Me and My Uncle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,231 Followers

I tried, but I kept gagging, so Bill took the back of my head and pushed me so that the man's cock entered my throat. I squealed and squirmed, and tried to get away, but his hold on my head was solid. The man on the other side of the wall picked up on what was going on, because he started fucking my mouth with a vigorous back-and-forth motion.

I could feel my eyes watering and my stomach churning as the man worked in my mouth, until I felt him swell, and when he exploded with a hard cumshot, I couldn't hold that position. I wrenched my head free of Uncle Bill's grasp, and, of course, the spewing cock jerked out of my mouth as well.

I felt hot cum splatter all over the place as I gasped for air. It landed on my cheeks, my forehead, my shoulder and my chest before I regained my composure. Uncle Bill was not happy. He took my face in his hand, squeezing my cheeks, knelt down and got right in my face.

"You're going to learn how to deep throat a cock tonight if you have to choke to death trying," he snarled.

"B-b-but I can't," I bawled, as I burst into tears. "Please? Please, don't hurt me, Uncle Bill. I'll try, but don't make me choke like that again. Please?"

"Oh, then you gonna choke on this f'sure," a voice from behind me said. I turned around and just seemed to stop. For sticking through the wall was the longest cock I'd ever seen, and it was black as a piece of charcoal.

I said earlier that the idea of sucking a black man's cock intrigued me, and certainly this one both intrigued me and terrified me. Blacks were pretty scarce in the county where I grew up, and out of a high school of some 500 students, we had maybe a dozen or so.

But a couple of my friends - remember, I hung out with the misfits - had been with one or two of the black guys at my school and some other schools, and they loved it. Even then, it was sort of a taboo, and they got a kick out of violating that unwritten law that said whites fucked whites and blacks fucked blacks.

So I'd always been curious, and my curiosity was about to be piqued. In spite of my apprehension, I suddenly felt myself relaxing. It was strange. Just seconds after being so upset, a sense of calm enveloped me. I knew I wasn't going to take all of the long, black cock that stood up through that hole, but I knew I was going to try my best.

I took it in my hand and licked up and down the shaft, the way Calvin and Pete had showed me the day before, slurping up the pre-cum that boiled out the tip. This man's cock wasn't as fat as the one earlier, so my mouth wasn't open quite as wide. The head of his cock slid past my lips into my mouth, and I sucked him with something like relish.

Maybe it was just my attitude, but consistently over the next four years, the best customers I had were black men. They usually had nice big cocks and they always made sure I got some pleasure out of the encounter.

And it began with this anonymous man at the video booth. When Bill started to angrily push my head into his abdomen, the man coolly told him to let me go.

"Be cool, brother," the voice said. "She'll take as much as she can, and that's enough."

He slowly, rhythmically, pushed his cock back and forth in my mouth, and I made a concerted effort to get past my gag reflex and take more of him in. He had a nicely shaped and very tasty cock, and I found myself really wanting to please this man.

I managed to get past my gag reflex a couple of times before my stomach started heaving, and I had to back off a little. But I really put some effort into my work, rolling my tongue around his shaft as he pumped my mouth, taking him out and laving his whole cock and balls with my tongue, and generally giving him his money's worth.

Finally, after about 15 minutes, I could feel his motions becoming jerky and I could hear him panting and grunting as he began to fuck my mouth faster and harder. He sort of cried out, so I engulfed as much of his cock as I could and felt hot splatters of cum hit the back of my throat. This time, I swallowed every drop effortlessly, then licked every lingering bit of cum off his shaft.

It was the first time I really enjoyed giving a blowjob, but it sure wouldn't be the last.

The next five men I sucked off had smallish or average-sized cocks, and I was able to take all of them with very little trouble. I was actually starting to get into what I was doing, and I was getting to where I was starting to like the taste of cum. It was kind of a salty-sweet taste, very unique.

As I felt all of these warm, living creatures in my mouth, gaining sexual gratification from me, I began to get really aroused. It seemed like the whole area between my legs was wet from Murph's cum, my juices and the sweat that was starting to cover me. I went from side to side sucking cock, and as I did, I reached between my legs, slid my fingers through my soaking-wet labia and began to frig myself, searching for what would be my first orgasm of the night.

I looked up at one point, and Uncle Bill had his pants down around his knees and was stroking himself with purpose, with one eye on the video screen and the other on me. He had changed the channels, and a petite black girl was on her back getting plowed by a big white cock.

The 10th cock to poke through a hole in the wall, however, was the biggest one yet. It was as long as the black guy's cock, but considerably fatter, and he seemed to sense my hesitation.

