McKayla's Miracle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body pressed against hers. I just wanted to be close to her as the tears flowed. They were tears of joy. Her embrace was firm and loving.

"You can't know how much this means to me," she said in my ear.

"Then make love to me," I replied and sat back. "Look at me, McKayla. I'm all yours. Body, mind, heart and soul."

Her hands caressed my legs, sending chills up and down my body.

"You are so beautiful." Her voice was soft.

"Are you going to think that after this baby—yourbaby—comes and makes my tits sag?" I asked, a teasing tone in my voice. "And after stretch marks cover my belly? What about in a few years, when you're still in great shape and people start calling me 'the short dumpy one'?"

"You will always be the most beautiful woman in the world, Amberle," McKayla told me. "No one else even comes close."

"Not even Selma Hayek?"

"No way," McKayla said with a smile.

"Jessica Alba?"

"Let me think about that for a minute . . . No!" It was good to hear the laughter back in her voice.

My hands went to her chest and I squeezed her breasts as if they were ripe melons. "Then make love to me, McKayla. I'm going to ride you and then you're going to fuck me. I want you to make this baby yours."

This time when we kissed, the hunger was back.

We started slowly. I began to grind my hips against her. She bucked her hips against me, trying to figure out how much she could give me.

It took us a few tries and there were a couple of painful strokes, but soon we fell into an easy rhythm. My toes started to tingle as the cock inside me started hitting the right spots.

I threw my head back. My hands went to my breasts and I cupped them indulgently.

"Do you like watching me ride you?" I asked.

"Yes, I do, baby," she replied.

"I love the way it feels . . . but I want you. Are you ready to fuck me?" My legs were starting to get a little tired from being on top for so long.

"I think so," she said, a little hesitant.

Rolling off her, I lay on my back and spread my legs. My pussy had already been stretched by the dildo and I waited to receive my lover.

Her eyes smoldered with passion. She got up on her knees in front of me, the phallus sticking out like a jib spar on a tall ship. Her hair had fallen over her shoulders.

I pulled her down on top of me and we kissed again. I lifted my hips and reached down between us.

Taking the strap-on in my hand, I guided it to my open slit. Her lips brushed mine. I moaned as she pressed forward, impaling me.

When she was buried all the way inside me, she stopped. Waiting.

Even though I had prepared myself for this over the past week, as I lay underneath McKayla, the impact of what we were doing fully hit me. Symbolically, she was impregnating me. I could tell by the look in her eyes she knew it, too.

She was taking responsibility for a child that wasn't hers. She was telling me that she was willing to be linked to me forever. She was telling me that our love was worth fighting for, through good times, sickness, wealth, poverty and all the other tribulations in life.

Of course, none of this would make a lick of difference in court. It wasn't legally binding. But as I looked up at her, into her eyes, I knew that she was making that promise to me. And that was all that mattered.

I began to move my hips slowly. She was letting me take control of this part. I think she was afraid of hurting me.

My pussy burned with desire. The dildo was just the right size to brush my g-spot. The juices began to flow.

After a few strokes, McKayla began moving her hips in time with mine. She couldn't feel what it was like to be inside me, but she matched my rhythm.

"Harder," I gasped.

"Like this?"

"Yes, love." My eyes were closed. "Just like that."

Her lips went to my neck and that sensitive spot just behind my ear. I moaned.

I arched my back as she thrust into me. Deeper. Harder. Faster.

My hands reached around and grasped her shapely ass, pulling her into me. In response, she cupped my breasts, which seemed a little extra sensitive.

Was it the sexual excitement? Or was it my impending motherhood? I didn't care. I just wanted to feel her touch.

She varied her rhythm, trying to get comfortable. Where the first few strokes were tentative, like she didn't want to hurt me, after it was quickly apparent that I was enjoying having her mount me, McKayla began to thrust in harder and faster.

A delighted squeal escaped my lips.

"Oh, yes!" I cried out. "Just like that . . . McKayla . . . That feels so good!"

The tingling had spread from my toes throughout my body.

Above me, McKayla had propped herself up on her elbow. Her free hand was cupping my breast.

Her tongue entered my willing mouth.

Harder. Deeper. Faster.

