Mean Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawson's screamed into Tiffany's crotch driving her closer to orgasmic bliss.

Tiffany jerked her head back and cried out...

"FUCK...ME!"

She tightly hung onto Dawson's head as several small orgasms shook her body.

"Having fun?" Buffy asked her lover as she began to viciously whip Dawson's ass with a lamp cord she had retrieved from the duffel bag.

"Absolutely!" Tiffany exhaled loudly. "I need a cigarette after that."

"While your away, be a darling and get Roberta back out here, I think it's time we added her into the mix." Buffy said then continued Dawson's abuse.

"OW! Oh, Please," Dawson begged. "You're killing me! Stop."

His constant begging only made the whipping become more violent. Buffy loved it when they begged, it fed her need to be cruel.

The more he screamed the more she rained blows down on him again, and again.

"Start counting for me," Buffy yelled, further establishing her control over him.

"Or I'll beat you bloody."

"OK-OK" Dawson said through gritted teeth.

SNAP. "NAHH!-Three." SNAP. "Shhtt!-FOUR"

Dawson lowered his head and counted to the floor as Buffy struck his ass over and over again.

This bitch is going to really kill me, he thought.

The leather clad dominatrix watched with cool satisfaction as several raw bloody welts began to form across his firm flesh.

"...Twenty-eight..." WHACK."Ah, Naaah...Twenty nine..." SNAP! "...Thirty..."

"OH my God-Please-STOP!"

Dawson began to sob,his arrogance melting away one humiliating tear at a time.

Buffy stopped and stepped back to admire her work.

"Only because I,m growing bored of this." Buffy lit another cigarette and took a long triumphant drag. "But don't get to comfortable, there's a lot more to come."

Author: spicewriter55 Title: Mean Girls Part: Two.

Chapter 6.

"Save a few cigarettes for me." Tiffany said as she walked by with Roberta submissively close behind her.

"Sure thing,lover," Buffy said, flicking her ashes all over Dawson's back.

"I found this old step stool in his laundry room,and I know the perfect place for it." Tiffany announced as she walked behind Dawson's couch and positioned it on the floor right under his slumping head.

"So what do you think of our little Asian Princess." Tiffany announced.

"She looks absolutely delicious," Buffy commented as Roberta pirouetted in her 7 inch spiked Ballet shoes.

She looked as if she had just come from a night of clubbing. Her soft black hair elegantly cascaded down around her shoulders; her makeup was stunning, a combination of smoky black mascara, long lashes and shiny full red lips.

Her petite body filled the black Corset Mini Dress she was wearing in all the right places. She was any man's wet dream, Buffy marveled.

Roberta held Tiffany's hand as she stepped up onto the stool and stood facing Dawson's tear stained face, her mini skirt clad hips just inches away from his head.

She paused, not speaking, and stared down at the pitiful man before her; it had all just been a game she told herself. She had no feelings for him, he meant nothing to her, and she certainly wasn't responsible for what was going to happen to him now.

Maybe she should have tried to warn him, after all he seemed like a nice enough man at first. Maybe he would have even helped her if she had told him her story.

But...It was too late now.

She watched with little emotion as a familiar looking leather Ring Gag was forced into his mouth and cinched tightly to the back of his head.

She listened with eyes closed as he whimpered from the pain of the huge nickel plated ring as it cut into the roof of his mouth.

And she remembered with stark clarity the smell of stale cigarette smoke, the taste of bitter metal, the pain, the shame,the humiliation.

"Ahhh-Wha-Nooo" He blurted out.

Roberta reached out and patted his head in mock pity then placed her little hands on each side of his head and gently pushed her thumbs into his eye sockets and began applying pressure then leaned in close, her red lips just brushing against his ear.

"If you don't calm down and do exactly what they want, then I'll be forced to pluck your eyes right out of your head, do you understand?" She said in a soft almost pleading voice.

"Ah-ha" Dawson managed to choke out between copious amounts of dripping saliva.

"Good boy," she said removing her thumbs.

Dawson fought to squash another round of hopeless panic, as he analyzed his predicament. No way of escape he finally concluded,at least not yet.

While Tiffany and Roberta played with their helpless toy, Buffy took a small bag from her purse and disappeared into the kitchen.

"Keep him busy for a few, Tiff, while I whip up a little surprise for our new toy."

Tiffany stood behind Dawson's bound body, lit a cigarette and admired the bloody welts on his backside. She watched while beads of salty sweat ran down his trembling spine slowly leaching their way into his wounds.

That's really got to hurt she thought to herself with cruel admiration.

The tall blond man-hater smiled an evil grin as an idea suddenly came to her. I think I know a way we can both keep him busy she thought.

"It's time you properly introduced yourself, I'm sure you'd love to show him how much he means to you." Tiffany nodded to Roberta.

"Yes, Ms.Tiffany."

The petite Asian doll turned her attention back to Dawson, her expression blank as she raised her mini skirt and revealed for the first time her cut semi-hard cock. It's red bulbous head obscenely drooling droplets of precum.

Dawson was shocked. He shook his head and mewed "un uh" as loudly as he could through his ring gag. He watched in horror as she began to fondle it just inches away from his face.

"Oh dear, it's such a big cock for your little mouth, I wonder if she can make it all fit." Tiffany taunted as she walked behind him and stood between his restrained legs.

Dawson couldn't tear his eyes away from her menacing cock and watched while Roberta squeezed it gently and moved her hand back and forth along its full length. Like a sexy snake charmer she slowly brought it to life making it hard as a rock.

"Na...Na...NA!" He yelled in panic.

I can't stop myself... I've tried to be good, Roberta said to herself as she looked down at Dawson's pitiful expression while slowly pushing her hips forward.

Tiffany donned a pair of black latex gloves and paused to watch Roberta shove her 6 inch cock into Dawson's protesting mouth.

Then with cigarette dangling from her pink lips Tiffany began her own assault on Dawson and placed her left hand on the small of his back, reached down and grabbed his limp cock. Dawson jumped with surprise when he felt her powerful grip encircle his manhood.

This can't be happening to me! His tortured mind screamed over and over. "I'm not Gay!" He tried to scream out, only to be silenced by Roberta's cock as it inched down his throat.

The musky taste of Roberta's salty precum brutally shocked his senses, he wanted to die just then, he prayed he might faint but Tiffany's relentless jacking was too impossible to ignore.

What are they doing? What are they turning me into? Dawson desperately thought. It was obvious this went well beyond a kidnapping or robbery. What they're doing to me borders on sexual depravity and rape, he thought. So why was he getting an erection!

As Roberta continued her slow rape of his mouth, Tiffany began her torment with an even paced stroke slowly milking him like some prized Bull.

Despite his shame and humiliation Dawson's dick responded almost immediately as both his tormentors methodically abused his body.

"Are you all the way in yet?" Tiffany asked Roberta through a cloud of smoke.

"Almost," Ms. Tiffany. Roberta breathlessly answered as she struggled to control her growing desire to cum.

Dawson moved his head from side to side in an attempt to fight back. But this only encouraged Roberta to force her cock further down his throat.

Dawson was fighting two battles now, one against the growing desire to surrender and give in to his sexual excitement, and the other against the shame and humiliation of being raped. Unfortunately, the teasing hand of Tiffany, as it delicately moved up and down his shaft was making his mind up for him.

The cruel blond could sense that he was beginning to enjoy their little game,and after just a few minutes of successive strokes she began to gradually slow her pace and loosen her grip around his cock.

Dawson made one last heroic effort and tried to pull his head back from Roberta's cock only to have Tiffany push him forward back up against her thrusting hips forcing her cock to slide further and further down his throat.

The petite Asian Lady-Boy was merciless; Driven by her own growing animal desire to cum, she lifted his head up and dug her manicured nails hard into either side of his head.

Hard and fast, she kept pumping her cock. Over and over again, she removed her prick to the head and violently thrush herself deeper into Dawson's aching mouth.

The sadistic blond smiled to herself at the intensity of Roberta's mouth rape. The sexy Asian Lady-Boy was definitely made for this she thought as she returned her attention back to Dawson's cock.

Dawson momentarily forgot the pain of Buffy's whipping and was quickly being won over by Tiffany's handjob. But to his disappointment and frustration the strokes became slower.

Do they want me to beg? I won't beg...I can't... He thought as a waves of shame and hopelessness began to fill his mind again. "I... I just want to cum."

"Gaaa na..." Was the only sound he could make with Roberta's cock in his mouth.

