Meadville High: The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darksider
Darksider
293 Followers

Locked at the mouth still with Ms. Fantelli pushed down onto her desk, Chase cupped the woman’s round mound of flesh, rubbed it with his hand, pinched and rolled its hardening nipple within his fingers. Then with his other hand the swimsuit-clad senior was snaking a hand up his teacher’s dress until his hand touched the outside of some very wet panties. He caressed his teacher’s sex through her wet underwear.

**********

Derek Paterson was very late leaving school that day. Unlike everyone else rushing out of the school to get on with their weekend parties and plans, Derek had nothing but a Social Studies project, due Monday, on his mind. It was for that reason he was the only one to go to the school library at the end of the school day. That’s where he’d been for the past 45 minutes since school had ended, and finally he was heading home.

He was surprised to see that the halls were practically deserted. Was he the only one in the entire school? No, apparently not, because he saw a door open and a light on in a classroom up ahead. Not just any classroom, it was Ms. Fantelli, his English teacher’s room. Ms. Fantelli, the woman he fantasized about nightly.

“Maybe I should just stop by and say hi!” he told himself. Then, of course, shy nervousness took over and he was about to just walk past to room, only glancing in quickly. Then he stopped and looked again. Mrs. Fantelli was across the room at her desk, or rather half on top of it. Leaning on top of her was a very good-looking very naked man. No wait, he wasn’t naked, he had swim trunks on. Also, Ms. Fantelli’s dress had been pulled aside on one half, exposing her right tit. It took a moment for Derek to get over the sight of it.

That’s when Derek knew whom it was on her. Chase Stevens, the most arrogant ladies man in Meadville High. He also knew what Chase was doing, or thought he did. Just when he was about to march into the room and save his English teacher from the rape that she was about to receive Ms. Fantelli pushed Chase’s mouth away from hers. Neither of them had looked up to see Derek in the doorway. Derek stopped and listened for her cry of help.

“No… Not here! We’ll get caught… meet me at my house… in a half hour!” She panted breathlessly. Derek couldn’t believe his ears. She wanted him? He felt momentarily sick. All along he’d thought his fantasy was unattainable to any senior in Meadville High. Now he realized it was only impossible for him to achieve. He had no other time at that moment to dwell over it however, because Chase and Ms. Fantelli had stopped their little sex act on the desk and he knew they’d be coming to the door any moment. Looking left, than right, Derek saw a girl’s bathroom close by and darted into it to wait for the two to come out.

He peaked around the corner moments later to watch Ms. Fantelli first exit the room, straightening out her disheveled hair and clothes. She swiftly headed down the hall in the direction of the faculty parking lot. Seconds later Chase Stevens emerged towel in hand and a smug smile across his face. Derek ducked back into the bathroom as Chase came by.

Derek was left standing at the threshold of the girl’s bathroom to think things over. His head was spinning. Could he really go on with his boring weekend when he knew what was going to transpire at the school’s hottest teacher’s house in a half-hour? No, of course he couldn’t. Lucky for Derek he knew where she lived.

So it was settled, he’d head over to her house to see what he could see, but first he needed to stop by his house quickly. He wanted to bring his video camera, just in case.

Darksider
Darksider
293 Followers
12