Mean Girls Reunion Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Convinced them. To give me farewell pity orgasms?" I accused.

"Oh, poor you and poor them for that," Rachel mocked. "They jumped at the chance, since you're supposed to be good or something. I had to be sure before I did anything. So I convinced them to test you out, make sure you weren't rusty and all. From what the three L's are telling me, I was worried for nothing. But it's still good to know."

Once I got the three L's joke, and remembered Tina couldn't risk bragging about me, I pieced some more things together. "You....paired them to fuck me?"

"It's not like they made it hard," Rachel rolled her eyes. "Lacey and Lindsay had the boobs, so why wouldn't I pair them? I could have used Amanda, but I wanted to save her for this. That left Tina and Lizzy together by default."

"Wait, save Amanda for this?" I put aside the rest. "This what?"

"It's pretty obvious now, right?" Amanda chimed back in. She did have a point. "We know you already....went twice. You've only got one more in you, if we're lucky. That still gives us more than enough time for our own....grand finale."

As it all sank in, and looked pretty logical for that matter, I still had to ask Amanda, "You want that? With....someone else there?"

"That someone else is....very convincing. Not in a Lindsay way," Amanda corrected. "I know you're worn out, but I can go as slow and sweet as you want....or go the other way if you're ready. You know that. And Rachel can do that too."

"I'd better. After everything they told me, I got to see this for myself," Rachel added. "I could have seen it first back then. I could have insisted I see it first after the shoot. But I'm trusting they didn't fuck the best out of you yet. So I'll take it for last and leave some for Amanda too."

Rachel walked closer and backed me towards the back of my couch. "I could tell she was your favorite. But I made today an even bigger success for you, in a lot of ways. I won't even tie you up to make you thank me. I don't have to. I saw the way you checked my legs out last time....makes a lot more sense now, really."

A lot of things were making sense now. A lot of things were getting clearer, in the past, present and future. As I felt a familiar desire take over, I still remembered Amanda was right -- even she and Rachel couldn't get two more loads out of me. If I only had one left for this night, or any other night with this group, there was a lot more I had to do first.

Starting with those legs Rachel was talking about, and showing off beneath that ironic white dress. "Speaking of which," this made me say, ready to turn the tide on this fake teen mastermind turned real adult puppet master.

I maneuvered myself behind Rachel, then bent her over the back of the couch. I then went down on my knees behind her, putting my hands on the back of her knees and kissing up the back of her left leg. I licked and kissed it up and down, in a pale imitation of all the ladies who licked and kissed my cock.

Both my hands went on her left leg and stroked it slowly, savoring its shape. I realized I should have done this with Tina too, or one or two of the others -- I probably couldn't do it with Amanda later and not look like a copycat. Yet I pushed it out of my mind to give Rachel my attention.

I went over to kiss up her right leg as my hands caressed her left. When my right hand went to her right leg, my left stayed and inched towards the bottom of her dress. At that moment, I pulled her dress up to expose her ass, which looked quite peachy and delicious in her red panties. I even let out an "Mmmm" sound that made Rachel chuckle.

However, she matched my moans and surpassed them when both my hands reached her thighs. My tongue reached her underwear and licked all the way up, then my mouth kissed the exposed sides of her ass cheeks. My thumbs soon rubbed the bottom of her panties, right as my tongue went back on them.

"Is this what you wanted?" I taunted.

"Ugh....getting there," Rachel urged. That was good enough for me to lower her panties, exposing her bare ass and pussy. I slowly slid her garments down her legs while my tongue buried myself between her lips, causing her to arch against me.

"I want to cum," Rachel said obviously. "I want to cum on your mouth, then kiss it off. Are you up for that?" she challenged. Might as well answer her.

The answer came when I slid my left thumb into her, then slid my tongue down her pussy to her upper thigh. My right hand rested on her hip and squeezed, rubbing her outsides as my thumb wiggled in her insides. As for my tongue, lips and teeth, they had their fun right next to her pussy, while going back there a few seconds at a time.

Rachel bucked herself back against me, so I thrust my thumb deeper in kind. Wanting to add a little extra for her, I took my right hand and lightly slapped it on her ass. Once it stopped jiggling, I gave it a nip with my teeth and kissed it better.