"You're so beautiful," I vaguely heard her whisper. The blood was coursing through my veins. I was beginning to feel lightheaded.

My pussy was slick, and not just from the lube I had put on her.

My hands reached around and I tried to pull her to me.

"No," she said quietly. "I want to see your face when you cum."

Through eyes that were hooded over with pleasure, I saw her angelic face. I saw the love in her eyes.

I gave myself to her.

Our hips moved in a rhythm that seemed natural. I felt her inside me.

The tingling intensified. And spread. I wrapped my legs around her, absorbing each thrust.

"Oh, god!" My voice was hoarse. "Oh, shit . . . Right there . . ."

Harder.

"Yes, McKayla . . . Fuck me just like that . . ."

Deeper.

"Oh, god . . . Oh, god! . . . I'm about to . . . about to . . . Fuck! . . . McKayla!"

Faster.

My body seemed to explode. The room started to spin.

She pushed into me and held it. I arched my back. I saw shooting stars even though my eyes were shut.

The orgasm was . . .

It was overpowering.

I had never felt anything like that before, and considering how good my lover was in bed, that's really saying something.

My entire body pulsed. I was super-sensitive to her very touch. Our bodies pressed together. I never wanted to let her go.

Before I passed out, my eyes opened just enough to see McKayla's face, tears running down her cheeks and a contented smile on her lips.

***********************

"Why are you so nervous?" she asked.

"Gee . . . I don't know," I shifted uncomfortably. "Maybe because I'm about to meet your parents, tell them that we're getting married and then break the news that we're having a baby in five months."

McKayla gave me a reassuring hug. "Relax, Elven Princess, everything will be fine. Your brother and sister took the news well. So did Uncle Bill and Aunt Melanie."

That much was true. All four of my closest living relatives seemed happy (if a little confused) to hear that I was pregnant and in a lesbian relationship at the same time. I think my sister knew what was coming and had prepared my aunt and uncle for the news in advance. Ander was blindsided, but Mom and Dad had raised us all to be open-minded and he was happy for us, too.

Facing McKayla's parents was a little more daunting. At least it was for me. I didn't know what they'd think of me. Despite my lover's assurances, the butterflies were still working overtime in my stomach.

McKayla had told them that there was someone new in her life and that we had some big news. I had spoken to her father a couple of times when he called the house, but this was the first time we would be meeting in person.

I was worried about them judging me. Was I worthy of their daughter? I had steeled myself for every evil mother-in-law scenario I could dream up and the last few nights had been restless for me.

My pregnancy was four months along and things were going well. I was going to the doctor's regularly and once I dropped the news to my boss, they were very accommodating at work to fit doctor's appointments and anything else in to my schedule. That was a welcome relief and the inventory manager had joked to me that since I had gotten pregnant, liquor had stopped "disappearing."

Some of the guys suspected that I was also living with another woman, but no one (including my boss) came out and said anything to me. It seemed that the people I worked with were happy with "don't ask, don't tell" for me.

I tried to straighten up a few things around the house when McKayla told me to stop. I couldn't help but fidget.

"Don't worry," she chided me again. "They're going to love you. And if they don't, they can go to Hell."

I smiled, but I don't think I convinced her that I wasn't nervous.

A few minutes later, I heard a car pull in to the driveway. I took in a deep breath. McKayla winked and gave me one more kiss.

"Stop worrying, love," she whispered.

Then she pulled me out of the chair and led me out through the garage.

Her parents were getting out of their car. Both looked active and fit. McKayla's father—actually, he was her stepfather—was a well-built, handsome man in his early fifties. He had salt and pepper hair and a warm smile.

They say that you can tell how a woman will look in twenty years by seeing her mother. If that's true, McKayla will never grow old. Her mother was also in her early 50s and looked great for someone for someone who was in their late 30s. She had the same raven-black hair as McKayla and a slim build. Like her husband, she had a wide smile and a friendly demeanor.

The two of them had lines around their eyes which showed they were accustomed to smiling and laughing. McKayla gave each of her parents a hug. "These are my parents, Don and Suzie. Mom, Dad, this is Amberle."

"It's so nice to meet you." Her father gave me a big, warm embrace. Her mother did the same.

