Me and Lisa's Dildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my head slightly, wanting to see Lisa's pussy, but not wanting to stop eating it for any longer than I could help. Her adorable clit was so engorged with fluid it was pushing its way out from under its protective hood. The lips of Lisa's pussy were a beautiful dark pink, and also swollen, as I had known from their spongy feel against my tongue. Besides being filled with fluid, they were shiny with the fragrant juices that slowly bubbled up from her delightful pink hole, and I could see some of that nectar was trickling out to soak into the mattress. I hated to see something so delicious go to waste, but at least I would still be able to enjoy its marvelous aroma. Not wanting to stay away too long, my mouth returned to doing what it loves so much to do.

From the blissful sounds Lisa was making, and the way her pussy was moving and her labia were swollen, I knew I could have quickly brought her to another orgasm, if I had wanted. However, if I took a long time, it would be a time of total joy for both of us, and her climax would be even more ecstatic. Very gently, my tongue stroked the top of her clit hood a few times. These caresses, so close to the sweetest of Lisa's many sweet spots, made her pussy produce more of her delectable juices and start thrusting up against my face. I smiled inwardly; my mouth was too busy otherwise to show much expression, and moved my attentions back down to where I had started.

Her other pair of pussy lips received the same treatment and, by the time I reached her clit hood again, her pussy was writhing under my face. This time, as my tongue caressed her clit hood, I peeked upward at my Beautiful Tweety. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in a blissful smile, while her head pitched from side to side on the pillow. Lisa's whole body was thrashing on the mattress, and she was almost ready to cum again. With exquisite delicacy, I curled my tongue under the protective hood to fondle the precious love button that was partially hiding there. The response was immediate.

"Yes! Yes, George! Lick my clit. Make me cum!" Besides her words, which were melodious to my ears, I felt more of her juices gushing onto my chin.

I would make her cum, and quite soon, but first there were some parts of her pussy that I had not had the pleasure of licking yet, and I didn't want them to feel left out. I also didn't want to leave them out. After devouring all the nectar that remained, I started probing the lower rim of the lovely pink hole that had produced it. As I thrust my tongue against the soft edge, I relished the delicious drops that squirted out.

My tongue worked its way up the sides of the source of those delicious drops, exploring under the edges of Lisa's inner lips. I switched my attentions from one side to the other and, as I crossed over, I dipped my tongue into the juices that bubbled up. Lisa's thigh muscles turned out slightly, presenting her pussy even more completely to my mouth, and I knew that she was even closer to cumming, but there were still places for my mouth to visit. When I reached the top rim of the hole that I was pleasuring, and that was pleasuring me, I squeezed my tongue in and curled it upward to massage her G-Spot.

Lisa's movements became even more erratic, and she begged me to lick and suck her clit. This time, I did what she wanted. I pulled my tongue from the hole that had been such a wonderful stopping place and moved my mouth slightly upward. Her clit had pushed its way completely into the open, and I engulfed it in my mouth and started to suck on it. My lips formed a seal at the base and, as I sucked, my tongue continued to caress the swollen sides and top.

Her sexy body bounced and rolled and bucked against me, while her heels thumped against my back. Suddenly, she burst out joyfully "Oh! Oh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Once again, my head was a willing prisoner of her thighs and hands. She squeezed me tightly, as if there was any danger that I would ever want to escape such delightful captivity, and rammed her pussy into my face. Her legs swung from side to side and she rocked back and forth, her ass almost rising from the bed as her pussy seemed to be trying to wrap itself around my face. I clung to her thighs, keeping her clit firmly in my mouth, and sucked and licked through the whole tempestuous ride.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Lisa whimpered for the entire time she was cumming. "Ah!" she cried out abruptly, her back arching as she jammed her pussy one last time against my face when she reached her climax.

Following her great orgasm, Lisa collapsed completely, her hands releasing my head and her arms flopping at her sides. Her legs also relaxed their grip but remained draped over my shoulder, and her whole body seemed to almost melt into the bed. There was a great wealth of fresh and delicious juices available, and I licked all the nectar from her thighs and crotch and everywhere else it had spattered. However, it was my intention to fuck, and I knew Lisa would want the same thing, so I left the juices inside the lovely hole where my cock would soon be bringing us both pleasure.

When I looked at Lisa's face after backing out from under her legs, it was a mask of contentment, with her eyes closed and a blissful smile on her pretty face. I felt just as good after spending so much time eating her marvelous pussy, but I knew there was much more pleasure in store for both of us. Smiling at my little rubber friend as I walked past, I went to the nightstand where I know Lisa keeps a supply of condoms, got one out, and rolled it onto my cock. When I returned to the bed, Lisa's eyes were open and the happy smile still creased her face. It got even wider and more lascivious when she saw my erect cock in its latex covering.

Once more I got on the bed at the foot and walked on my knees to where Lisa was lying with her legs spread wide apart. I noticed that, during her gyrations, she had thrown off both her shoes and that one of her stockings was fastened to her garter belt by only one strap, while the other was still held by two. I wondered how long they would stay in place. Once again I stopped between her knees and leaned forward, but this time, I put one hand on the mattress by her side. While Lisa held her pussy lips open, I guided my cock with my other hand until the tip was pressing against the hole that was waiting for me. After rubbing against the wetness to spread her juices and let them do their job of lubrication, I gave a firm push, and the head of my cock wedged inside her.

Lisa sighed happily. "That feels good, Georgie Porgie. But I want all you've got." I smiled and thrust forward, imbedding another two inches of my shaft into her pussy, evoking another happy sigh.

My cock no longer needed to be guided and could find its own way, so I placed my other hand by Lisa's other side and looked down at her. She raised her arms in welcome, and I responded by plunging most of the rest of my cock into her pussy, and curling my arms under hers, so most of my weight was supported by my forearms and knees. Lisa really loves fucking, especially when she can move around freely under me, the way she would be able to do. She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck and we shared a long kiss, our tongues saying hello again, before I began stroking into her. I had not washed off my face and, with some women, this would have been repellant, but Lisa actually likes the taste of her own pussy, and even licked some of her juices off my face.

While our mouths were still pressed together, I started slowly pulling my cock out of the warm wet hole it has learned to love so much. When no more than the head was still inside, I paused for a second and drove it, equally slowly, back into her pussy. Lisa could feel my cock surging into her and she fucked back to meet me. Just before our bodies came together with a pleasant squishing sound, out mouths separated and we both sighed happily. Before I could begin the next stroke, Lisa spread her thighs farther apart, allowing an additional fraction of an inch of my hard shaft to penetrate her, and bent her knees to hook her legs around mine.

After the second stroke, every bit as satisfying as the first, Lisa wanted to take over. "Let me," she whispered.

"Okay." There was no need to whisper but, since our faces were just inches apart and we preferred the intimacy, that was how we spoke to each other.

Lisa likes silk sheets because she likes nice things in general, and likes to pamper herself. More important, they are slippery, and the lack of friction makes it easy for her to slide around under me while we fuck. Holding onto my upper arms, she pulled her body toward the head of the bed, almost pulling her pussy loose from my cock. After a brief pause, she flexed her legs, that were still hooked around mine, and pulled herself toward the foot of the bed, engulfing my shaft again as she slid across the sheet. This time, I was the one who thrust forward to meet her, driving my cock deeply into her pussy, until our bodies met again with the same pleasant, wet noise. An equally pleasant sound was the duet of our blissful moans.

For a long time, Lisa slid back and forth under me, impaling her pussy on my cock. Sometimes we would kiss when our bodies came together so pleasurably. She called me Georgie Porgie and told me how wonderful my cock was making her feel. I called her my Sweet Tweety Bird, and told her what marvelous things her pussy was doing for me. We both expected to cum, eventually, but neither of us was in any hurry. The fucking was so incredible, both our bodies being inundated with tidal waves of joy every time we came together, that we would have continued forever, if that had been possible.

Eventually, I noticed that Tweety Bird's movements, when she thrust her pussy back to envelop my cock, were getting more and more erratic and that her moans were ending in whimpers. "I'm almost ready to cum," she whispered. "Start fucking my clit." She wanted to relinquish control to me, and have me bring us both to a mutually satisfying climax.

