Me and My Uncle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers

I was just on the edge of a major orgasm, especially when the stud on the TV pulled his cock out of the woman's ass and shot a huge cumload all over her belly. That's when Uncle Bill stopped, pulled himself away and stood up. I groaned in frustration. I was so close, but he just grinned wickedly.

"Get on your knees, on the floor," he said. "This next part is something you'll really appreciate."

I was eager now to do whatever he wanted, as long as he made me come. It was just like the previous night, when he had gotten me so worked up I would have agreed to anything.

The next scene had started, and my jaw dropped because the woman was a tiny redhead, no bigger than me, if that, and the cock she was gleefully sucking was bigger than the one in the previous scene.

Then I felt Uncle Bill's fingers working both my dripping pussy and my wet ass. He slid two fingers in my pussy from behind, but still didn't penetrate my ass. He just sort of played with the outside.

I watched as the redhead and her stud moved into a 69 position, and the camera gave the viewer a clear look at her pink pussy and tiny asshole. His tongue was licking all over both her pussy and ass, like my uncle had just been doing with me. Bill seemed to read my mind.

"If she can take him, you can take me," he said.

Suddenly, I felt something warm and wet dribble down the crack of my ass, over my asshole and over my red-hot pussy. I looked back to see Uncle Bill squeezing a liberal amount of baby oil over my crotch. When he had a good bit dripping from between my legs, he began to work his fingers at both of my holes.

Again, two fingers disappeared into my cunt, with his thumb rolling my clit just often enough to keep my arousal at a fever pitch. And he had also resumed rimming my ass with his finger, opening me, but not penetrating me.

I watched as the woman in the movie got up on her knees and placed her pussy over the huge cock that was sticking up from between the man's legs. She placed the head to her slit and slowly lowered herself, and as she did, her groans filled the room, along with usual cheesy porn music.

I was so engrossed in what I was watching that I was caught by surprise when Uncle Bill's middle finger slipped past my sphincter. I started to tense up and I took in a sharp breath, but he just told me to relax, and I did.

"Watch the TV, and let yourself go," he said, in an almost hypnotic tone of voice, as he slowly began to work his finger back and forth in my oily ass.

I stared at the TV, watching the girl work her hips up and down on the man's cock. And when Uncle Bill added another finger to my ass, I barely reacted. Or, rather, I didn't tense up. I did react, but not in the way I had expected I would.

Truth is, his fingers were starting to feel real good in my ass. I could feel a kind of glowing flow emanating from my butt that sent my arousal climbing, especially when he slid two fingers in my pussy. He had four fingers working my crotch, two in my butt and two in my pussy, and I was soaring on a fast track to absolute nirvana.

I felt Bill pour more oil over my crotch, covering his hand, which never stopped moving. And now the scene on the TV was getting really hot. I watched in disbelief as the redhead pulled her dripping cunt off the big cock she'd been fucking and knelt on the bed.

The man got up on his knees and pressed the head of his cock to her butthole. She was urging him on with moans and cries of passion, but all you could see on the screen was a close-up of his cock pushing at her anus, until it suddenly popped past her tight ring. She squealed loudly - and pleasantly - as his cock slowly pushed its way into her ass.

At that moment, something in me snapped. Suddenly, I wanted my Uncle Bill's cock in my ass more than I'd ever wanted anything in my whole life. Or at least it seemed that way at the time.

"God! Damn!" I cried out. "Please, don't tease me any more Uncle Bill! Fuck me and make me cummmmm!"

"Fuck you where, Sophie?" he panted. "Where do you want me to fuck you?"

"IN MY ASS, DAMN YOU!" I snarled at him. "FUCK MY GODDAMN ASS, YOU BASTARD!"

I felt a weird combination of lust and despair at that moment. I wanted him to fuck my ass so bad I couldn't stand it, but what was left of my rational brain knew that he'd beaten me. He'd gotten me so worked up, so turned on, that I was begging him to do something to me I'd always thought of as disgusting.

