All Comments on 'Me & Laura Ch. 02'

by tiedup69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ametuer

too short and just poor

tiedup69tiedup69about 10 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Did you read the first part of the story? Sorry you didn't like it. I'll be sure to make stories longer next time. I continued because people liked the first part. I guess I took it in a "poor" direction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1 & 2

I read both chapters, very short but a nice stroke story for those looking for a quick turn on. On occasion it's nice to just get super wet, super fast, and this did it!

This was obviously not written to be an epic romance, but with a little more character development and a back story it could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

Want to find out what happens

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
Very erotic!

But still too short!

I'll wait for the next chapter.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

You've prepared a good foundation for a very erotic story with many hints so far of domination and so please make the next chapters longer with more domination by the employee of the manager. You left off with the implication that the employee may take control as she hinted that she questioned why the manager had the job when she was in control. Longer with the employee really taking control of the manager and making her really do erotic things, maybe some humiliating actions.

Good job so far but please longer and many more chapters...This could be a book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't Wait for Chapter 4!

Then begins the full domination by Laura - break out the ropes, cuffs and whips and put up the St. Andrew's Cross and Bondage Horse! Just kidding (well, maybe not....) but do make the next chapter and any that follow somewhat longer. Appreciate both your writing style and attention to detail thus far - keep up the good effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Good

Too bad others think 1 & 2 too short. Sometimes it's very nice to anticipate the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty good

Can 3 part be more longer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good , but we need more !!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous