Maxine's New Life Ch. 13a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No strings attached?" she asked.

"No strings and if you are uncomfortable, we will split immediately," I suggested.

"Alright what time?"

"8PM is usually the best time to get there. Say we leave around 7PM to get the pizza first." I said.

"That's two hours from now, so sure why not. I have time to take a shower and get all pretty for the cops," she said in an extremely sarcastic tone.

"Good, I'm sure they will appreciate it," I replied.

"So how should I dress?" she asked.

"Dress as if what you wear, will determine the outcome of the evening," I said it with a giggle.

"You really are evil Maxine," she said. Then she laughed and the phone went dead.

I called Mike next. "Hey dude, did you hear that call?"

"Yeah, I got it. I'm going to send Gwen with you." he said.

"Send Gwen, so you are the one in charge?" I asked.

"Pretty much, since Gwen got involved with Lucas, Marty and I aren't sure where her head is. Marty put me in charge of getting it done no matter what."

"Fair enough, will she be bring Luke along?" I asked.

"No, she will not be bringing Lucas along. Marty had a talk with her about priorities." he admitted.

"Then tell her I will be leaving here a little after seven in the cruiser." I suggested.

"Right," he said.

After the call ended, I reheated a cup of coffee in the microwave and tried to decide why I had invited Cheryl. I guess I was bored and wanted to shake things up at the Cop Out. Cheryl, with that body, would do that for sure. It should also be good for her ego as well. Plus it would just be good TV, I expected.

Cheryl showed up on time and we picked up the pizza before driving downtown to the club. "You are kidding, this club isn't on main street, for real?" Cheryl asked.

"Oh yes, right in the center of downtown Aster," I said with a laugh.

"Okay, but I promise you, if one of these jerks touches me, I'm going to break his finger," Cheryl said.

"You can do that?" I asked.

"You aren't the only bad ass bitch around," she said smiling. I put my finger to my lips to remind her of the microphone. Cheryl nodded

"So let's go dance with a civil servant," I suggested.

"Why not?" Cheryl asked.

Once Cheryl removed the old navy pea coat, she was an instant hit. She had boobs as far as the eye could see, and cleavage a man or woman could get lost in. She saw me staring then asked, "Are you sure that we are just going to be friends?"

It was damn hard but I answer, "I'm sure."

"You are an idiot," she said with a hardy laugh.

"I know," I replied. I had spread the pizza out on a table. Everyone knew that it was a sign for them to take whatever they wanted. From the pizza assortment, not from Cheryl.

Before I knew it Cheryl was dancing with cops I recognized and men I didn't. Those were mostly medical people of some kind, I felt sure. I danced a few times with men and even a woman or two before Blevins showed up.

"Well detective Blevins, it is good to see you again," I said light heartedly.

"Good to see you too max, is the blond with you?" he asked.

"Not the way you mean, she is a tenant," I replied. "I thought I would show her around."

"How nice of you. Usually when you do that. someone I know steps in a pile of shit."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Jerry and Mosby is what I'm talking about. He went into a tail spin after she left town. You get one girlfriend of his killed and run off another. You aren't good luck for that officer," Blevins said.

"Bullshit Blevins, he got the best sex of his life because of me." I said.

"I will have to ask him to verify that," he said.

"Tell him I said, he has my permission to kiss and tell this one time." I smiled.

"To me this one is prettier. Mosby was too young for my taste, this one is perfect," he admitted.

"Well give it your best shot," I suggested.

"I think I will leave that to the younger guys," he said.

"Don't forget the girls," I suggested.

"Oh does she bat left handed?" He asked.

"I don't have any idea, but I don't rule anything out." I suggested. I had no idea how long Gwen had been in the club, but when I looked up she was sitting in the corner filming. Her camera was pointed alternately at Cheryl and then at me.

Before I knew it, my cheap digital watch read midnight. I left the table I shared with Blevins and went to the dark corner where Cheryl sat with a much younger woman. "Hey Cinderella your driver is about to turn into a Mouse and your coach into a pumpkin. Are you about ready to leave?"

"Max this is Lucille. Lucille is a paramedic for the county. Isn't that fascinating? Cheryl asked.

