Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

"Have you been fucking him all night?" Leslie patted the shorter girl on the back as she noticed Brad barely moving.

"He was a little more talkative until right before dawn, but he's quiet as a little mouse now." April had a disturbingly jovial mood. Red just stared at her in silent irreverence.

"Go wait in the car, we're gonna take you home." She told her charge as Leslie beamed.

"Uh, I'm kind of filthy Melissa, I don't mind the walk."

"Do you realize we're just outside of town April." Leslie was bemused with her newfound friend as Red grabbed both of the chubby teen's shoulders.

"Go-get-in the car-NOW!" April simply smiled and slung the now packed tote bag over her shoulder. The cheerleaders watched her walk to Red's Camaro whistling.

"Please."

"Please, I'll be good." It was Brad who looked pale and disheveled from his ordeal. He was sitting on his naked ass with his legs still shackled apart while his arms were forced over his head and to the side. The wooden post he'd been attached to had been broken during the night and was hanging at a forty five degree angle. He looked up at the two cheerleaders with wide saucer sized eyes.

"I'll be good Melissa. I won't ever be bad again. I swear to God that I'll always do what you say and never be-bad again." He sounded morose and his face was wet with tears.

"Brad, you're fucked up man. You look like a fuckin prison bitch sitting there." Leslie was having fun with this new development.

"Y-yeah sure Leslie, sure I'm a prison bitch. Anything you want if-if Red says it's okay. I'll be a prison bitch for you Leslie...and Leslie?"

"What bitch?"

"I'm so sorry for being bad and looking at your tits. It was so wrong and I'm just a godless pervert who wants to play with my bad horse dick all the time. That's what April says and I know that's the truth because she told me."

"Are you for fucking real?" Leslie couldn't believe her ears.

"Yeah, I'm telling the truth I promise Leslie. I just want to be good now. I won't ever touch myself again unless Red says I have to do it. I 'm just a bad person and I need to be punished. Uh, you guys are probably gonna fuck me now right?"

"Hell no, don't be silly you fucking idiot." Leslie leaned forward to get a better look at him and he flinched.

"Okay, okay guys I know it's a trick. I know it's one of your tests to see if I'm still bad. Please don't hurt me anymore; I know what to do when I'm bad. April told me what to do."

He struggled weakly falling over a few times but managed to turn around on his knees and present his filth encrusted ass to the two cheerleaders. The damage to his rectum was apparent from his prolapsed rectum.

"Brad, stop it." Red finally spoke disgusted at what she saw.

"YES RED!!" He quickly jumped as fast as he could back into a seated position facing the cheerleaders. They noticed that he was trembling at the sound of Red's voice.

"Uh Red, uh I'm sorry about calling you Melissa. I know you don't like that and I know you have to punish me for being a faithless, cheating cunt. April told me that...but can I just see my folks one more time. I miss my mommy and I forgot to take out the garbage. That's bad Red. I was bad to my mommy. Do you think she will fuck my ass for being bad?" Leslie started laughing loudly as Red looked away.

"No Brad, she won't fuck you in the ass. I'll take you home okay?" Red finally answered.

"Okay Red, I know mom won't fuck my butt now because you said so and that's the truth. I won't ever be bad again. I promise Red. I REALLY mean it Red, I REALLY MEAN IT!!" The broken jock was becoming nearly hysterical declaring his loyalty to his former girlfriend.

"Uh, Red, uh I gotta ride in the trunk because I'm a pussy and only real men can ride inside the Camaro. I hope I can be a better person some day and sit in a nice car if you say so Red. I want to be GOOD NOW!!" He was trembling and crying as Leslie cupped her hand over her mouth laughing.

"Oh my god." Red whispered as the barn became silent. In the distance April's insane laughter could be heard as she sat in the Red's car waiting to be taken home.

*****To be continued.

The Reign of Terror will continue in Maplewood.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers