May/December Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
524 Followers

I decided it was time to wrap up my life history. “That brings us to the present. When I met Greg a lot of that changed. Ours is primarily a vanilla relationship, but when I begin to get than need to bottom he has shown himself to be more than a capable Dom. At least after I trained him,” I said with a smile. I continued, “when he introduced me to swinging I found that I began to meet a few submissive women through the lifestyle. Most are not full-time subs or slaves, but do have an inclination towards bottoming. Most are in marriages that are pretty much vanilla in nature. Even within swinging they do not openly flaunt their submissiveness. However, every once in a while they meet someone like me.”

“I have developed some wonderful relationships with a few of these women and usually with their husbands or boyfriends as well. Many of their men realize that they do not have within them what it is their sub partners need to feel fulfilled. They accept that this is part of what they need, just as they openly accept that they are bisexual. I think that for many of them it is a relief that they have found someone like me so that their needs are met. They know that it won’t lead to the temptation to find someone less “safe” to meet it, which might ultimately threaten their relationship. As in all of swinging it is understood that the primary relationship with your significant other comes first. No one is out to destroy or threaten that relationship.”

“I can think of many occasions when a husband has happily sent his wife off to spend time with me, knowing that she will be happier and more satisfied when she returns. I have had a few tell me that their time with me has seemed to solve an unspoken but constantly irritating condition in their relationship.”
“I suppose the same is true for Greg and myself. While I think I could be happy with Greg in a strictly vanilla relationship, I don’t think I would be as happy as I am now that I am able to exercise the Dominant part of my sexuality through these women. It is definitely a release for me.”

Karen looked at me, smiling, and said, “It sounds like a wonderful solution to me.”

“Oh, it is,” I replied, “but there are just a few problems with this solution, as you put it.”

“What are they?” she asked.

“First off,” I began, “for a variety of reasons that I won’t go into now, I’m not often able to include Greg in these sessions. Ultimately I would like to be in a situation where Greg is included in some way in this part of my life. Maybe not necessarily as a co-Dominant, although, as I said, I think he has a lot of potential in that regard. He is my life partner, my lover, and my husband and I want to be able to share as much of myself as I can.”

“That’s understandable,” Karen said, thoughtfully.

“Secondly,” I went on, “I am only able to see these subs occasionally. Sometimes it is months between sessions. This is often due to scheduling conflicts or often just because they only occasionally need to express their submissive side. Like I said earlier, these are not full time subs or slaves. I have spent enough time with some of them that we have developed some mutual history and I have come to feel that I know their needs. However, there is much lacking in this type of arrangement. While I care for each one of my sub friends, our relationship lacks a sense of continuity and shared intimacy and to a large degree commitment. They are not committed to me, no more than a patient is committed to a doctor. They are not my subs; their commitment is to their husbands and boyfriends. We provide what each other needs, release, but there is not the intimacy that a true D/s relationship should truly be based on.”

“Hhmmm, I understand,” Karen commented.

“Do you?” I asked.

“I think so.”

“Well, I’m starting to turn into a prune,” I said, looking at my shriveled fingers. What do you say we grab a shower and move to the living room so we can continue our chat?

“Sounds like a great idea.”

As she stepped out of the hot tub I noticed the base of the anal plug between the cheeks of her ass. I had forgotten all about it, assuming she had taken it out!

“Uh Karen, I forgot to take the anal plug out last night before I went to sleep.”

“Yea, I know, but that’s OK. I have kinda gotten to like it. Sometimes I almost forget it is there, but then I squeeze it with my bottom and it feels so good,” she said excitedly.

“I didn’t intend for you to keep it in so long.”
“I took it out for a while when I had to go to the bathroom this morning. I cleaned it and myself real good and then found the lube and put it back in when I was done,” she said cheerfully smiling.

“Well, lets take it for now and after we get out of the shower we’ll see if you are ready for the next size bigger,” I explained.

“MMmmm, that sounds wonderful.”
“Bend over the vanity for me, and I’ll take it out,” I said, a firm tone to my voice.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

I chuckled to myself as I realized how desperate Karen was for my control. I wasn’t yet sure about her as a sub but found myself beginning to consider the possibility more and more as time went on.

“Here we go,” I warned and grasped the plug base and began to pull it out.

“Aaahhh, that’s the part I don’t like,” Karen groaned.

“Why’s that?” I asked.

“It leaves me so empty and hollow inside, I already miss it. I don’t think I can get used to that,” she said.