"Oh, now I see it," Rachel complimented. To make sure her vision didn't get worse, I jammed my thumb harder into her. It fucked her mercilessly, then took some mercy on her by pulling out -- although that likely wasn't the mercy she wanted. Nevertheless, my thumb was soaked with her until it wiped her juices on her upper left leg.

My tongue licked it all off her and much more, yet I left Rachel's pussy bare, empty and hungry for more. My right thumb brushed her lips teasingly, winding her up further. "Come on, a little more," Rachel requested/semi-begged. But all I did was glide over her pussy and kiss her thigh.

This would hopefully catch her more off guard when I buried my whole face in her. Whether Rachel was surprised or not, she was properly worked up when I rapidly ate her out. With the teasing over, I used every hard core trick I had to give her relief.

After wetting, suckling, licking, biting and nuzzling her pussy, I merely tongued it to try and finish her off. Rachel writhed, yet she reached back and tried to touch herself for a final boost. Whether she was desperate or trying to give me a message, I brushed her hand aside and brought mine back into her folds.

"Get those lips ready," I said with a double meaning. I lightly licked her before roughly shoving my right forefinger into her, fucking her with abandon. Meanwhile, my tongue licked the side of her just light enough to balance it out. Combined, it made Rachel call out, "Fuck me, I'm gonna...."

She didn't finish with words, but her orgasm on my finger and tongue did the job. I kept them there to collect her juices, then finally pulled out after Rachel got quiet. My finger came out and brushed Rachel one more time, before I cleaned it up with my mouth.

Eventually, I got myself off my knees, although Rachel was still bent over my couch. This time, however, she came to me without warning and suddenly turned around. Now on her feet and facing me, she kept her promise and kissed my lips, tasting herself all over them.

Rachel devoured my mouth and I did the same to hers in return. Yet before long, she started to slow down and I followed her lead. Despite the steamy start, this was almost starting to get sweet. Like she was switching from cum-hungry vixen to her patented, sweet girl next door persona.

The only one who could match that kind of switch was....the other girl in the room. The neglected girl in the room.

Amanda seemed to sense that was her cue, as she came over to me once Rachel broke away. Now it was her turn to give me those sweet, toe curling kisses we shared the first time. As her gorgeous body sunk into my arms, and her pouty lips slid over mine, her pretty face broke and buried itself into my neck.

She licked, bit and suckled my neck and collarbone with increased intensity. Now she was switching from girl next door to vixen, as it turned out. If that was the case, I wanted to get comfier. "We should get comfier," I barely changed from my thoughts.

I should have qualified that I wanted to go to bed, in case either of them wanted to use the couch again. But Amanda got the message and once again led me upstairs, with Rachel following.

Once again, Amanda reached my bedroom first and started undressing. Once again, I followed her lead. The new wrinkle was Rachel doing the same. Since she only had her white dress left on, she finished before we did.

Amanda took her red shirt and black skirt off, but still had her blue bra and panties on. Rachel didn't bother with one, as she already had less to hide than Amanda. After my shirt came off and I got rid of my belt, Rachel acted quicker to get me on the bed -- clearly on the mend from her orgasm.

For several moments, I was cozy and content to make out with Rachel, savoring our bare skin and lips rubbing together. Her bare hips pressed against my still clothed groin, but I was in no hurry, even with my erection at full strength. So I kept a hand in her hair and the other on her upper back as my tongue slid over hers.

However, Rachel then pushed hers into my mouth and explored it with vigor. Her hips came down more forcefully as her hands brushed my chest and nipples. When they reached my tips, she brought her mouth down to my neck and started nibbling, her bright eyes turning devilish again.

I ignored a coughing sound nearby, too focused on seeing Rachel kissing my chest. Another cough made me break away reluctantly -- but I hardly regretted it when I saw Amanda next to the bed. She was leaning against the wall in her bra, yet every other inch of her curvy body was on full display.

My eyes went up and down her captivating figure, until a bite from Rachel made me turn back to see her captivating face on my pecs. Turning back and forth between the two sweet, stunning sights nearly gave my head whiplash. "Oh, baby...." I slipped out, as nothing else seemed to fit.

With my words gone, I stretched my right arm out to stroke and palm Amanda's center, while my left hand dropped onto Rachel's head. Amanda's head went back as I worked on her, yet she put her arms back as well to remove her bra. When that came off, I brushed aside Rachel unbuckling my belt at the same time.

