Maylin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little extra hard pump reminds me of where I am and I moan in appreciation. My Dad is getting close to orgasm I think because he has lost his rhythm a little. Not that much so I am going to be fucked for longer but still, he will flood me. I want this, I mean besides the part where it's what sex is supposed to do, flood me with his fluids, I enjoy being flooded.

Pulled up a little for a kiss and right in the middle I reach orgasm. My nipples were rubbing on my legs for the kiss so perhaps that set me off. Whatever the reason I am moaning into the kiss with Dad. Back arches a little and I do clench on him, apparently I clench hard because Dad falters then he is groaning.

Getting flooded with his fluids now and I am happy. Dad's dirty whore got him off and I am accepting his fluids. Also get collapsed on, which is not that nice, but is all in one. Dad isn't light so I am a little crushed, but it's also a good crushed though not the easiest way to breathe. Not that I am complaining, my arms went around Dad and I am holding him.

"Guess I better get a girlfriend." Sigh and swat Dad.

"Daddy I am going to go give him sloppy seconds. Unless he hates it and wants sex more than I do you will fuck me again. Besides you are supposed to find a girlfriend anyway, we aren't supposed to do this." Dad snorts and winks.

"I think that is what makes it so good." Giggle since I have to agree.

"I am seeing that, so get off and install your game."

"I already got off."

Giggle as Dad gets up, don't follow I need to stretch so I can walk. Once I am sure I can walk I hop up and exit Dad's bedroom to go to mine. I find Eito sitting at my computer so go swat him then recline on my bed. He looks at me and smiles then hops up to get out of his clothes, shortly is climbing in to bed behind me and I get held.

"Before anything else I want to know what you were saying during." Squeak and turn red.

"I didn't realize I was that loud, so the guys hear me when you are fucking away at me at the store?"

"Yes to a certain degree. They turn the TV volume down." Twist to look at him.

"Is that why they want to fuck me?" Eito grins and shakes his head.

"They want to fuck you because you are a gorgeous Chinese gal. Who has not answered the question." Smile and turn redder.

"I only like it during sex. I get excited enough for it fast with Dad but you are allowed to call me the same things. Dirty whore is one of the more common things. Wanton slut, depraved whore, when I really get going eager little fuck toy comes in there." Eito is grinning and I am turned so red I'm feeling a little faint.

"So if I want to make you my eager little fuck toy?" Ponder what the hell he means for a second then shake my head.

"I'm not changing how I act. You are my boyfriend and I want you to father your children in me. Doesn't mean I will be at your beck and call. Does mean unless I need to get going for whatever reason when you want sex I'll give it."

"How often do you want to?"

"Most every day. Today I got plenty so if you don't want to tomorrow I can deal, day after though your fluids had better end up in me." Eito grins and leans in to kiss me.

"I am going to put some in you now, and then I'm fairly sure I will tomorrow. Scratch that, I will tomorrow, especially if you will do it in the aisles."

"I'm not sure that is a good idea, what if the guys want to have me do a train?"

"Would you?" My jaw hangs because he asked that.

"I'm not sure, and I want your kid. Do you want to pass me around like that?" Eito sighs and shrugs.

"Not really and yes. I mean I want you to act like a dirty whore, but also don't."

"I know what you mean and I will be your dirty whore as often as you want. With others I am going to say, let's get me pregnant first then figure it out."

In answer Eito moves around a little and pulls my leg up. Moan now because his cock is going in to me. I'm on my side and he is laying behind me so this is rather porn like in the position. Still it is Eito sliding inside of me so I happily will do this, though I do hope that I end up on my back for his enjoyment.

Little silly but it is the most popular position for a reason, and it's not because it is what the priests describe as the proper position. Then Eito is fully inside of me, at least as much as he can get in this position so starts moving. This feels good because there is cock and fluids in me already so the cock is moving the fluids around so twice the moving.

Moan again rather quickly because it is a great feeling. Also being a dirty whore for my boyfriend and I want to do that. His hands come around to pinch and pull on my nipples so my back arches. Feeling really good though I need a little attention at my clit so slide a hand down and moan when I touch myself.

Orgasm is coming now, all of me is getting attention from my boyfriend. In a way I am helpless before it, I love him and he wants to get married to me so there's no way to not get off on him fucking me. Especially when he is fucking sloppy seconds cunt of his dirty whore. I am really liking being his dirty whore and he is calling me one.

Wail in orgasm in rather fast, I mean he slides inside in one slide, then pumps at me five times before touching my nipples. Twenty pumps after he touches my nipples I am wailing in orgasm. Also being call his fuck toy now and I like this. I want to get him off and be his good little fuck toy, especially if it gets me pregnant, so want that.

Get rolled over during the orgasm so now I am riding on top looking at the ceiling. This is new, I prefer being on my back and the guys have let me pick how they fuck me. Now though I find my back is to Eito and it's not that bad. Mostly because his hands are still on my breasts and his cock is buried within.

Hard to not like any position where his cock is inside of me. Course there is one downside, I have to move. I like letting the guy move within me, though this isn't much of a downside. Also find that rolling my hips is enough and that really feels good. Maybe I'll get on top more often because dang this is great, Eito starts to move under me as well.

Now this feels really good, he's fucking up into me, my hips are rolling. This makes it better than on my back because he is going in me at different angles. This is beyond awesome feeling, it's like having sex with ten guys all at once, plus I have sloppy seconds cunt for his enjoyment. Head falls back and I moan in orgasm, also find it hard to move so that is a downer though Eito keeps moving.

Fucked through an orgasm is always best. Eito is not disappointing on this, not that he ever really did. Mostly why he kept fucking me, I didn't fall for him for at least a year. Orgasm subsiding so resume moving on top of him then whimper because we are moving again. He came out of me, though at least now he is above me.

Smile up at him as he lines us up and slides back home. Moan as he comes down to kiss me then he is moving. It is a fast fucking of me now and I know what that means so move with him. I don't match his speed so the fucking isn't perfect but honestly that makes it better. Sometimes he is pulling back while I pump up so I am being fucked twice as much.

Really liking this, I am getting close to another orgasm. Fairly sure Eito is getting close to his as well because he is smiling and grunting above. So want his fluids flooding me again, I am totally planning on having his fluids inside of me all day everyday. Not sure I can stand that much sex but it is a good mark to strive for.

Would get me pregnant from him faster. Not sure if it's because I do love him or just don't want to wait to be a mom anymore. Not that it matters, I want his child and want to stay with him. Suppose that I will stand living with him anyway, unless he is a slob. Then I am moaning loud because I got off, and I have warmth surging within, Eito got off with me.

Cock surging and pulsing within, not to mention moving still. Eito has always been good about moving during his orgasm. Leaves me packed full of him every time he fucks me. This is no different, though I do still have some of Dad inside so I am left quite full and very satisfied. Also holding on to him so he stays above.

"That was nice." Smile up at Eito then lean up and get a kiss.

"It was perfect, also not sure I can't like you being here."

"Well good, I want to keep fucking you."

"Oh you will, I'm giving you a child no matter what. Daily I want your load inside of me." Eito frowns.

"I'm not sure I can do daily." Grin and wink.

"Every other day works, but you will make me pregnant."

Eito smiles then pulls out, he was going soft so definitely done emptying. He then lies down next to me, though not under the covers so make him move about so he is and join him, snuggled up. Feels so good to be here, snuggled up to the man I want to marry, his fluids leaking out of me. Course Dad's fluids are also leaking out but mostly I have Eito's fluids inside of me.