“Maybe I’ll have to buy you a set of your own butt plugs.”

“I’d rather use yours,” she said, a hopeful gleam in her eye.

“We’ll see,” I said in reply. I slapped her ass just enough to get her attention

Karen gasped; her hand flew to her ass which was just starting to turn a faint pink and said, “Promise you’ll give me more of that later?”

“We’ll see, maybe if you earn it. Now move that lovely ass of yours or we’ll never get our shower.”

Our shower together was fun and playful. Karen delighted in how I could soap my body and then scrub hers with it. We scrubbed each others body until we were pink. We shampooed each other’s hair. I paid particular attention to her ass, making sure it was very clean and sweet smelling, inside and out. Karen eventually came on my soapy fingers, three in her ass and three more in her pussy stroking her G-spot while my thumb stroked her clit.

After drying each other with warm fluffy towels, I told Karen to stay there and I went to retrieve the medium ass plug. I quickly had it lubed and told her to “assume the position” leaning over the vanity again. I felt Karen will her ass to relax as my fingers applied more lube to first the opening, then the interior of her ass. I spanked her once again and she groaned but made no comment.

“OK, since you have become accomplished at putting a plug in and taking it out,” I began. “I’ll let you put this one in by yourself.” I placed the plug sitting upright on the toilet seat lid and said, “Go for it, its all yours. You know the drill by now.”
“Yes Ma’am,” she said, somewhat demurely, her eyes locked on the increased girth of the new plug. I again saw the mixture of fear and excitement in her face that had been there the night before when she was first introduced to the smaller one.

I watched as she spread her legs and squatted over the toilet. She reached down and held the plug with one hand while steadying herself with the other. She stopped when her descent resulted in the tip of the plug resting against her anus. A determined look spread across her face and she once again began her descent. I could see the tension in her body as she began to fill her ass with the plugs width. Her legs trembled slightly as she continued lowering herself. Her descent was slow, but still faster than I would have thought possible. She was certainly taking the plug faster than I would have been able to take it in my own ass. She did not speak, but did make some grunting noises mixed with occasional groans as she continued lowering herself. I instinctively knew that these were from the mixture of pain and pleasure she was feeling. When a majority of the plug was inside, she released it and in one motion dropped down, pushing past the bulge and letting in seat itself in her ass. I was amazed, she had taken the plug much more easily than I would have expected of a woman of her limited experience.

“How do you feel? Are you OK?” I queried her.

“Mmmmm, it feels wonderful, I’m so full” she replied dreamily. “I especially like when the bulge spreads me the widest. It hurts so good,” she said with a rising note of excitement in her voice.

“I can see that you have really taken to having your ass filled. I can’t wait to see Greg spread your cheeks and fill you with his nice thick cock.”

“Me either Ma’am,” she replied, the dreamy look back. “Can I ask a favor please Ma’am?”
“It depends, what is it?” I asked.

“Can I please touch myself, I need to cum real bad,” she pleaded, her need suddenly evident in her eyes.

“Yes, go ahead. I’m gonna go fix us some lunch; meet me in the living room when you are done.”

“Thank you so much Ma’am,” she replied, a warm glow on her face. The words were not even out of her mouth when one hand was on her clit and the other had a firm grip on a nipple. I gave her a warm smile and turned to leave.

I hadn’t made it ten steps towards the kitchen when I heard her now familiar howl of pleasure. “My, she is certainly a hot one,” I said to no one but myself.

Moments later she joined me in the kitchen, her body still flushed and glowing from her recent release.

“Feel better?” I asked with a grin on my face.

“Yes, Ma’am, much better,” she replied.

“Well, the day may come when you will be required to earn your orgasms. How do you feel about that?” I said, hinting at my interest in orgasm control and denial techniques when in a D/s session.

Sudden awareness of what I was saying lit up her face and she said, “That excites me a lot Ma’am.”

“Well, we’ll see. You are a long way from being ready for something like that.”

“If you say so Ma’am, but I think you might be surprised how ready I am.”

Not wanting to get into that discussion at this point, I changed the subject and asked, “How does your ass feel?”

“It feels great, like its keeping me on the edge of full blown arousal. I love the feeling of fullness buried in it. I can’t help but clinch down on it with the muscles in my ass and I feel it in my pussy. It wouldn’t take much for me to be begging for an orgasm,” she said with an expectant look on her face.

Her description raised my own temperature. I took her by the hand and simply said, “Follow me.” Lunch was suddenly forgotten.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
524 Followers