All Comments on 'Mechanics of the Heart Ch. 06'

by ChicosTodos

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
comments and a suggestion

I really enjoy the two stories, I just wish they each had their own individual "books" so to speak as I do not see these characters intersecting in each other's lives in a meaningful interesting way. You have enough material to make it work and a crossover would/could have worked better? This story within a story is somewhat distracting.

Okay... Jae is Korean/Asian and Simon is Black. We get it. Those identifiers for those two characters were severely over used. It was almost like you were doing a term paper and you needed the extra words just so that you could make the minimum word count. You don't use race to identify Danny and Roberto, so why do these two get singled out EVERY single time?

Jae is young and stupid, and it was his birthday and he was drunk. Who hasn't made poor decisions when all four of these elements were involved?

The secrets, the secrets, the secrets....Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

The "black musician" and constant references to "Asian" or "Korean" really started bugging me after a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChicosTodos@ChicosTodos
Exclusive Chapter 8 ending to Mechanics of the Heart, right here: http://www.amazon.com/Mechanics-Heart-Exclusive-Chicos-Todos-ebook/dp/B00LFWOZM6 ----- Hi there! I started writing gay erotica years ago as a teenager, and picked up the keyboard again after reading a wealth...