Amanda got on the bed and laid on her side next to me, kissing me once she was settled. I tried to settle my hand back between her legs at the same time, so she turned on her side. As my finger got back into her, Rachel freed my cock while I wasn't looking.

She then sucked on my balls when I wasn't looking -- although I didn't ignore her for long.

As I saw Rachel take my sack into her mouth, my left hand gripped her hair tighter. In the meantime, Amanda nibbled on my neck, reminding me to keep working on her. When I did, she reached her right hand over to stroke my shaft while Rachel worked lower.

"Oh, yeah...." I groaned, right before Rachel kissed up my shaft and reached my head, leaving Amanda's hand to cover my balls. I felt myself boiling over, despite how that might not be the best thing. "Wait....this might be all I have...." I warned once Rachel tongued my slit.

"For now," Amanda predicted.

"No really....I don't even know how I have enough now...." I moaned as they kept stroking and sucking me anyway. "And....you can't stay long enough to...."

"We're good girls, and we just had a busy day," Rachel pointed out. "We're due one late day on our sets, I think. Didn't we make sure before you got here?"

"I seem to remember that," Amanda played along. "But if we're not wanted...."

Before I could even correct her, Amanda slid down and sat next to Rachel. She took over ball sucking duties while Rachel went back to my shaft. The simultaneous oral work, not to mention the arousal on their faces -- and the thought of what else I could get on them -- somehow made me ready to snap one more time.

I pumped my hips up a few times, then they took their mouths off and licked a side of my shaft each. After they took turns bobbling on it, I gritted my teeth and prepared to go.

I grabbed my cock and aimed it at Rachel first, covering her lips with the first spurts. I aimed it at Amanda and got more of her face on the next few. But it was Rachel who took it next and swallowed the rest down, leaving none for Amanda when I was done.

I didn't see what Amanda made of that. I could only savor their cum covered, even more gorgeous faces for a few moments before I had to lay my head down. That had to be my limit for the night -- my limit with them and all their friends. And other than that facial, I couldn't even give Amanda anything.

I sighed and put my left arm over my face, fighting a losing battle against my exhaustion. However, when I was ready to give up, I felt someone move my arm away. Once I opened my eyes again, I saw a clear faced Amanda come over and straddle my chest. "You still owe me one," she reminded.

"I don't....I can't....you took everything out of me," I said. "I don't know why I'm not sleeping yet."

"All you have to do is move your tongue. That should keep you busy," Amanda figured. "We'll see what else we can do later."

The fresh arousal right in front of me, and the feel of her thighs on my chest....well, it was keeping me awake. And I could certainly still wiggle my tongue, if nothing else.

I got enough energy to put my hands on her hips as well. Not a bad place to rest them, all things considered. The spot between them wasn't too bad to rest my head against, or lap at, ether. While I was probably lazy at first, I added my teeth every so often until I could put a full effort in.

Amanda helped along by grinding herself against my head, and kept doing so even when I upped the ante. Before long, my hands went back to her ass and pushed it forward, as my tongue and mouth met its thrusts. After Amanda put her hands on the wall and rocked her hips, we really got into a rhythm.

By the end, my hands could join in again, so I suddenly jammed my left forefinger into her pussy. When my mouth came back on her, she drained herself on it and my finger in short order.

Now that Amanda was tiring, she got off me and laid nearby after I cleaned her off. Much of my body still felt tired, and I was nowhere near getting hard again, if at all. But when I noticed a clean faced Rachel back in the room, I scrounged up a mini burst.

I reached over and put her on her back, then climbed on top to enjoy her. With no actual fucking on the horizon, I could savor lying on her body and kissing every soft, feathery part I could reach. From her lips, cheek, ears, neck and down to her upper chest and breasts, I lavished her while her shapely legs wrapped around my waist.

The feel and taste of her silky form soothed me, as my touch soothed her as well. We settled into another slow, steady, unhurried pattern, barely needing to brush and rub our genitals below. Yet just as I felt myself starting to really stir, Amanda laid besides us, inspiring me to give her the same treatment.

