All Comments on 'May/December Romance Ch. 01'

by CorsetLvr

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sir_NathanSir_Nathanabout 20 years ago
Sexy...

A great read and easily a five.

Nathan

toy!toy!over 18 years ago
sooo hot!

loved the story .. huge turn on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Intriguing

Such detail and sensuality.....very nice

Ice_TeaseIce_Teaseover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Great imagery and very well written! A pleasure to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Stuff

Really thoughtful, well-written, definitely high on the list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gave up

I didn't manage to finish this story. You spend too much time expanding on innate details and this breaks the development of characters IMO.

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago
dinkyboots gives this a minus three stars.?

talk about dragged out.? i wont bother reading any more .?sorry

azure_skiesazure_skiesover 11 years ago
Very well written

The high scores from readers speak for themselves. The slow development is perfect in my opinion and heightens the excitement of the situation. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series. Five stars is scarcely enough...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a BIG Thank You

Thank you for this story. Your honest and realistic (educational even) treatment of such a "taboo" subject is outstanding. Your character development in this opening chapter is really excellent, IMHO. Even Greg (whom we haven't even met yet) already feels like a real person to me... not just a cardboard-cutout used to move the plot along. Top job, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shorter

Good story but needs editing in my opinion. Too much interjection and blocks of meaningless text. Don't tell, show. Good luck with your future writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So many stories on this site seem to slip into the ‘unrealistic’ and of reality… and that’s fine for some. I for one find this read a well written almost autobiographical recount of a real life experience. Keep up the good work.

maddictmaddictabout 1 year ago

IAaah, yeaaaa, like that. I was perving on your story. You were both naked for the duration of Karens stay.

Aaah, yeaaaa, like that. That is a beautiful sound. For a moment Karen sounded very needy, and how would you fit her into your life.

I plan on finding out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous