Meagan Opens Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rickie had his eyes closed and was enjoying the intense pleasure coming from the soft hand stroking his cock. Never had he expected this to happen. This hot 20 something giving him and his best friend a hand job on the train. It was like a porno. Things like this didn't happen in real life. It was taking everything he had not to blow his load early. He opened his eyes and looked down at the sight before him. Meagan was on her knees with a cock in each hand. Her blouse was undone to her belly button and her perfect C cup tits were bouncing from the actions of her hands. It made her look so slutty. She looked very professional with her blond hair in a tight bun, her thick black rimmed glasses, and the professional attire she wore. Then she looked up at him, looking him in the eyes. She had beautiful green eyes that were shining like emeralds from behind the glasses. They were full of lust; she was loving it. It was too much for him to take and with a grunt he began to cum. Big, white ropes of cum flew through the air. The first hit her on the forehead with the tail end flying back in a long milky white line back into her blond hair. The force of it hitting her shocked her and she jerked her head back a little bit. The second blast was bigger than the first and hit her square between the eyes, right where the glasses crossed the bridge of her nose. A huge puddle that covered the black and began to slide down each side of her nose. The third shot hit high on her temple and again streaked back into her blonde hair. He came four more times but they didn't have the power of the first three and arched down to land across the tops of her tan tits leaving white puddles and clear slimly rivers running down into her cleavage.

Meagan was shocked by the force of the orgasm that rained down onto her face and tits. "My," she giggled, "I did have you worked up." The sensation of the warm cum on her face was fantastic and only added to the slutty desires that were feeding the lust that was taking over her senses. She could feel the thick cum on her nose sliding down her face. She had never had a facial before and the eroticism of it was out of this world. What had she been missing all this time? "What about you" she asked turning her cum covered face back to Jorge and jerking his cock with both hands, "Are you going to cum all over my face too?"

The dirty talk was to much for Jorge and he began to shoot his load on the sexy young professional in front of him. The first shot arched up and hit the glasses over her right eye coating it with sticky cum as the trailing end of the blast fell across her check and onto her black skirt.

"Ohh," Meagan moaned in delight. Jorge's second shot hit her right across the lips and into her slightly open mouth. The tangy saltiness of the cum gave her instant inspiration and she put her head down and sealed her lips around Jorge's cock in time to catch the third shot in her mouth. It shot from his cock and hit the back of her throat and coated her tongue with salty, tangy goodness. She didn't swallow though, she savored the taste. With each new blast that came from the cock sealed between her lips more cum was added. With each blast he bucked his cock into her mouth until her lips were all the way down to the base of his cock. When he had finished cumming she sucked the length of his shaft and vacuumed the last drop from the head of his cock. She sat there on her knees savoring the flavor of the cum in her mouth and after running her tongue thought it before swallowing the whole load. "It seems you guys got more than you bargained for," she said with a smile.

She reached up and wiped the cum from the lens of her glasses with her finger and then sticking it into her mouth and sucked it clean. "I guess I did too," she said with a smile. "My stop is next and I'll have to meet up with you boys later." Standing up she reached over and tore a piece of the cover from her book. Then taking out a pen she proceeded to write down her phone number. "Why don't you boys give me a call some time and we can find other things to do," she said with a wicked smile as she handed them her number. Both sat back fully relieved and satisfied.

"Sure thing," said Rickie as he stuffed his dick back into his pants.

Hooking her bra back together and buttoning her shirt back to the middle of her cleavage she took a look at her reflection in the mirror. What a mess she thought. Her blouse was clinging to her skin in spots where the cum had fallen on her tits. Her face was streaked with cum and the huge glob that hit her nose had run down her face. She laughed and said, "Someone will have a heart attack if they see me. It's good for the skin, isn't it though?"

Gathering her things she walked to the door as the train pulled into the station and stopped. "Call me," she said over her shoulder and stepped off the train onto the platform. It was deserted and she walked to the sky bridge that connected it to the adjacent parking building where she left her car. The sound of her heals clicking on the pavement echoed as she made here way to her car. What a slut I am. I can't believe I just did that she thought as she was walking. It had been so amazing though and to think she had never done it before this was a turning point for her. She had to try this again sometime. Right now though her pussy was burning up, she was going to have bring herself off once she got to the car.

Seeing her little red sports car in the distance she pulled out her keys and hit the button to unlock the doors. Opening the door she tossed her things into the passenger seat and slid behind the wheel. She immediately hiked up her skirt and pushed her panties to the side. Using the tip of her middle finger she ran it along her slit, she was soaking wet and her finger glided easily over her puffy lips. Repeating this slowly rubbing circles over her sensitive clit at the apex of each pass of slowly stepped her up to her sorely needed orgasm. Then she was right there ready to cum she shoved two fingers deep into her cunt pumping back and forth rapidly until her cunt exploded around them in the most powerful orgasm of her life; her body spasming and jerking with every wave that passed over her. The orgasm shot from her pussy straight to her mind pushing everything away except for the feeling of extreme pleasure.

After what seemed an eternity in her mind she came down from the high she was on and she got her wits about her and started the car, lowered the convertible top and began the drive home. As she drove with cum drying over her face and hair she knew that this was only the beginning of things to come. Her inner slut had come out and she wasn't going to put it away.

12