Me and Lisa's Dildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several of the most delightful minutes of my life, Lisa continued cumming, whimpering from the intense pleasure, until she climaxed. She uttered a loud but incoherent shout of joy; all her muscles spasmed, arching her back like a longbow and jamming her pussy into my face a final, climactic time. After her momentous orgasm, she completely relaxed, melting into the mattress like a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream. She lay like that, while I feasted on the ocean of delicious juices her pussy had just produced.

I believed I had alleviated Lisa's PMI, at least for that day, and I knew it would be my turn next. The Viagra had kicked in, aided by what I had just finished doing with Lisa's delectable pussy, and what I anticipated my little rubber friend and Tweety Bird's mouth would be doing for me after she recovered her strength. Wanting to minimize the delay, I slid over to where the dildo and tube of Aqualube had been deposited and brought them back so they would be available. I lay on my back next to her, a pillow under my ass and one under my head. The lubricant and dildo were sitting on my belly, so Lisa wouldn't have to look too hard when she was ready to put them to work. I noticed her legs were completely bare, except for the straps of the garter belt resting on her thighs. I didn't worry about what happened to her stockings; she would track them down later.

Her eyes opened and she continued smiling when she saw what I had ready for her. "That was just wonderful, again, Georgie Porgie, and I'll do the same thing for you in a few minutes when I'm ready. I'm not as young as I used to be, and it takes a while to recover from cumming like you just made me do."

I knew it would be well worth waiting for and, a few minutes later, Lisa got partially up and moved so she was on her hands and knees facing toward my feet. She swung one leg over my body so she was in a 69 position, but I didn't expect her to need her pussy eaten any more that day. It was back to its non-PMI state, with her clit and lips no longer swollen. It was still beautiful, to me at least, even though my saliva and the juices that had soaked into her soft pubic hair had left it matted and twisted. I have never seen Lisa's pussy when it wasn't beautiful.

The first thing she did was to remove the cap from the Aqualube and hold the tube up for me to see it. I knew what that meant, of course, so I reached under my body to take hold of my ass cheeks and spread them apart. Lisa leaned forward and, seconds later, I felt the neck of the tube inserted into my ass, followed by a cool, oily gush. Lisa's finger, probably her right, middle one, followed and I felt her moving it around to spread the lubricant. When she pulled her finger out of me, it continued its work, spreading the Aqualube on the outside, all around the hole that was about to get fucked.

I was more interested in looking at Lisa's big, beautiful ass and delightful pussy, and I couldn't have seen what she was doing anyhow, but I knew she was preparing my friend the same way. As soon as it was ready, the tip was pressed against my oily hole and wiggled around to ease it into me. Suddenly, it wedged inside, sending a spasm of pleasure rocketing through my body. Wanting to tease me a little, as I had teased her, My Little Tweety Bird left it like that for half a minute, while I waited for it to surge into me the rest of the way and start fucking me. With a remarkable display of patience, I lay on my back, holding my ass open.

Finally, she eased another inch of the shaft into me. It stretched the hole open a little farther and dilated the adjacent channel. I moaned in pleasure, partly for Lisa's enjoyment, but mostly because it felt so good.

"You like that, do you, George Porgie?" Let's see how you like this." Twisting the dildo, she drove at least three inches more into my ass.

I cried out, partly in surprise but mostly in delight. My little rubber friend was being his friendliest, with the molded pleasure bumps on its shaft massaging my prostate gland. In situations of this kind, I tend to think of that organ as my clit, because it serves the same purpose as a woman's clit does for her pussy. Pleasure throbbed out from where the dildo was stretching me open, from all along the channel it was already stuffing so well and from where the pleasure bumps were doing their job.

"I'll bet you'll like this too." Lisa kept the toy in place while she held my cock in her other hand and started licking the head.

She was right, but I liked it even more when she wrapped the tip of my cock in her lips and caressed me there while licking under the ridge. While one hand continued to hold the dildo in my ass, the fingers of the other lightly held the base of my cock, and her tongue caressed it farther and farther down. Her lips closed, halfway down the shaft, and continued farther until they were pressed against my pubic hair. Slowly, Lisa raised her head, withdrawing her mouth from around my cock while her tongue laved everywhere, until her last lick was on the slit.

"You taste good, Georgie Porgie," Lisa said, and proved she liked the taste by taking my cock deeply into her mouth again.

This time, the engulfing of my cock was accompanied by my little friend fucking deeper into my ass. After a few more thrusts of her hand, twisting the dildo both going in and coming out, the tips of her fingers were against the cheeks of my ass with every stroke, while almost the entire nine inches was plunged into me. At the same time, her lips squeezed my cock as they engulfed it, until they were pressed against my pubic hair and scrotum every time. Lisa synchronized the two places she was giving me pleasure, taking my cock into her mouth at the same time as she jammed the dildo into my ass. Breakers of pleasure crashed through my body from my clit/prostate, from my ass that was stuffed full of hard rubber and from my cock as it was caressed by her lips and tongue. I knew that, from the intense pleasure Lisa was giving me in so many places, my lower body was thrashing around as much as hers had done earlier.

For a long time, Lisa continued slowly sucking my cock and fucking my ass. She knew I would cum but, as I had earlier, she wanted to make it last as long as possible. There was no argument from me; the longer the ecstasy went on, the more I liked it. Neither of us said anything; there was no need. Her mouth was too busy with my cock and my moans and whimpers were too steady for me to make any comment.

Finally, I could feel my cock throbbing in Lisa's mouth, and I knew she could feel it too, and knew that I was close to cumming. She tightened her lips on my shaft, and started fucking me faster with the dildo. The Aqualube had completely liquefied by that time and was doing its job perfectly. There was no friction as the thick toy drove in and out of my ass, and the waves of intense pleasure swept over me faster and with almost no pause between them. She sucked my cock faster too, and I knew she had positioned her tongue so it would catch my semen when it spurted into her mouth.

Faster and faster she sucked and fucked until I felt my cock jerking. A tremendous fountain of ecstasy, even greater than what I had been feeling, welled up inside of me, concentrating in my groin. I climaxed, ejaculating heavily into Lisa's mouth. She slowed her strokes, but kept sucking until my cock had squirted all the semen it was going to. I know she swallowed it, because she loves the feel of it sliding down her throat, but I also know she kept it in her mouth for a long time, savoring the taste and texture.

Lisa's head moved around over my cock, and I could feel her tongue licking my entire shaft and head and under the ridge. "That was delicious, Georgie Porgie. But I know you've still got a little more for your Tweety Bird."

Having said that, Lisa went after what was left in my cock. Holding it around the base, with her fingers just above my scrotum, she started pressing with them. Moving her hand upward, she squeezed with her fingers, as if she were squeezing toothpaste out of a tube. She wouldn't have wanted to waste any of it so, I knew, her tongue was positioned to catch all the additional cum that oozed out of the slit. Once she had swallowed it all, Lisa moved back toward me so I could lick the fresh juices from her. She didn't really need me to eat her pussy, but she knows how much I love her juices, so she let me lick off the last of them. They were delicious.

All the time that Lisa was licking the semen from the outside of my cock and milking everything from the inside, she left my little rubber friend buried deep in my ass, sending spasms of bliss through my body every time I moved. Eventually, she would remove it, but there was no hurry about that. As we lay on her soiled and thoroughly rumpled silk sheets, both of us satiated, I glanced at the clock on her dresser. It said eight o'clock, meaning that, since I had arrived at two o'clock, we had spent the last six hours sexually pleasuring each other and ourselves. I couldn't think of a single better way to have spent that afternoon.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Lisa and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.