"We've heard so much about you." Suzie said. Then she winked at me. "McKayla must really like you. She never lets us meet any of her girlfriends."

I could only smile nervously. "Can we help you with anything?"

"We'll get it later," her father said. "We want to know all about you."

The pair was easy-going and pleasantly informal. Her mother still had her arm around my shoulder and was quick to engage me in a variety of small talk. She complimented the house and said she liked many of the small things I had done to the place.

In truth, I hadn't changed much around the house, but it seemed she was going out of her way to be nice. If she was trying to put me at ease, she did a pretty good job but I couldn't shake that feeling in the pit of my gut.

We took them out on the back deck. McKayla poured everyone some iced tea. I fidgeted some more. Before they arrived, we had decided to break the news to them early in the visit because I didn't think my nerves could make it through a meal or an afternoon. Ireallyneeded a margarita.

The four of us sat around the table under the shade of a giant umbrella.

"We've got some news for you," McKayla said.

I saw her parents share a half-amused look and a mischievous smile.

"Amberle and I have been together for four months," she continued. I looked over at my lover. She reached over and took my hand. It was trembling. I shook my head. That was her signal to keep going. "We want to get married."

Don was the first to speak. He sounded as if he expected to hear those very words. "That's great, girls. Congratulations!"

"Oh, that's wonderful!" her mother said, getting up to give us both hugs. "Are you going to go to one of the states where you can get a civil union or to Canada?"

"We thought we'd just have a commitment ceremony," McKayla said. "Even if we went to Massachusetts or New Jersey, their civil unions aren't valid here."

"Fair enough," her father said, giving us each another hug. "We could all fly out to Vegas tonight and you girls could tie the knot there."

"We thought about that," McKayla said. "But we have some other news for you, too."

Both Don and Suzie's eyebrows shot up. This was the part I was dreading.

I started to feel lightheaded, and not in the good way this time. McKayla's touch was the only thing that kept me from falling over.

She looked at me to see if I was okay. I nodded and squeezed her hand.

"Amberle's pregnant," McKayla told them. I looked into her mother's eyes to see her reaction. I expected shock (which was there) and had prepared myself for a judgmental look of revulsion or something similar.

For a second, there was a stunned silence at the table. Then Suzie's smile got even bigger. She reached out and took me in her arms. Instead of barraging us with questions or even saying anything at all, she just held me in her motherly embrace.

"You are going to be a wonderful mommy, Amberle," she whispered in my ear, sensing my unease. "You don't know how happy McKayla has been since she met you. And now you two are going to have a baby . . . Welcome to the family, honey."

She pulled back enough to look me in the eyes. All the worries I had about meeting McKayla's parents and meeting them melted away right then. "Don, I think we need to start picking out our grandparent names."

The rest of the afternoon passed quickly. Both Don and Suzie were friendly and outgoing; apparently the apple really doesn't fall far from the trees. Suzie made a point of asking how I was doing and passed along some pregnancy advice but not too much. Don offered to fix some things up around the house to get it ready for the baby.

We talked for a while, then McKayla and her mom cooked dinner. Don and I sat on the deck. A warm autumn breeze blew in off the ocean. It was fantasy football season, so we had something to talk about that didn't involve the baby.

"Suzie and I have really noticed a difference in McKayla over this summer," he told me after one of those periodic awkward silences. I looked over my shoulder and saw my love and her mom talking in the kitchen. "The smile is back in her voice. You mean the world to her."

"She's a very special girl," I agreed. "I never thought . . ."

Don smiled with the same knowing smile his daughter shared. "We didn't either. Let me tell you something: McKayla has always been a free spirit. She's gone her own way on just about everything. And she's strong-willed; you know that. But once she told us she was seeing someone, we knew she had changed. And it's all been for the better."

I looked away.

"Whatever you've done to her," he said, "It's been the best thing to happen to her in years."

"Can I ask you something?" I took a deep breath.

"Sure."

"How did you react when she told you . . ." my voice trailed off for a second. "When she told you she was a lesbian?"

Don stared out into the ocean for a long moment. "We were startled. I think both her mom and I knew she wasn't into boys, but we figured it was just a stage. Once she 'came out', though, we knew it was the right thing for her. We just want her to be happy. We don't care who she's with or what she does."

I looked over at him. He seemed lost to a memory of a long time ago. "You know her birth father died when she was very young, right? When I met Suzie, she was struggling to raise her daughter. We got married when McKayla was four and I tried my best to fill in for her dad."

"You did," I told him. "She loves you like any child loves their parent."

"Thank you," Don replied softly. "McKayla went out with a couple of boys in high school, but was never very serious. She never had posters of boy bands in her locker or on her bedroom walls. When she came home from college at Thanksgiving one year and told us she was gay, her mom and I both knew. And that was okay with us."

He took a sip of iced tea. There was sadness in his voice. "It was hardest on her. We tried to be supportive. We let her know that it didn't matter who she was in love with and we would be there for her. But I think it was difficult for her to fit in. That's why she tried so hard to be popular and be liked and to excel at everything she did. It wasn't any pressure from us, we expected her to give her best effort in anything she did, but if she finished dead last at something, we were happy for her."

Don looked at me and took my hand. "Amberle, I think the one thing McKayla is uncomfortable about in regards to her sexuality is not having children with someone she loves. She's always wanted to be a parent and have a child. And now you've made it happen for her."

Earlier in the afternoon, I had settled down enough to tell them the full story about how I had gotten pregnant. They were equally non-judgmental about that, and I think they were both so happy about their impeding grandparenthood that they didn't really care about how I had gotten pregnant.

"If there's anything you need," he said. "Anything at all. Just ask. McKayla doesn't want for money or things. Her mom and I made sure of that when she was younger, and now she makes enough that she can take care of herself. But we have always been there for her, and we'll always be there for you. And let me give you a word of warning: Now that Suzie knows that you two are having a baby, she'll be scouring the neighbourhood for houses that are on the market. She's been wanting a beach house for a while and this might be her excuse to buy one."

He winked at me. "I'll try and talk her out of it, otherwise you'll have her over here every day to see that baby."

We laughed and I knew that everything was going to be alright.

***********************

Her parents offered to fly everyone out to the locale of our choice for the wedding, but we decided to wait until after the baby was born. Getting married is every girl's dream; McKayla and I were no exception and we wanted everything to be just right. I did a little bit of planning, but we were mostly getting ready for the baby.

McKayla bought piles of books on babies and pregnancies. She knew more about it than me. I was never much of a recreational reader; McKayla devoured books on any subject and she threw herself into raising our child with wild abandon.

We fixed up the guest bedroom into a nursery and started nesting. I don't know where the next four months went. One night after dinner, McKayla took me into our home office and shared her finances with me.

Growing up, my family was middle-class but not extravagant by any means. Mom was a nurse and Dad worked for the state in the Comptroller's Office. We never lacked for food or clothing and lived in a comfortable house, but there was always more we could have had.

I got some grants and scholarships and I worked a job (sometimes two) in college. Even with the financial aid I got, I couldn't avoid graduating with some student loan payments and a little bit of credit card debt. Yet, I never felt like I got the short end of the financial stick because I knew that I only had a couple of years to pay off everything I owed and that everything I had, I earned.

McKayla was another story altogether.

My jaw dropped when she showed me what she was worth. After graduation, McKayla's parents—who were well to do to begin with—had given her a sizeable amount of money to start up her own business. She invested some of the money in stocks and some in real estate. She had flipped a couple of houses and this one was paid off. Plus she did well for herself as a businesswoman.

"I'd be a piss-poor financial planner if I couldn't make myself any money," she told me once. "Clients want the people who tell them what to do with their money to be rich, too."

She wasn't simply wealthy. She was loaded. She had zero debt. A little over a year ago, she had paid almost a half million dollars for her house and in the real estate market at the beach, it had skyrocketed in value since. Her retirement accounts had over a hundred thousand bucks in them already. And she wasn't even 30 yet.

What she showed me that night wasn't just her bank account. She was driven to succeed. I think the money was of secondary importance to her because she never flaunted her wealth to me or any of her friends. She didn't dress in the high-end clothes (although she did have a thing for shoes) and seemed comfortable to be around people who lived from paycheck to paycheck like me, Allyson and Bretlynn. At the same time, she wasn't patronising to other people and treated everyone as if they were wealthier than she was.