Mecha Bitches Ch. 07

Story Info
Baroness spills the goods!
1.3k words
3.42
16.3k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers

Slurp and suck and slobber and salivate. Tongue and taste and tantalize and tease.

This Bitch never failed to amaze me. If she worked on the oil fields, she could put a dozen Barons in the red in a week and have the industry taken over in a month. Of course, when I wanted to interrogate her, it was like a deleeching. You think I might be kidding, but I actually did end up having to put a lit cigarette lighter to her lips to unlatch her from my cock. Baroness recoiled in shock, looking up at me with hurt, wide eyes and a trembling bottom lip, glossy with sperm.

"But I vant to ssssuuuuuccckkkk..." she gargled out through a mouthful of sperm, the motion making it ooze down her piggy chin and splatter on her tits in huge dollops, soaking the gigantic mammaries underneath. It provoked a chuckle from me as I ran my fingers through her hair, tugging on it in that way she liked, because it made her feel like a bitch.

"There's bigger fish to fry here, Baroness. I need to take down Queen, getting that mega-milf down on her knees beside you, slurping on my knob and gargling my jizz twice as hard as you are. I'll do whatever it takes, so tell me... What's her weakness?"

She fluttered her long eyelashes and gave a mature, playful chuckle at my childish dream of defeating the woman she saw as a goddess. "Oh do not be so silly~! You could never hope to defeat Queen! Just be quiet and let me suck and suck and suck, till you've forgotten all about her!"

As Baroness spoke, I coiled my fingers in her hair, twist after twist, then yanked her painfully off my prick. She quickly sucked her lips into a tight vacuum seal, affixing her face to my prick like some busty Lamprey, until I had to use both hands to prise her off. It was no mean feat: inches were only surrendered after the most furious of struggles, the way she effortlessly transferred her breathing to her nose in great, noisome wheezes, the true sign of a bitch who could take her cock addiction to the Olympics. When I detached Baroness at last, she popped free with a head whip that saw sperm and saliva go gushing into the air in a great volley, before she flopped back on the bed and had a primadonna tantrum. Withdrawal symptoms were crushing her will, just seconds after being deprived of her fix.

Even as the Bitch sobbed and wailed, I gripped her by her hair again and dragged her face level with mine. "If you don't tell me what I want to know, you'll never suck this prick again!"

"I vould DIE!"

"Do it, then. Or do as I say."

"If I died... I vould no longer be able to suck your penis. I am defeated." She dove for my prick again, but I help the volatile cow of a woman back with all my strength. Sighing, she continued, "Queen... She haff der romantic heart, not like us..." Baroness took a long gulp, as if remembering just how utterly she'd degraded herself before me. Her nose, her eyes, her mouth, her brain, they were all clogged with dick, to the point where she could barely even breathe! Romance, long walks on the beach? They were meaningless to a woman who'd rather wallow in filth, guzzling sperm from fat, long cocks like they were her lifeline. That was her only love in the world: Baroness, Duchess and Lady could only marry a penis, never the man attached to it.

Her eyes were locked on a big blob of seed on the end of my shiny, spitslicked dick the entire time she was speaking, tongue now lewdly hanging out, slobbering over her lips. I leaned it closer, then tugged it away when the fat-ass slut lunged for it. "So what does this mean for -- "

"PLEASE LET BARONESS SUCK! PLEASE LET ME TASTE MASTER'S SPE -- " I had no choice but to backhand her. Of course, it took a few before she managed to calm down again and continue. "Simple. Kiss her."

"That's it?"

"She had many boyfriends in high school and college. All bad kissers, ya? She dump them vun by vun. Then Red Giant pilot, he kiss her. She take lots of tongue. She squirm. She cum from kiss, hardest orgasm ever. You see vot I mean? Now may I...?"

I offered my prick to the Bitch. She slobbered her lips nice and tight back around it, tucking that black, bowl-cut hair behind her ear and plastering those fat, sticky, purple lips right back onto my penis. A few minutes later, I'd nutted again, giving her another thick, tasty load of sperm to roll back and forth on her tongue. Minutes passed as she sloshed it back and forth, eyes buzzing with mindless pleasure, before she finally swallowed the whole lot and stuck out her steamy tongue to show me it was bare. I slapped it with my cock.

Sometime later, the two of us were curled up in bed together. Despite having almost a foot and a half of height on me, she was very snugly, as it turned out, huge tits making an extremely comfortable pillow. Her hand was on my butt, pushing me into her doughy side.

"Ufff... So... You really going to kiss Vite Queen, yah?" she asked me in a quiet voice.

I nodded grimly. "She's splitting our group. We should be unified against the Space Monsters, and I'll do whatever it takes to fix that."

"K-Kissing, hmm? I don't see vat de fuss is all about, I must say. Lips should only kiss cock!"

"It feels good, trust me."

She was silent, staring at me for a long time, then finally broke down: "Vill... Vill you kiss Baroness?"

Just last week, she'd tried to murder me. She'd degraded me, tried to take my robot away and scorned me just for being a man. Good thing I wasn't the vindictive sort, or I wouldn't be enjoying this big, soft and very stupid bimbo right now~

"Sure thing," I said, giving a whimsical little laugh. Our lips met suddenly as she attacked me, reminding me just how ludicrous her body proportions really were, her lips at least twice as large as mine. It was like kissing two donuts! She closed her eyes, giving a little moan as my tongue invaded her mouth, both of her big, powerful hands gripping my ass firmly. Wasn't this the same woman who could've broken my spine with her bare hands? Now she was handling me as gently as a baby, but with the worship she should've reserved for a God. The longer the kiss went on, the more squirmy and wriggly she got, right up until she popped with a gasp, backing off from the kiss. Eyes twitching and unfocussed, P-cup titties heaving mammothly... All the signs were there of a woman who'd just had a very, very powerful orgasm... I smiled, shaking my head over how crazy these Bitches were.

Ready to drift off to sleep after that with the woman still in my bed, I heard her shift faintly, moving her soft, juicy lips to my ear. "If sir breaks Vite Queen... You must do something for Baroness..." Long fingers gripped my penis, squeezing it maternally. "You must bareback Baroness. Again and again... Till I am heavy viz your child, ya? Do you promise?"

"Mmph..." I said a little sleepily. "I've already done that to Duchess and Lady... And White Queen, well... Are you really okay with being a fifth wheel?"

"If sir dominates Vite Queen... I will be no more than ze scum he finds on der bottom of his shoe..." She gave my cheek a long, sloppy lick, then drifted off to sleep.

Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers