Mean Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok...Ok!" John screamed. "STOP! I'm sorry..."

"Ok, here's the rules to our game," Tunisha announced with a hint of amusement in her voice. "We're going to circle your table and all you have to do is yell stop when the one you want to suck you off is standing between your legs. Understand?"

"The game sounded easy enough." John thought. All he had to do was choose whatever side Kimberley was standing on. "This will be easy." He thought.

"Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention," Tunisha chuckled. You have to choose with the lights off."

"Whaa... No... NOoo... Wait!" John yelled too late as the room went pitch black.

Several minutes passed without a word from John.

"John," Tunisha's voice finally broke the silence from the dark. "You agreed to play our game so I'm gonna give you one more chance to pick a side."

John shook his head in the dark, "I don't want to play. I want my life back. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!"

Tunisha stopped and stood between John's legs and raised a clenched fist. "Listen, John," She spat his name out as if it were a curse, "Get this into your fucking head, it don't matter what you want."

And with those chilling words Tunisha smashed her fist down with amazing power against John's unprotected groin.

WHACK!

"UHH!! OW!! OW!! NO,PLEASE,NO! NO!!" John screamed into the dark.

Tunisha continued. Each cruel punch was more vicious than the previous one. John's tiny boy nuts began to swell and turn an angry shade of red that deepened with each punch. His primal screams, became more ear-shattering, and saturated with pain, as the beating progressed.

"Ok...ok I'll play, just please dear God stop ... STOP!" He begged.

Tunisha reluctantly stopped her sadistic assault then along with Kimberly resumed circling like two hungry sharks waiting for him to choose.

"K..,STOP!." He finally managed to get out hoping he had made the right choice.

It got very quiet for an eternity until John felt two hands cradle his head from behind and soft lips capture his mouth with a fiery passionate kiss. Her tongue soon forced its way into his reluctant mouth bathing his tongue in warm gooey saliva. John slammed his eyes shut and prayed it was Kimberly passionately kissing him and not that skank Tunisha.

The lip lock was abruptly broken as his mystery lover began trailing little kisses and nips across his face, over to both of his ears, and then down his neck.

The kissing stopped as his mysterious assailant moved to sit down between his wide spread legs. John felt her hot breath wash up against his crotch as she grabbed his boy sized balls with one hand and began to message them. He felt a her strong grip as she raised his penis and slowly began to pump it up and down forcing long low moans to escape from his mouth.

Suddenly he felt soft lips on the tip of his penis then an electric shock fly up his spine as she sucked his growing manhood into her mouth.

"This is wonderful," he thought as she toyed with his sensitive cock head in her velvety smooth mouth.

She took her time and tasted his cock with her tongue and explored its every feature. She nipped around the ridge of his cock head with her teeth and wormed the tip of her tongue into his pee hole sucking droplets of precum into her hungry mouth.

The sound of her hungry slurping was magnified in the dark driving John closer to orgasm. He grabbed on to the sides of the table with all his might as he tried to convince his terrified mind that Kimberley's mouth was the one so expertly sucking his cock and not the sore riddled mouth of a crack whore.

The suckling mouth soon made it impossible to concentrate on anything else but the expert attention it was giving to his cock. The mystery woman repeatedly pushed his manhood in and out of her throat all the way to the root. Forcing his balls to slap up against her spit soaked chin. Again and again she slid his cock into her mouth pumping and thrusting.

Realizing it was too late to do anything now; John relaxed against his restraints and stopped fighting the relentless mouth as it expertly worked to drain his cock.

His tormentor stroked his cock in and out and pressed her lips around his shaft working her tongue around it, feeling the smooth skin of his boy cock, sucking his cock into her mouth, licking along the underside of his cock, licking around his swollen purple head, noisily syphoning off his precum.

John began to moan and quiver. "OH, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!"

Hearing his moans of pleasure,her sucking became more urgent and her pace quickened as she pumped his erect boy cock into her hungry mouth. As if summoning his orgasm from deep inside his body she began to moan and groan with a vibrating low rumble that penetrated deep down to his prostrate filling him with unspeakable pleasure.

He could feel her strong hand as it wrapped around the base of his shaft, stroking and milking him.

John felt his cock throb and pulsate then erupt pumping his cum into the mystery woman's hungry mouth...

An hour later with his cage re-installed and fully dressed, Tunisha pushed him out of the steel door and back onto the street.

"Take this key, Tiffany has given you permission to sleep in your old apartment tonight. Make sure you take your blood pressure medicine and be back here 9am sharp tomorrow, don't be late."

"Wait... wait!" John begged. "Please tell me which one of you sucked my cock?"

"You better hope it was me," Tunisha laughed. "All I gots is herpes. Kimberley gots the worst case of oral gonorrhea the health department has ever seen. She's already on her fourth course of antibiotics in 4 months."

"Nooo..," John screamed as the steel door abruptly slammed in his face...

"Nooo!"

End Part Two.

Next... The thrilling conclusion to Mean Girls - The Final Chapters.

****

"Mrs. Gillian, Cesar has quite a reputation as a stud, you should know," Buffy said as she circled the naked woman standing before her. "And like all large powerful males he needs to dominate his lover by mounting her from behind on a regular basis."

Gillian swooned at the thought of this beautiful beast pushing her over and taking her right here. She stared into his hungry brown eyes and wondered what it would be like to be his bitch, helplessly pinned beneath him as he took her over and over again.

"HHH...How did you know?" She finally asked in hushed amazement.

"Oh, madame Mayor, we know a lot of things about you..."