Until then, we had been moving straight back and forth, with my cock gliding into her pussy with a minimum of contact with her clit. She wanted to change that so I moved higher up on her body and started driving my cock more down into her pussy, so it would rub more strongly against the sweetest of her sweet spots. A few seconds after we started fucking in this new position, Lisa's body was pitching and tossing on the bed under me while her head rolled from side to side on her pillow.

"Faster," she whispered. "Fuck me faster! Make me cum!"

That was exactly what I wanted to do, besides cumming myself. I pounded my cock into her pussy, massaging her clit every time I drove it into her, and every time I drew back so I could pound it in again. "Yes! Yes! Like that!" Lisa cried out ecstatically.

Her body bucked under me and churned up the silk sheet and her moans turned into whimpers. Suddenly, she cried "Oh! Oh! I'm cumming! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

Lisa started cumming again, even more strenuously than she had before, squeezing my legs with hers and wrapping her arms around my neck. We couldn't kiss any more because she was hugging me so tightly that her cheek was pressed against mine. I could hear her murmuring, begging me to keep fucking her, which I had no intentions of not doing. Lisa's arms and legs held her body so closely against mine that she rose with me when I tried to pull my shaft out of her in order to stroke back forward. When I drove into her again, I pressed her into the mattress, jamming my cock in as deeply as possible and scraping its hardness against her clit.

For as long as Lisa continued cumming, I rammed my cock into her, until she climaxed, her whole body jerking, while her pussy plastered itself against me. I didn't stop, of course, but continued plunging my cock in and out, feeling my own climax welling up inside me, until it burst out, and I ejaculated into my condom. With a few more strokes, I was through, and I relaxed on top of Lisa.

We lay there for a few minutes, until she said, "That was wonderful, Georgie Porgie."

"What do you mean, 'was'? I hope you don't think we're through already."

Having said this, I decided to show Tweety Bird what I meant. Carefully, I backed away from her, and pulled my cock, which was starting to soften, from her pussy. After it was all the way out, my mouth returned to her breasts, where it had been earlier, and started licking one of her nipples. She responded by nestling her head in her pillow and answering what she may have taken to be a question from me.

"Well, I hope we're not through yet. My PMI isn't cured yet, you know."

Minutes after my tongue started fondling her nipple, Lisa was already cooing in pleasure. I switched my attentions to the other big, firm nubbin, and she got noisier. As she had told me, she still had a serious case of PMI, but the initial urgency of her horniness had been alleviated. I would be able to build up the level of her pleasure, the way I usually do, and prefer to do, worshipping her breasts with my hands and mouth, before eating her pussy to another, and even more satisfying climax.

I spent a long time alternating between her delightful nipples. Sometimes I used broad, firm strokes, caressing her areola and nipple with the flat of my tongue. Other times, I used just the tip, probing her erect nipple and reveling in the feel of the myriad of tiny, hard ridges. As I licked, Lisa's expressions of joy grew louder and her body squirmed on the bed. She expected to enjoy another orgasm, and I expected to enjoy her enjoying it, but we knew we had as much time to spend as we wanted before getting to that place.

When I believed the time was right, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and drew as much as I could of one luscious breast inside. My lips pressed against the soft flesh, forming a seal, and I sucked gently, while my tongue caressed Lisa's nipple and areola. Her movements became more pronounced, and her cooing started turning to moans of pleasure. Lisa thrust her succulent breast up against my mouth and, when I turned my attentions to its lovely twin, she did the same with that one. I suckled her breasts, listening while she expressed her joy, and feeling her body writhe on the bed under me. When I glanced down, I saw her pussy squirming and noted the sheen of fresh juices. It was time to go lower.

My tongue and my lips made a truly enjoyable journey down Lisa's Junoesque and very sexy body. The soft flesh felt wonderful to my mouth as I kissed and licked her, and I almost shuddered when I thought of how some women's bodies would have felt like a rib cage covered with skin. After my mouth once again reached her garter belt, I raised my head and looked to see how her stockings were faring. One of them had come completely loose and was bunched around her foot and ankle. It would probably be all the way off shortly. The other was still fastened by one snap, and probably wouldn't stay on much longer either. I ducked under Lisa's legs, wrapped my arms around her thighs and prepared to eat her delectable pussy again.

