MCSA Ch. 02

Story Info
Two girls to end the work day.
1.3k words
3.99
29k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azylium
Azylium
19 Followers

The day started out fantastic. I finally got to do something with one of the hottest girls in the senior class. Now the day here is over, and as I walk outside waiting to go home, I also search for my next girl. Near the bus loading zone, I see the one. I grab out my time stopping device, and freeze time once again. I walk over to the girl that caught my eye.

The name of this girl is Chanelle. She's eighteen years old, and is one of the, if not, the most beautiful black girl I've met. Her skin tone ain't too dark, nor too light, but I really don't care. She has natural, long black hair that goes down to the top of her sexy ass. She has a really skinny figure, a petite thing she is. She's also wearing a Georgia Bulldogs shirt, those already ripped-up jeans, and multi-colored high tops.

Chanelle is known to be shy, but she always smiles, just like the one she has on right now as I froze time. I look at her beautiful frozen face, and wave my hand across it.

"Chanelle, you'll now unfreeze, but will remain under my control. You will call me, Master Chad. Understand?" I asked.

"Yes, Master Chad." Chanelle said. She unfroze, and when she looked at me, her smile got bigger.

Over her shoulder, I spotted another girl. I knew this girl, but not the way I want to. This girl I saw was Karla. She happens to be a nineteen year-old senior, and has long, dark brown hair, and is wearing a white tank top, dark blue shorts, and brown flip flops. I don't have the best history with her, but I thought, I can't pass an opportunity like this with her.

"Come with me, Chanelle." I said.

"Yes, Master Chad." Chanelle replied.

I lead Chanelle over to Karla. Karla froze while walking down the sidewalk. When I got to her, I turned to Chanelle, and told her to freeze. I went back to Karla's frozen body, and knew it was time for fun. I raised her arms and took off her tank top, revealing a light purple bra. Then, I turned to Chanelle's frozen body, and took off her Bulldogs shirt, revealing a white, strapless bra.

I laid Karla's body down to the ground on the grass. I took off her flip flops, and then I took off her blue shorts. Now I see her wearing white panties. When I took off her shorts, I looked at her feet. I brought them over to my nose and gave them a sniff. They didn't smell bad, but did have a small odor.

Going back to Chanelle, I picked her body up, and laid her down next to Karla. I took off her high tops, and saw her pink, low-cut socks. Without resisting, I smelled her shoes and socked feet. Her feet were smellier than Karla's. After doing that, I had an idea.

Though I liked Chanelle, and Karla and I don't get along, I still didn't mind wanting to make them do this.

"When I say unfreeze, the two of you will become attracted to each other. You will kiss each other. Touch each other. You will go so far as to taking all your clothes off." I told them. "Unfreeze."

Karla and Chanelle unfroze. They looked at each other, and couldn't resist. They started kissing and touching. I looked at them closely, and it didn't take long for there to be tongues involved. Karla took off Chanelle's strapless bra, and Chanelle took off Karla's bra. They were touching and rubbing each other's tits. As I watch, I now get a hard on.

I was about to give Chanelle the command, but she actually beat me to it. Chanelle went down to Karla's feet, and started to lick and suck on her toes. I was amazed, and got harder. With Karla under my control, I made her like what she was doing and feeling.

"Ah, your tongue all over my toes, feels so good." Karla said to Chanelle.

Chanelle stopped, and went back to kissing Karla. While doing so, she also started rubbing Karla's pussy. Then, she took off Karla's panties. Now that Karla was completely naked, and Chanelle wanted to go crazy on her. I told Chanelle to take off her pants. She did so, showing her black panties.

Chanelle was getting into position to suck on Karla's pussy.

"Freeze." I said. Both Karla and Chanelle froze.

I had perfect timing when I froze them. Their positioning looked so hot as Chanelle was about to dig her face into Karla's pussy. After freezing them, I took off my shirt and pants, as I now wanted something out of this. I went over to Chanelle. I turned her body over, facing me, and I started kissing her tits.

"Chanelle, I can see that after all the loving you gave Karla, your pussy is pretty wet. Now, you'll no longer be attracted to Karla, you're now attracted to me. As I touch you, you'll feel really good. You'll allow me to do whatever I want to you. Understand?" I asked.

"Yes, Master Chad." Chanelle said.

"Chanelle, unfreeze." I said.

As Chanelle unfroze, we started kissing. With the taste and feeling of her tongue in my mouth, my cock was rock hard. I told Chanelle to take off her panties. She did so, and I took off my boxers, revealing my raised cock. I stuck it in Chanelle's pussy.

"Oh shit. Do it, Master Chad." Chanelle said.

I started moving slowly, just to get the feeling. Then, I moved faster and faster in her soaked pussy.

"Oh shit. Oohhh" Chanelle moaned.

I knew I was the one that would give her a huge orgasm. As I kept digging my cock into her pussy, I looked up at Karla, still frozen. Then, I had another idea. I moved faster and faster.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Shit, Master Chad! Ya gonna make me cum!" Chanelle said.

"Not until I tell you to." I said. "When I tell you to cum, you'll cum hard."

I could feel the build up in my cock. I was getting ready to unload. After more quick strokes, I was ready to cum.

"Make me cum, Master Chad!" Chanelle yelled with great pleasure.

I told her to cum hard. And as she came, I took my cock out of her pussy, and quickly went over to Karla, and unloaded my cum on her frozen face.

"Oohhhhhh! Shit! Yes!" Chanelle said, as she came hard.

I could say the same thing. After catching our breathes, I had Chanelle help me put our clothes back on. I looked at Karla with my cum still on her face.

"Karla, you'll put your clothes back on, and not know that you have my cum on your face." I said to her. "Unfreeze."

Karla unfroze, and put her clothes back on. Funny thing is, I could sense something in her eyes. It looked like she knew everything that was happening. She did ignore my cum on her face, which was funnier. The look in her eyes scared me a little. I really hope it's not what I think. Anyway, after Karla got dressed, I froze her again.

Then, I walked with Chanelle back to where we started. We got into position, and then, I froze Chanelle one more time. Next, I took out my time stopping device to unfreeze time. With everyone in motion again, Chanelle saw me next to her.

"Hey, Chad." she said to me.

She hugged me, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Wow, maybe she actually likes me. Maybe she has a hint of what I had her do. Well, whatever it was, it seems like I have her heart. Again, wow.

Azylium
Azylium
19 Followers