With each stroke the build up of pleasure was becoming intense, almost painful. The sadistic milking had become so slow that Dawson could barely feel her fingers brushing the skin of his tender shaft. Every time her fingers would brush past his circumcision ring it would trigger a thousand shocks of pleasure to run up his spine.

I don't care anymore, Dawson finally broke and stuffed his shame. No longer was he reluctant to allow his animal lust to take over.

He began to accept Roberta's stiff cock as it relentlessly plunged deep into the back of his throat. He stopped struggling as she ground her hips harder into his face. He closed his eyes in resignation as she dug her nails into his head then forced it up and down over her rock hard cock.

Roberta closed her eyes and began to shiver as she prepared to come in his mouth. But Tiffany had other plans for both her slaves and it didn't involve giving either one the satisfaction of an orgasm.

She quickly removed her cigarette and crushed it out on Dawson's tender butt cheek and released his cock all at the same time; she grabbed his hips and pulled him away from Roberta's cock. Then with one smooth motion she cruelly smashed her knee directly into Dawson's defenseless ball sack crushing his blood engorged nuts.

Roberta barely noticed the loss of Dawson's warm mouth and grabbed her exploding cock jacking it's hot jet of cum right into his open mouth.

Dawson's muffled screams of pain filled the room as he spasmodically jerked for the pain. Much to Tiffany's delight he began to cry; then he attempted to beg, his screams abruptly changing into a series of choking gurgles as a flood of Roberta's hot semen shot down his throat.

"Sounds like I'm missing all the fun," Buffy said as she re-appeared from the kitchen carrying a small glass tube filled with white powder.

"Open the other bag," she ordered Roberta. "And bring me what's inside."

"Yes Ms. Buffy," Roberta said regaining her composure. She tucked her limp cock back up under her mini skirt and hurriedly jumped off the step stool.

Buffy gingerly set the glass tube down on the coffee table and stretched a second pair of black latex gloves over her hands.

"Can't be too careful around this shit." She said with apprehension in her voice.

"So you still haven't told me what this stuff is," Tiffany asked, picking up the glass tube and admiring its contents.

Buffy paused and gave Tiffany a serious look before she answered.

"Its street name is the 'Devils Breath' and it comes from a tree grown only in South America. It's said that once a person breathes in the powder it will eliminate their free will leaving them open to any suggestion. The beauty of it is, once it wears off in a few days they won't remember anything about what they've done."

"No shit!" Tiffany exclaimed as she gingerly set it back down. "So that's why you had me pack this little toy of yours."

Tiffany's answer came with an evil grin from Buffy. Both women had used the modified Israeli gas mask a few times with much success. It's diabolical design, with its protective filter removed and replaced with a plastic bong attachment was quite ingenious and very effective for introducing various substances into their victims lungs.

Within minutes Dawson's face was forced into the airtight mask muffling his pitiful mewing.

"Now all we have to do is introduce this fine powder into the bottom of the bowl and let his own lungs do the rest." Buffy said.

While Tiffany climbed up and straddled Dawson's back, Roberta stepped back on her stool and held his head still. Buffy filled the reservoir of the bong with a small amount of the powerful white powder and watched Dawson's terrified expression as he tried to hold his breath.

Buffy stepped back and slammed her leather boot into his crotch causing Dawson to scream and quickly take a deep breath...

Days later he woke up naked in his apartment, his dick caged and a note taped to a cell phone on his coffee table.

"We'll be in touch..."

Author: spicewriter55 Title: Mean Girls Part: Two.

Chapter 7.

John Fields stood at the steel door of locker 26, tired, dirty and alone, he reflected on how quickly the two women had been able to take over his life. In just a few hours they had locked him out of his apartment taken all his money and deprived him of his most valued possession, his cock.

After spending a sleepless night on a park bench he waited in the cold dreading his next encounter with Buffy and Tiffany. He worried that yesterday's ordeal was just the beginning of his continuing nightmare.

John's heart skipped a beat as the door opened and a naked black woman motioned him inside.

"Take your clothes off and pile them here." The anorexic black woman said as she locked the door behind him.

The naked woman looked to be in her thirties about 5 feet tall, her small sagging breasts and large milk bottle nipples were stretched out and well used. Her hairless pussy looked like it had seen lots of action as well.

