Mediterranean Baby Blue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Penny for your thoughts," she said giving me a weak smile.

"Oh, sorry, I was just thinking about my trip," I lied.

I started to walk to her for a hug and kiss and she did something I thought was rather odd. She had suddenly rushed under her bedspread as I had started to take a step towards her. Nevertheless, I kissed and hugged her for a bit.

"Are you going to be OK? Are you sure you don't want to come get some fresh air?"

She assured me she was going to be fine. I broke the hug and walked to the door, I blew her a kiss and then I let myself out of her house.

I got into my car and just sat there completely lifeless for a few minutes, wondering if I had handled the situation correctly. But then again, I had never been in this type of situation before? What was right or wrong? I admitted to myself that I was clueless.

I turned on the ignition of my car and looked up to her window; usually she would sit in front of it waving as I left. She wasn't there this time. I waited a few more seconds before shifting into reverse and turning back to see if the road was clear. As I sped away from her house, I looked in my rear-view mirror. There was Carol, looking at me through the window.

I took one last look before I turned the corner and watched her curtains close. I tried to put this situation behind me. This was the first time in my life that I truly felt like I needed a drink.

===========================

End of Chapter 01 -- The Grade.

Mediterranean Baby Blue

By Christian G. Kay

Copyright © 2009 by Christian G. Kay

All rights reserved.