But I didn't care. I needed to cum so bad; all rational thought was out the window. Bill pulled his hand out of me, and I actually groaned in frustration at the loss of that which had been giving me such pleasure.

Bill got up behind me and pressed his oil-covered cock to my pink asshole. I willed myself to relax, and watched in total lust as the man in the movie was giving the little redhead every inch of his cock in her ass, and she was bucking back trying to get as much in as she could.

The first time Bill pushed, he slipped and plunged into my cunt. I groaned happily as he gave my pussy a couple of nice in-and-out thrusts, getting me right on the edge of a huge orgasm. But we both knew that wasn't what either of us wanted.

"Pull your butt open," Bill ordered, and I complied readily. I could feel my asshole stretching as I held myself open for him. Again, he put the head of his cock to my hole and pushed very slowly, and, lo and behold, the head of his cock suddenly passed my sphincter and entered my ass.

I literally saw stars, and I screamed in some unholy combination of pain and pleasure. Even though I had been well lubricated and well opened by Bill's mouth and fingers, it was still about as painful as I could have ever imagined it would be.

But I was also feeling sparks of pleasure from being filled like that, and Bill was as good as his word. He kept just the head of his cock in my ass, waiting for me to adjust to his size, and when I did, I could feel the orgasm beginning to reignite, this time with much more intensity than before.

I watched as the girl on the TV reached under her body and started fingering her pussy, and I imitated her action. And when my finger hit my bloated clit and slid through my wet, swollen cunt lips, it was like a firecracker went off.

My whole body just exploded in an orgasm that dwarfed anything I'd ever thought possible, and I could feel Bill's cock pushing its way in, slowly, but steadily. I just went crazy - writhing, panting, sweating, swearing - I was like a live wire as my body reacted to this unspeakably lewd act.

Bill was trying to take it slow and easy, but I'd had enough of slow and easy. I didn't care whether it hurt or not, I wanted all of his big cock in my butt, and I hurled my ass back to get what I wanted. He took the hint, because he began fucking my ass hard and fast. Our bodies worked together in a frenzy of lust.

"FUCK MEEEEE!" I wailed. "FUCK MY ASSSSSSS! DOOOOOO IIIIIIITTTTT!"

I could hear Uncle Bill grunting like a pig as he fucked my ass with long hard strokes. My hand was like a blur in my pussy as I fired off a succession of explosive climaxes.

I could tell Bill was getting close, because he was groaning and panting in ecstasy, as we both stared at the TV. On the screen, the stud abruptly pulled his cock from the redhead's ass, and she turned around just in time for him to spew a huge cumshot across her face.

That sent me tumbling into oblivion, and it must have done the trick for Bill as well, because I felt his cock swell to an impossible size in my ass, then he filled my bowels with hot, creamy cum. Our oily, sweat-covered bodies shivered and twitched as we came together. For long seconds, he kept firing hot bolts of cum deep in my body.

I was barely conscious as I felt something like an out-of-body experience. Uncle Bill kept his cock in me for a long time after he had cum, as we slowly collapsed onto the floor. I felt little aftershocks of pleasure as Bill's cock slowly wilted in my ass, then slithered out of my sore bottom, followed by a river of cum that dripped over my pussy onto the towel.

I don't know that I've ever had a stronger, more intense orgasm than the one I had that first time Uncle Bill fucked my ass, but I spent the next four years trying to match it.

Uncle Bill finally got up and shut off the movie, then he helped me up and took me to bed. I started to go into my little room, to my old bed, but he stopped me.

"From now on, you sleep in my bed," he said. "That bed is where you're going to work."

I didn't argue with him, because, frankly, I was too tired to argue. Indeed, at the time, I thought it was sweet that he wanted me to sleep with him. It was only later, much later, that I realized that when I abandoned my old bed, moved in with him, and began sleeping in his bed, that it was the final step into his taking full possession of me.

Looking back on it, from that moment on, Uncle Bill owned me, mind, body and soul, and I was about to find out just what that meant.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers
12