John recoiled in horror at the sight of two large weeping sores; one perched on her vaginal lips and the other just above her upper lip on her mouth. He quickly realized that she looked just like the crack whores he had seen on the Internet, right down to her kinky short afro, chipped red nails, large red lips and rotten teeth.

"What the FUCK are you staring at!" she yelled. "Your late, are you really going to keep mistress waiting any longer?"

John jumped at the commanding tone of her voice and quickly took his clothes off as ordered. "Follow me." She yelled back at him as she hurried down the hall.

Even her small ass seemed to sag, John thought as she led him down a series of confusing hallways then down a few flights of stairs until they entered a large warehouse where Ms. Buffy was waiting.

"You're late, again! Little man." Buffy said as she turned and addressed his escort.

"Tunisha, I think our little pervert needs a lesson in obedience, don't you?"

While the two women discussed his fate, all John could do was stare pitifully at the woman who had locked his cock in a cage and held the key. She looked the part of a true dominatrix in her tight white silk blouse, leather hot pants, black leather waist corset, sheer tights and thigh high black leather boots.

Try as he might John couldn't keep from fantasizing about Ms. Buffy. Dressed like she was in her fetish outfit and severe makeup her very presence seemed to cloud his mind making it impossible for him to control his stiffening cock.

Unfortunately for John his cock cage had other ideas as its sharpened tines began to embed themselves into the shaft of his tender cock exacting their cruel and painful reminder of Buffy's control over him.

"Put this collar and leash on him then take him to locker 15 and introduce him to Kimberley." Buffy said with a sinister laugh.

Tunisha walked behind John and buckled the thick leather collar to his neck, then lead the reluctant little man to locker 15.

"Shit," she finally spoke as they stood just inside the small locker. "I don't knows what you done, but Ms. Buffy really wants you to pay for it."

"Lay down on the table," She ordered pointing at the sinister looking exam table in the middle of the room.

"What are you going to do to me?" John begged as he slowly climbed up on the soiled table.

"Shut-up pervert, and scoot all the way down to the end. That's it, now lie back and put your hands by your sides."

Tunisha pulled out the stirrups of the exam table and adjusted them wide apart. Taking each of John's ankles she securely bound them to the stirrups. After tying down his head and arms she removed his cock cage and with a look of amused shock she gingerly fondled his small penis.

"Don't really know what this thing is good for," She laughed. "There's no way you could make any woman happy with this."

Despite her degrading comments, John was unable to control his cocks response to being set free and her sudden attention. His face flushed red with embarrassment as his excited cock began to grow under her unwanted attention producing copious amounts of clear sticky liquid.

"Looks like you're ready to play my little game." She announced while scraping her chipped red nails up and down his exposed inner thighs.

John recoiled at the thought of someone like her touching his body with her dirty hands.

"Don't touch me!" John whined as bitter tears trickled down his cheeks.

"What, afraid you might catch something." She sneered.

Suddenly the door opened and a young girl with long blond pigtails entered the room. She was carrying a high school book bag on her shoulder and looked to John to be about 16 years old. She appeared to be clean and well kept in her blue pleated skirt, knee high socks white tennis shoes and tight white sweater.

"This is Kimberly," Tunisha said in a cheerful voice as she pulled the only chair in the room up between Johns wide spread legs.

"Say hello to John, Kimberly."

"What's up Johnny." The young girl said as she slowly walked around his restrained body pausing to inspect his small cock.

"That sure is a cute looking little dick you have, it sorta reminds me of a wiener, does it get any bigger?"

John's face flushed red with humiliation as he struggled against his bonds and began to protest.

"It's plenty big, it's not cute, and stop calling it a wiener."

"Ok... OK," Kimberly giggled. "You like blow jobs Johnny? I hear one of us gets to slobber all over your little Oscar Meier today."

Cold fear ran up John's spine as he saw the look of pure animal lust in Tunisha's eyes.

"Nooo... get that dirty crack whore away from me, please, don't let her touch my cock with her filthy mouth... Please."

John was terrified at the thought of Tunisha's mouth with her open sores drooling all over his cock.

"That's not very nice to say," Kimberly said rolling her eyes. "Like, I would think any guy with as small a wiener as you would let just about anyone suck him off."

Kimberley reached between John's legs and began painfully plucking out one pubic hair at a time. "I'm not hearing an apology, Johnny," she said as she snached another hair out by its roots.