"Let's see you suck all of this one, cunt," the guy said with a sort of sneering tone of voice. I looked up at Uncle Bill, and he was briskly fisting his cock. He gave me a stern look, and brought his hand down as if he was going to force me to take it all, but he didn't.

I was determined I was going to deep throat this guy, both to avoid Uncle Bill's disapproval and to prove to this arrogant asshole that I could do it.

I started by licking up and down the shaft and then sucked each of his balls, one after the other, then stuffed both of them in my mouth. All the time I was gently stroking the massive meat up and down, up and down.

I licked and kissed my way up his shaft, until I came to his crown. I licked up over the broad head of his cock, and hesitated just a second to get a couple of deep breaths. Here goes nothing, I thought to myself as I opened my mouth as wide as I could and slid the head past my lips.

I worked about half of him in my mouth before I started in with the back-and-forth motions. I wasn't yet taking it all, but I didn't hear any complaints coming from the other side of the wall, so I guess I was doing all right. As I worked him, I made a conscious effort to take more and more of him.

I felt the head of his cock jabbing at the entrance to my throat, and I took a deep breath through my nose and concentrated on opening my throat, and soon I felt the head pushing deeper. I fought off the feeling of nausea, and just thought about the taste.

Deeper and deeper, his cock entered my throat with each inward thrust. I was concentrating so much on keeping his cock down and keeping from throwing up that I didn't notice him start to swell and his cum exploded out the tip of his cock.

And I mean this guy came in buckets, it seemed like. He caught me by surprise, and his load was so thick and came in such a quantity, that just about all of it flowed out of my mouth from around his cock and poured off my chin onto my chest.

I did manage to pull him back and sucked the last few oozing drops of cum into my mouth, but the whole front of my dress was saturated with cum that was still dripping off my chin. I looked up at Uncle Bill, fearful of his response, but he had a kind of glazed look in his eye and a weird smile on his face as he stroked that cock while looking at the cum that was on me.

The next guy had a long slim cock, and this time I did it, and as I took all of his long cock in my throat, I felt a sizzle of arousal surge through me. Even as the thought passed through my mind, I felt the back of my dress being lifted, and I felt Uncle Bill's now-familiar cock scudding into my steaming-hot box.

I groaned heavily in lust at the feeling of having his cock back in my pussy, and I could feel an orgasm starting to spike. I was getting a rush from being filled completely at both ends, one long cock in my mouth and one long cock in my hungry cunt. And when the guy in my mouth shot his load, it seemed to slide right into my stomach, and I felt my climax finally wash through me.

Uncle Bill and I stayed right where we were, him fucking me doggy-style on the hard floor, and I was beyond caring that my knees hurt and my throat was sore. The guys were all directed to that particular booth, and for the next three or four, they came in rapid succession.

There was a guy who was moderately long and I swallowed him. The next guy had an average-sized cock, but he insisted on pulling out at the last second and spraying my face with his cum.

And when another guy with a long, black cock pumped his creamy cum down my throat, that was the trigger for Bill. He fucked me hard and fast for about 30 seconds then shot his hot, spicy load deep in my pussy.

I could feel his cum gushing out of my hole as he pulled out, and turned me around to the other booth, where a short, fat cock awaited. Bill pulled his pants up and walked out of the booth, leaving me alone with the video monitor going. But I wasn't paying any attention to it; I was devoting all of my energy to the cocks that came one after the other.

My fingers worked in my cum-filled pussy as another long cock sprayed cum on my tits, which he told me to bare for him. Then there were a couple of average guys whose loads I swallowed, and then a short guy came in my mouth, and I was able to induce myself to another crashing orgasm.

At various points, I had to get up for a few seconds to move my aching legs around. My knees were scraped and I had cum drying all up and down my chest. Or it would have been drying if I hadn't been covered in sweat from my exertions. My dress was plastered to my skin, rendering it all but see-through, had somebody been there to see it.

And presently, there was somebody, because the door to the booth opened and Darren walked in. Like I said, he was a handsome fellow who was in his mid-20s, and he proved to be a very nice guy.

"How are you doin'?" he asked.

"I'm OK," I said. "I'm getting a little tired, and my stomach's starting to get full."

"Well, look, I want to give you a heads-up," he said. "The next guy coming in on this side (he pointed to the left side of the booth), is a monster. I know him, and he's got the biggest cock you will probably ever see. Just relax and take as much as you can. If you want, I'll stay and talk you through it."

I said I appreciated that, and I was glad he did, because he wasn't joking. The freak that I saw poke through the hole was probably eight inches long and two inches thick, and it wasn't even hard yet.

"Oh my God!" I whispered.

"C'mon, babe," the voice from the other side said. "Ah paid good money for yo' hot, little mouth."

I took a big, deep breath and lapped at the head with my tongue, and immediately that thing started to straighten out. I licked and kissed my way up and down the fat shaft as my eyes widened in amazement.

When he finally got fully hard, he must have easily been 10-11 inches long. There was no way I was going to even try to get all of that thing in my throat. In fact, I couldn't have gotten him in my throat even if I'd wanted to, because the head of his cock couldn't fit.

"Maybe this will help," Darren said, and I heard him unzip his jeans.

I happened to glance back out of the corner of my eye and saw him fisting a very nice dark brown 7-inch dick. I couldn't give him any reaction other than a wink of an eye, but he must have gotten the message, because he knelt behind me and smoothly slid his cock into my sodden pussy from behind.

I was glad for the distraction, because the guy whose monster I was trying to suck kept trying to push more of it into my mouth than I could easily take, and it quickly became a chore. But Darren's cock fit me perfectly, and he fucked me slow and sensually as I struggled with that huge cock.

Finally, I could feel it start to quiver, and I gave up trying to suck him, and just jacked him off with the head of his cock in my mouth. That did the trick, and he exploded with a cumload that was fitting for the size cock he had. I swallowed some of it, but he came too fast for me to drink all of it, and I quickly had more cum dribbling out of my mouth and off my chin.

At that point, I was actually grateful for a cock that was merely long, and I worked two pretty long cocks back-to-back while Darren fucked me through three orgasms before he pulled out and shot his cum up my back.

He thanked me as he pulled up his pants and left, and I felt myself getting really weary as I came down from my orgasmic high. I was ready for this night to be over. I had done what Uncle Bill had wanted me to do, and that was learn how to suck cocks of every size. I had swallowed more cum that I could have thought possible, taken several cumshots on my face, one or two on my chest, and I had been fucked three times, including a cumshot on my back.

I felt like I had done a good night's work, and I was ready to go home and go to bed. I ached all over from being in a kneeling position so long, my knees hurt from being on the concrete floor for two hours, my jaw was numb from being held open so much and my throat felt like it had been shredded.

Unfortunately, I still had a half-dozen more to go, and that was when the night turned really sour for me. They ranged from small to average to long, and they didn't do anything that others hadn't already done. But the longer it went on, the worse I felt. My stomach began to feel bloated from all the cum I'd swallowed, and I was feeling really used.

Those last six men seemed to take forever to cum, and it was an ordeal to keep going. By the time the last man came down my throat, I felt like I was in a daze, and when Uncle Bill came in the little booth to get me, I could barely register his presence.

I staggered out of the back as Bill led me out, and the bright light of the store hurt my eyes after being so long in the dimness of the video booth. That was probably a good thing, because I noticed several men still loitering about, and I couldn't see the knowing smirks on their faces as I emerged from the video area.

I knew I looked like shit. My dress was soaked with cum and sweat, my makeup was smeared all over my face, I still had cum dripping from my chin and my hair was damp. On top of it all, I still had on those damned high heels, and as we were walking out the door, I stepped wrong and fell to the ground in a heap.

I'm sure if there had been a passing motorist at that moment, they'd have gotten a real show, because my legs went in two different directions as I landed on the gravel of the parking lot.

It was at that point that my composure completely shattered. My stomach finally rebelled from the many different tastes of the cum from 28 men, and before I could stop it, I threw up all over the ground. And when I finished vomiting up all that semen, I just completely lost it. I dissolved in a sobbing heap, bawling my eyes out at what my uncle had made me do that night.

Uncle Bill finally had to simply pick me up and carry me in his arms to the truck, and when he did, I buried my face in his chest and sobbed harder. Wisely, he didn't say a word to me all the way back to the store. I cried for the loss of whatever dignity I may have had, I cried because I still felt sick and I cried because I realized what it meant to be a whore. To be a whore meant to be used. Period. And I had been thoroughly used that night.

I finally got calmed down about 10 minutes before we got home, but I cried again when I got in the shower, which I did the second I hit the door to our apartment. I needed to wash away all the evidence of that night.

Uncle Bill was already in bed asleep, so I put on a long nightshirt and climbed in my old bed, for one final night. As I stared at the ceiling, unable to sleep, I made a conscious decision. For better or worse, I had made my bed with the devil, and there was no use crying about it.

Crying, I decided, was a sign of weakness. If I was going to survive the next four years and get out of there with my college education, I needed to be mentally and emotionally strong, and showing signs of weakness weren't going to get it done for me.

Something hardened in my heart that night, and it would be a long time before I shed any tears at all, over anything. And then it would take a particularly horrific experience to make this girl cry again.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,231 Followers
12