Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Humbert...Don't give up on us now baby. Just focus on me Humbert. Just look into my eyes baby." She was also kneeling on all fours holding him in place for her partner in crime as he looked terrified into her eyes.

"She's almost there...You're almost across the finish line. Just keep looking into my eyes Humbert."

He couldn't stand the sight of the beautiful redhead anymore and buried his head into the floor and went into survival mode. The toy began to bump into his prostate sending strange sensations through his body and although he tried his best to fight it, he was soon sporting a rock hard erection. Tears ran onto the tiled floor as his body betrayed him."

"Uh oh, I think he's starting to like it Leslie." Red noticed the tumescence of their victim and reached out stroking it with the tips of her fingers.

"NO!! ...you're making me!" Humbert denied.

"The body doesn't lie nerd boy. You're rock hard from having your shit hole stuffed." Red laughed.

"I-I don't want this!!" He screamed as Leslie continued pumping him with military precision and unadulterated glee. Red had started stroking his cock harder in time with her BFF's thrusts.

"Cum for us Hum-Bert." Red cooed into his ear following this statement up by nipping his ear with her perfect teeth.

"NO!"

"Don't be a douche, come on and bust that nut for us Humbert." Red continued as she jacked him even harder. Her hand was enhancing the feeling of the dildo slamming against his prostrate and he tried to hump her hand. The girls mistook his motion as an endorsement of their actions. Leslie let go of his hips and watched along with her friend in amusement as the nerd rocked his pelvis back and forth against her plastic cock.

"Yeah fuck that big dick biatch." Leslie laughed as Red got some video on her phone while her friend made silly faces and threw up heavy metal finger signs.

Humbert was huffing, half out of breath and crying. Red sighed loudly annoyed by his actions and reached under his lanky body grasping his cock.

"You're such a drama queen Hum-Bert." She then proceeded to milk numerous ropes of ejaculate onto the tiled floor as he screamed in agony, relief and complete humiliation while the girls laughed.

His asshole was completely gaped, the circumference of a golf ball.

Red snapped a few photos of this as well as Humbert looked over his shoulder at her. He said nothing and simply hung his head defeated as the girls dressed chattering with one another the whole time. He noticed Leslie stuffing the surveillance tape into her purse. He attempted to sit but found it impossible due to the pain. He found blood on his fingertips when he tried to gauge the damage to his sphincter.

"Hey." Red addressed him with a whimsical smile on her face.

"Yes?"

"You want a ride home?" Both of the women stood there waiting for his answer.

"No, I'm okay. Thanks." He looked down at the floor afraid to meet their eyes and completely defeated.

"You're getting a ride Humbert." Red sounded deadly serious.

"Hurry up its two in the fucking morning and we have tryouts tomorrow." Leslie sounded impatient as he slowly pulled his clothes on over his aching body. The cheerleaders casually talked about moderating the cheerleading tryouts while keeping a cautious eye on Humbert.

Fifteen minutes later, Humbert found himself sitting in the back seat of Red's Camaro as the girls drove him home. Leslie had noticed the bleeding from his rectum and forced the nerd to stuff a butt plug into his anus so that Red's seats wouldn't be stained.

He just wanted to get home and put this experience behind him...forever.

The girls pulled into a dairy queen and actually bought Humbert a small cheese burger and a soft serve cone. It was like nothing had happened as he listened to them talk about everything from clothing to that teen mom show on MTV.

He considered grabbing the wheel and making the car go off the road.

...But he didn't.

They finally pulled up outside his modest home and Leslie stepped out to let him out of the car.

"Hey Humbert." She called as he sulked out of the car.

"Yes Leslie?" He wouldn't meet her eyes.

"Look at us." Red had jumped out of the car and walked around it to stand in front of the terrified teen.

"We're cool...right?" It was a probing question.

He looked at both of the girls standing glibly before him waiting for his answer.

"You're not gonna tell on us...right?" Red asked.

"No...No I'm uh, good." He shook his head for emphasis.

"Are you sure? I mean, well I could still drop by the hospital for that rape kit and all Humbert." She rocked back and forth on her heel with a finger in her mouth trying to look cutesy while blackmailing him.

"No Red, I will not be talking about this...ever."

"Uh, okay Humbert. You did stuff to us too and we all three of us know that what "we" did together was all in good fun." Leslie added as they both scanned his face for any signs of betrayal.

"Sure, whatever you guys say."

"It was just experimenting Humbert." Red went to hug him but he flinched.

"I'll be keeping my cum-stained panties around if you decide to fuck us Hum-Bert."

"I'm not going to say anything [There was a trace of panic in his voice.]. Hey Red, it never happened so there's nothing to talk about." He even managed a weak smile trying to convince them.

Red cautiously wrapped her arms around him drawing him into a deep hug pressing her athletic body tightly against his.

"Yes it did happen and don't you ever forget it." She whispered in his ear.

Leslie handed him the dildo from her purse.

"I want you to keep this and at some point in the future I'm going to ask you for it again ...and you'd better have it." Leslie instructed.

"Put it in your pocket!" Red barked causing him to jump and shove the blood stained sex toy into his pants.

He watched the girls get back into their sports car and slowly drive off.

Humbert then projectile vomited in the driveway and sobbed as the lights came on in his home.

"Humbert? Is that you?" His mother called out from the doorway.

********************************

To be continued.

The Reign of Terror will continue in Maplewood.