My left hand kept rubbing Rachel's body while I laid on top of Amanda, lavishing her face and breasts. But before long, Amanda flipped me over and settled on top, covering me with kisses as Rachel went over to do the same. I went back and forth between kissing their necks and faces -- regardless of what had been on them before -- as they relaxed onto me.

I felt like I could do this for hours, and perhaps I had. I went between loving kisses with Amanda, steamy nibbles and rubs with Rachel, and then back again. We took turns on top as we kissed and enjoyed each part of our upper bodies, while giving our lower ones some needed rest.

I didn't want it to end. And I was stretching it out beyond reason and logic so I wouldn't have to.

Yet eventually, Rachel made me sit up so she could straddle my lap, wrapping those long legs around me and grinding gently. Amanda sat next to me and kissed my right shoulder and ear while Rachel kissed my left, with Amanda soon adding her hand on my balls.

When I slipped into Rachel, I ducked my head down to her chest as her legs tightened on me. She rode me steadily while I played with her nipples, all as Amanda's left hand slid over my balls and her ass. Her right even slid between me and Rachel, brushing her pussy and my shaft whenever it was exposed.

After that was enough, I brought Rachel back on her back, although she still bucked against me hard below. My energy still wasn't up to hers -- though I got close when Amanda went behind me and nipped my ass, then licked down to my sack. As a byproduct, it reminded me I had to be inside her once.

I got myself off Rachel and went on top of Amanda, although I made sure Rachel stayed close. I still fucked and kissed Amanda along the way, and Rachel even kissed the left of her neck while I was on her right.

My energy went up when I went to Amanda's tits, which bounced more as I pounded her. I had to take my hand off Rachel, but she slipped her hand between me and Amanda to help anyway. I avoided crushing it as I pushed, squeezed, bit, sucked and motorboated Amanda's breasts for a final sendoff.

Having that in mind, my kisses got deeper as they went up to her neck and face. Once I got to her lips, I forgot why I ever planned to pull out of her. However, Rachel's hand on my ass made it all come rushing back. For all that Amanda and everyone else did, Rachel had waited the longest for this final act.

I poured one of my last bits of will power into my final kisses with Amanda, then used a few more big ones to get off her. I went to my left and inserted myself into Rachel, yet I left my right hand on Amanda to bring her off. Fucking Rachel with my cock while fucking Amanda with my hand would be difficult for a man at full strength, but I did all I could.

Rachel saw that and took care of the rest, pumping her hips below me. She pressed her head against my shoulder while my left hand went to her chest. Amanda fucked herself deeper on my right fingers, yet Rachel milked me more deliberately, not letting me completely tire out. And it was working.

"You want it inside you?" I panted. "It should have been in you first...."

"Yeah on both counts...." Rachel panted back. "Give me that cum now...."

"Me first.....oh fuck, me!" Amanda interrupted, furiously finishing herself off on me. She exploded on my hand, making me go still while Rachel still kept going under me.

This made me less guilty when I pulled my hand from Amanda and focused on licking it clean. Amanda had the same idea, and took over halfway, then kissed me when she was on both our lips. When she laid on her side next to us, Rachel went over to kiss both our tinged lips too.

My hips got going the more I went back and forth between kissing them. My right hand went into Amanda's hair, despite being less than clean, as my left pinched and rubbed Rachel's nipples. I felt my mind going blank and lost track of which lips were on me, since I just kissed whatever set was closer.

The intense three-way kissing was broken up by Rachel's orgasm -- a prelude to my own. The absolute last one. In every way relating to this saga, if not every way in life.

As if any future one in my life could match the last....dozen or so. As if any participants could match these -- no matter how famous, how many at a time or what movie they were in.

Maybe I would test that if I got more influential. Maybe this couldn't be topped, personally or professionally. Maybe this was the calm before the harsh reality check. Maybe regular reality didn't apply here anymore. Maybe a lot of things would or wouldn't happen.

As much as I'd like to say what those things were, what today's events led to, and what celebs returned to or reentered my orbit later -- in and out of bed -- I couldn't say. I couldn't even guess. And I couldn't even bother to care right now.

There was nothing but beautiful faces, eyes and lips, soft bodies, tight warmth and hot release. After blowing Tina, fucking Lizzy, gobbling Lacey's tits, fucking Lindsay's, spilling into Rachel and holding Amanda close by, the rest couldn't help but be an anticlimax -- so to speak. Why drag that out too?