"Yes it certainly is fascinating. So you want to leave with me, or catch a ride with Lucille?" I asked.

"Lucille honey, I have to go home now, but you have my number," Cheryl said.

"Sure, I'll call and we can do something one day," she said smiling.

"Time to go," I said as the two of them looked longingly into each other's eyes.

Once we were in the cruiser and headed home I asked, "Well did you have fun?"

"I had a wonderful time. I want to thank you for taking me, even if it wasn't a date."

"You are welcome." I barely got the words out before I felt Cheryl move closer and rub her index finer under my nose. The smell on it was unmistakable. "I am going to make a wild guess, Lucille?"

"You are so smart," she said.

"So now I know," I admitted.

"Now you know," Cheryl said. "No strings attached." She paused a few seconds then said, "I have her number, if you would like to try her."

"I don't think so, is that what you want?" I asked.

"No I only want you. Well I only want you right now, but I'm not looking for a commitment, just someone to keep me warm tonight."

"I can do that," I said softly. "But keep you warm is all that I can do."

"It's a start," she said.

"So your place or mine?" I asked.

"Yours," she said with a wink. The wink told me that she remembered the camera and didn't care.

Neither of us had enough to drink to blame anything on the alcohol. I pretty much decided that nothing would happen but cuddling. Anything more would have to be spur of the moment, and that would almost surely be the case.

Once inside the warm apartment clothes started to fall off us as if by magic. First it was the coats which was the normal thing when coming in from the cold. The coats were followed by my heavy sweater. It had been worn to stay comfortable while sitting in a drafty bar.

After her coat anything else Cheryl removed would have been less than modest. She wore only a low cut lightweight sweater and jeans over her foundation garments. I was sorely tempted to kiss her, but resisted the urge long enough to start a pot of coffee.

"Are you doing okay?" I asked.

"Better than you it would seem," Cheryl said. "I'm not having an identity crisis." She waited a few seconds then went on, "I jumped on this apartment because of your reputation with the ladies, as much as anything else." Cheryl was being brutally honest with me.

"I honestly didn't know," I admitted. "Like everyone else I thought, you and Johnathan were lovers."

"I'm sure you did. I wanted you to think that. You would never have rented to me, if I came on to you. I knew that," she said.

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"Once we visited, Johnathan had you investigated. I guess it was more research than anything else. He was, and probably still is, concerned about your lifestyle. Not just the men and women but the other stuff as well."

She paused to stare at me a moment then went on. "We discussed it. He asked if I could take care of myself around you. I assured him that I could."

"Ah well, I am glad you took the apartment. The only other person I ever rode the bikes with. and I are in different orbits these days."

"Mosby?" she asked.

"You do know a lot, but not Mosby. My former parter Lucas." I said

"Ah the boy wonder, too bad about him and the moron," she said.

"Damn Johnathan really did do a number on me."

"He has way too much money, and nothing to spend it on these days." Cheryl said.

"Too bad he and I aren't lover's, I could help him out with that?" I said.

"No you wouldn't," Cheryl suggested.

"You are right, I wouldn't. So, as the saying goes, are there boys on the side?" I asked.

"Now and then, but they are like a dieting woman's desert." Cheryl replied. "Something for a very special occasion."

"With me it's more a cake and ice cream thing. I like both equally," I said.

"I won't hold that against you," Cheryl said.

"Damn, I was hoping you would hold things against me." I smiled at her even though I knew it was the wrong thing to do. Cheryl left her stool at the registration desk and walked into the tiny kitchen. She walked right up to me and then she kissed me. It was a warm friendly kiss at first.

The key phrase there is at first. As kisses often do, it took on a life of it's own. First it was deep breathing and then lots of tongue movement. That was followed by grinding from both of us.

Cheryl might not have had a penis to rub into me, but she did have a prominent pubic bone which was more than a little stimulating. In other words kissing Cheryl was just as stimulating physically as kissing any man. The pressure from her hips was more exciting than any women and equal to most men.

The coffee got ignored. We moved quickly to the bedroom where exploring each other would be much easier. I killed the lights even though I knew that it would make no difference to the new low light digital cameras.