As always, I pleased my sense of smell first. The aroma of Lisa's pussy was just as delightful as it had been the two other times it had been under my nose that day. Although fresh juices were shining on her lips and trickling from her lovely pink hole, they had not become too plentiful yet, so none of the delicious treat would go to waste. After licking them from her crotch, I began caressing one of her outer lips with my tongue. I would take even longer this time, and bring Lisa to the brink of a climax, and keep her there for as long as I could.

Partly because of her soft, fair skin, even Lisa's outer pussy lips are highly sensitive and, even when I started licking one of them, her pussy was humping into the air after just a few minutes. It felt good to me too; I really enjoyed the feel of her downy pubic hair and her ultra-soft skin against my lips and tongue. After my mouth had traveled the full length of her outer lip, all the way to her mons, I did the same with the second one. Just as I finished with this one, I felt her stocking slithering past my ear, and I knew the last fastener on her garter belt had come undone. The soft, smooth skin of her inner thighs felt better on my face anyhow.

After relishing all the fresh nectar that Lisa had just produced, I started licking between a pair of her inner and outer lips. Probing with the tip of my tongue into the seam between them, I was able to caress the sides of both labia at once, repeatedly licking the same area. It took a long time, but I eventually reached the end of the inner lip. Because I wanted to spend as much time as I could before bringing her to another orgasm, I avoided much contact with her clit, although I did stroke across the top of its protective hood. It had mostly pushed its way out from under its shelter, so I allowed my tongue to very delicately fondle the little cutie. Lisa moaned loudly, and started fucking up against my face again. Really enjoying everything about what we were doing, I brought my mouth back down below her adorable love hole and my tongue sluiced up all the fresh juices.

The swollen labia on the other side of her pussy got the same treatment and, by the time I reached her clit hood again, her whole body was writhing on the bed. Very briefly, I looked up and saw Lisa's lovely breasts swaying and her head luxuriating into her pillow. I really love her, although not in a romantic way, and I was very happy to be giving so much pleasure to such a sweet person. Of course, I was having a wonderful time too, but the best part about eating her pussy might have been how great it is for her.

I didn't think about such things very long, of course, because I was much too busy eating Lisa's pussy to allow minor details to distract me. After stroking my tongue across her clit hood, I allowed the tip to once again fondle the succulent morsel that had pushed its way completely free of the protection. She acted as expected, groaning loudly and moving her body even more franticly under my face, so I quickly moved my mouth back to below her dripping love hole. There was a great wealth of nectar there to be devoured and, more importantly, I was not yet ready to have her cum.

After feasting, I started thrusting my tongue against the lower edge of Lisa's pink love hole, relishing the droplets of nectar that squirted out to please my taste buds. Clinging tightly to her thighs to avoid being thrown off by her violent movements, I slowly moved my ministrations up along the rim of that delightful wet hole. I had traveled only a tiny fraction of an inch before I switched over to the other side of the delightful circular edge. Alternating between probing my tongue into the source of the nectar and exploring under Lisa's inner pussy lips, I slowly journeyed all around what had become a bubbling cauldron of delicious and fragrant juices.

By the time I reached the top of that delightful cauldron, Lisa's thighs had rotated outward again, once again presenting her hungry pussy even more fully to me. She was at the absolute pinnacle of arousal, I could tell, and any additional worshipping of her pussy that I might have done would have bordered on torture. Moving my face slightly upward, I engulfed her fully engorged clit and began to suck. My lips formed a seal at the base, and my tongue caressed the sides and top until, less than a minute after enveloping her adorable love button, Lisa started cumming again.

This time, it was truly epochal. Her legs and hands held me again but, instead of just pushing on the back of my head, Lisa's hands moved back and forth, as if rubbing my face in her pussy. It was truly a wonderful sensation, enhancing both the taste and the aroma of the juices that were flying everywhere. Her heels were dug into my back and, as she jammed her pussy into my face, her ass actually lifted off the mattress. All the while, her legs, holding my head a very happy and willing prisoner, oscillated so wildly that I feared she might throw both of us off the bed.