, you poor thing!"

"She's kidding, love," Elle drones.

"Honestly though," I admit. "It's just a terrible color. When I... reinvented myself, I swore I'd never wear brown again. It's not who I am."

"Weirdo," Elle chirps, turning back to the cabinet and tossing a few things back at me. "Try those on, I think they'll fit. Hope they aren't too brown for you."

I chuckle to myself and check what she tossed out for me, figuring out how each piece of clothing "works" before finally putting it on. The bottoms are actually quite to my taste, resembling an unusually short, black utilikilt. Kinda has a "gothic warrior princess" thing going on and it fits, so I'm good to go.

The top is more questionable. It's dark lavender and resembles a cross between a halter top, a battle harness, and a sari; like everything in this world though, it's curiously alien. It takes me about three minutes and help from Ella before I manage to get the thing on, though when everything's in place I have to admit that the ensemble works well on me. "You realize you're going to need to get my boots, right?" I say as I slide on a pair of mid-thigh stockings. I'll put my own slashes in them later.

"But we're trying to give you Kith clothi--" Elle starts.

"I'm not going anywhere without my boots." I'm very attached to my tanker boots. They're among the only shoes that have ever properly fit me.

The twins nod, and Ella rushes off to grab them. Filistata perches triumphantly on my shoulder, standing up on his hind legs as if he understands what just happened.

It's a few minutes before Ella returns, and meanwhile her twin gets dressed in a sort of skimpy, pale blue gown, picking out a matching pale red one for her sister. The three of us get ready and we start to vacate the pool area, heading back towards the "throne room". I'm integrated and ready for action. Time to figure out what lies ahead.

RavynsLand
RavynsLand
105 Followers