Me and Mr. Sag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on in your head, what are you thinking?"

I can't tell him. I just say, "I want to make love with you."

"Oh fuck yeah, I do too. Come here."

He rolls over and in one movement hoists me on top of him, never letting go of my eyes with his. He just stares at me, smiling, while reaching up and caressing my cheek and face. We smile and smile at each other, touching and caressing and stroking. I lean over and kiss him...it is fucking amazing. I do it slow and sensuously and deliciously. I kiss his lips, open my mouth slowly and slip my tongue in. It's all in slow motion. So hot and slow and sensuous. He reaches up and sinks his hands in my hair. We stop and smile into each other's eyes. So this is "sextasy." Hard to describe. Everything is slow and smooth and liquid. We touch and caress and make loving, familiar gestures. Every kiss is long and erotic. I could spend hours on his mouth and tongue. He's making his little purring sounds in his throat. And when I decide I want him inside me, it's so easy. It flows so naturally. It's not a hard, porny type of fuck. I just keep smiling, and while I'm staring into his eyes I reach down, take his cock, and slip it inside me so easily. I am so wet. He sinks in in a second. I moan and lean over and kiss him and we fuck and suck on each other's tongue at the same time. It is awesome. It is all so perfect. I am so free. I lean back and let him watch me. I shake my hair, and start moving my hips, riding him like a horse, free and smooth and natural. We move up and down like a wave together. He reaches up and holds my hands.

He is fucking amazing. It is all love. From our eyes to my pussy to us holding hands. I get wetter and wetter and really start gushing over him, over his hot stomach. He loves it. He loves watching me.

"You're amazing, babe, you're awesome, you're beautiful."

I ride him and ride him and ride him. We hold hands and I look and smile into his eyes when I cum and cum and cum. I keep thinking I'm riding a centaur, man on top and animal on bottom. And when he starts to cum, he leans up and pulls me down to his mouth, whispering "You want to be my bitch, don't you??? My hot fucking bitch! You're my bitch!"

He groans loudly and I feel his cum splashing inside me, I feel his dick jerking and twitching and I love it. I collapse on top of him, I can hear his heart pounding so loud in his little chest. I kiss him and stroke his face and smile into his eyes.

He is still hard. We are still high. I am still buzzing with this incredible happiness and love flowing through my body. We just want to keep fucking. He rolls on top of me, lifts one leg in the air over my shoulder, and slides in. He stares at me with his absolutely black eyes, burning hot, so intense, loving to watch my face when he hits my womb with his dick. Again we hold hands as we fuck. I can see us in the mirror.

I think we fucked five times that night. It was all great, all awesome. We finally fell asleep at dawn with his cock nestled against my ass.

And that is the story of me and Marco, my wonderful Sagittarius man. We get together now every once in a while. It's our "thing." We fuck and suck and make love all night long. He calls me his "lovely Leo lover."

I know he sees other girls. I don't want him that way—I like our little private sessions no one needs to know about. It's a break from reality. Everyone needs a little ecstasy in their life—I mean, the Marco kind, not the drug kind. He is my happiness pill. I leave him and go back to "normal" life feeling psyched and refreshed and seeing everything with new eyes.

12