Me, Her and Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alsensu
alsensu
7 Followers

Now all three of us were a sweaty mess. Kendall had come twice. Donald and I not at all, yet.

Kendall took my hand and brought me over to the bed. She had me lie on my back and she mounted me. Now we had a slow fuck, she moving up and down, her hands supported on mine. All I had to do was lie there as she grinded luxuriously into me until she came again, gently and with umming replacing the earlier screams.

She dismounted and removed my condom. Now she took my cock in her hand and began stroking. As she did she kissed me for a long time and then moved down to suck, more gently now, on each nipple.

Eventually I could take no more and came, spurting jism all over my stomach and her hand. She found a towel and we cleaned up.

Then Donald came to the bed and told her, "Do what you did to him."

As I reclined at the top of the bed, I watched Kendall do exactly the same thing to her husband. He came all over himself too.

A week later I was having lunch with Kendall and she told me that it had been fun, but she and Donald decided not to see me any more. I was disappointed, but I can't say it was a surprise. But what a day to hear it. Happy fucking birthday to me!

alsensu
alsensu
7 Followers
12