I quickly managed to undress Cheryl. It was more difficult for me to undress her, than it was for her to undress me. My clothes just fell off me, but hers were molded to her body. Everything she wore seemed to want to stay in place to protect her.

I took some doing but I finally had her breasts free. It took only milliseconds for me to find her nipple in my mouth. I sucked on it gently at first, then harder and harder until I was savaging it. Cheryl moaned in pleasure.

Her hands ran through my still growing hair. It was at least two inches long by that time. Almost enough for her to grip. Certainly enough for her to clasp between her spread finger to help with her hand hold. It was an amazing feeling to be be suffocated in her soft fatty breasts. She gripped tight and pulled me harder against her breast tissue. I hoped that I was bruising her. I wanted her breasts to feel me even after I was finished with them.

I had to use both hands to hold her boob to my mouth. Maybe I didn't really need to hold it up, but I loved the feel of her breast in my hand as well as my mouth. I was becoming fixated on them.

She was actually the one who moved my hand from her breast to her pubic mount. I was surprised to find it naked. My finger glided easily over the steep mound of her pubic bone and slipped between the folds of the hood guarding her clitoris. Her hips actually left the mattress when I touched her clit. The tension and grinding of her hips against my hand told me she was having an orgasm. It is always an amazing feeling to be connected to a woman when that happens. It was even more amazing with Cheryl.

Since she had hardly been touched when she came, there was a extra thrill about it all . It told me that she was going to be an amazing lover. I let my fingers slip from her clit to her vulva. I slipped two fingers inside her. I felt her body trying to grip and pull them in deeper as her muscles spasmed uncontrollably. I pumped at her body until she seemed to calm down almost instantly. When she was calm I began to nurse on her again. She cradled me until her breathing returned to normal.

"Thank you," she whispered into my ear. "It was all I hoped it would be."

I thought I had been dismissed and that would have been fine as well. Instead she rolled me over onto my back and she began to run her hands over my body. It was an amazing feeling. Her hands were rough. I suppose at some point she must have done hard work with those hands. She rubbed me almost raw with her rough hands, then she kissed it all better with her soft lips.

She roughly massaged my nipples until there was pain, then she kissed and sucked on them until they were on fire. My hips were moving long before she slipped her finger onto my clitoris. When she did, she rotated it in small tight circles. First clockwise then counterclockwise. Without warning I exploded into an orgasm just as she had done. Even while I was in the midst of the screaming sensation, she forced her four fingers hard into my wet pussy.

I was stretched to the point of burning, but I still tried to suck them in deeper. I fought with my hips trying to drive her fingers deeper inside me. All the while my mind was in a different place. I had no control over what my body was doing. It was on erotic auto pilot and it was a good thing. Otherwise I would have just shut down.

Unlike Cheryl my body didn't shut down, it demanded more. I pulled her down to me for a deep kiss then totally out of character for me, I pushed down hard on her shoulders forcing her head between my spread legs.

I began to climb toward another orgasm as I felt her rough tongue snake along my pussy lips. The almost electric sensations her mouth was creating drove me mad. I was way out of body, when I came again. I came so hard I might have broken her nose, if she had been in the right position. I was unable to do anything but lay in one place and feel my body twist and silently beg for more sensations.

I was still shaking when my mind rejoined my body. I felt not at all tired or satisfied. I wanted still more. I pulled Cheryl up from between my legs kissed her deeply then rolled her onto her back.

Without any preliminary I went down on her. I kissed her clit and licked it up and down until she was moving her hips in a steady motion, then I changed the direction. I began to manipulate her clit in a side to side motion. She lost it at that point. She pulled at me and tried to force my face inside her. I worked hard to please her. When she finally calmed down again, we held each other trying to regain control of our bodies.

She actually spoke first, "You know this doesn't make us a couple. I'm not sure what it makes us, but definitely not a couple."

"I don't care what it makes us, but there is one thing for sure." I said.

"What is that?" she asked.

"We are not going to be able to sleep in this bed tonight. It is soaking wet and cold." I observed.

"Then it's a good thing that I live next door." she replied. 112

Even though it was late when we went to bed and I was exhausted, I still awoke at 7AM. It was a fancy bedroom where I woke up. It certainly wasn't my usual bedroom. Mine with the industrial decor was a lot more dismal. It took me a minute to realize that I was in Cheryl's bed. It took me a minute because Cheryl was nowhere to be found . So there were no clues and that morning I needed clues.

The first thing I did was go to the bathroom and drink a glass of water to dilute the funky taste in my mouth. Cheryl's body tasted a hundred times better than any man, but it still left a stale taste in my mouth. I decided, my best move would be to put on whatever clothes I had worn over, then get my ass home. I wanted to brush my teeth first, then I wanted a shower.

As I passed through the kitchen, I found Cheryl sitting at her small glass topped iron table with matching chairs. Very chic, I would have told her had she not spoken first.

"You better hurry, if you plan to be ready for breakfast by 7:30," she said it then turned away. Cheryl might be all about routine. It wouldn't be unusual for institutionalized people to be heavily regimented.

That was it. No good mornings, thanks for eating me out so good. It was just hurry up or you will be late. "Right," I said as I walked out the door in jeans and a sweatshirt no underwear at all.

The untouched coffee from the night before made it into the microwave, then into me. I carried a cup of it into the bathroom with me, while I brushed my teeth and showered. I managed to get into my bra, panties, thermal suit, jeans and a funky sweater before Cheryl knocked on the door. But I only beat her by a couple of minutes."

"You about ready?" she asked.

"Just need to put on my parka and hood. I'll get my bike started and meet you in the front parking lot." I said it very much aware that Cheryl acted exactly like she had the morning before we had slept together. She had been serious when she said, it was about her biological needs. not any emotional ones. Okay I said it using different words, but that's obviously what she had meant.

"Are you okay with last night?" I asked.

"Sure,what's not to be okay with?" she asked genuinely surprised that I would need to ask. I knew then that I would never fully understand how Cheryl thought. Her experience base was just too different from my own. I would need some time to work that out, but I had always managed to understand people. It's why I was successful at problem solving. It was about knowing which button to push and then hitting it with a big ass hammer.

It was a bit of a twist, instead of the tenant being upset that the relationship wasn't all she wanted, it just might be the landlady who was upset. I obviously didn't know how it would end, but I was pretty sure Cheryl had been correct, when she told her dad that she would manage.

The bike started right up so I was in the parking lot before Cheryl, who had to roll hers out. It was a little about being considerate of the other tenants, but a lot more about having to work the bike through the walk gate.

It was cold and the bikes were noisy, so we didn't speak again until we arrived at the Hardee's parking lot. "It's kinda cold this morning," I said.

"Yes, it is still in the low thirties," Cheryl replied. She knew that I hadn't meant just the temperature. Since she chose to play it that way, I was determined to go along.

"Did you see that red Ford that we passed on the square?" I asked.

"You mean the one parked on the street, across from the statue of the confederate soldier?" Cheryl turned the answer into another question.

"Yeah that was Mike, I'm pretty sure. The car is right for the rental he got."

"Then he will show up here," Cheryl suggested.

"I would bet on it," I replied.

Sure enough his car drove in right after the words made it out of my mouth. I watched him park before I opened the first of the doors into the restaurant's air lock for Cheryl. "He will probably want to film us going inside," I advised her.

Since Mike hustled, he obviously was trying to beat us in. Even though I was cold, I gave him first shot at the second set of doors leading into the heated dining room. He took a seat with a view of the door, then pointed a tiny video camera at us as we entered.

Since our favorite booth was available, we went for it. Mike had to move to get a clear camera view. Then he pointed the camera at Cheryl as she removed her Navy Pea Coat. When that coat was gone, she was down to a tight fitting thermal top. With her over sized boobs it was a sight the TV audience was going to love. My guess is after last night and this morning Cheryl would be one of the real stars of the show. She might even outshine me, which would be just fine, I thought.

"So what are your plans for today?" Cheryl asked me.

"I don't have any plans to be honest. I think I might play around on the computer today. Maybe find an old TV show I missed. How about you what are your plans?"

"I'm going to look for a job, I think." Cheryl said.

"Oh do you know where yet?" I asked.

"No, I worked in the kitchen at my last gig. I could probably find something in food services. I also have a K9 trainers certificate from the cell block dog program." she suggested.

1...56789...12