All Comments on 'Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 01'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15over 6 years ago
Read this before

I would be careful with this!! I've read it before but under a different author. Still a good story but be careful as I've said

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 6 years agoAuthor
@tattooed_cowgirl15

That was me. I had the story of Medusa and Darian on Literotica some years ago. I'm rewriting it, in much better quality than it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

very good, going to have to re-read it though as I have a nagging doubt I've missed clues

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice to see you back at the Medusa series,

I caught your original story several years back, it is a wonderful story, and I'm glad to see you've taken to reworking it. I do hope you do keep the same characters as last time, though i do acknowledge the story is moving in a semi-different direction.

I'm really glad to be, once again, reading this (new) take on the Medusa tale.

Best of luck, Nicholas.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 6 years ago
Splendid!

It was pleasant, indeed, to see Hipponous find a brief period of rest and ecstasy. I am torn between hoping there are more chapters of his exploits (separate from Medusa), and having some normalcy remain with Medusa (nicely characterized, by the way). Of course, the Fates are not to be denied, so I'll just have to see.

Thanks for this splendidly written tale.

ReGatsReGatsover 6 years ago

Yeah, I was about to comment on the suspicious similarities between this tale and that previous story of Medusa, but all confusion has been cleared up with your explanation. This is a very good story, and it's amazing the improvement in your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a bad start for a story.

This has my interest peaked. So let's see where you decided to take this.

SuggestionSuggestionover 6 years ago
Nicely Done!

I very much enjoyed this. Medusa felt very real. Darian was a great mystery, perhaps a little too much so, but he might feature in other stories. I will have to check out more of your works. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Awesome start to a series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like what I've read so far

Really good , it's a little like another Soni hope you have a good twist.

Keep their romance up :)

Robert

GaltonymousGaltonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Some of the best writing you'll find on this site, and you do away with several tired smut cliches while you're at it. Thank you. As it is, I can't believe this doesn't have more attention.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 6 years agoAuthor
@Galtonymous

Aw, thanks! I'm doing my hardest to tell mature, slow build story, so it may take another 10 chapters before people start noticing.

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago

Bellerophon?

This isn’t going to end well, is it?

Well, too bad. I’m hooked and in this for the duration. An adorkable Medusa is too much fun to give up.

And why do modern fantasists love to make the Fates bad gals? They’re just doing their job. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Finally my prayers have been answered! I've always wanted to find a story like this one on Medusa, especially after seeing Clash of the Titans. By the way, I can't fail to notice Medusa in the story is based on Medusa from that movie. I guess I wasn't the only one excited by that scene! I am forever grateful for fulfilling my dream! I hope this series will go on for a long time. Medusa is one of my most favorite mythical creatures. Do you accept donations?

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 6 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Glad to see you're excited! I just started my Patreon about 5 months ago. You can find where in my profile, or just go to: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@NovusAnimus

Patreon is great, but how about bitcoin?

mBrowmBrowabout 6 years ago
New peak?

If a reader's interest has peaked, will it now decline? Or has it been piqued, indicating a recent rise, after which that interest may persist at a high level or even rise further? Actually these homonym issues plague many of the writers on the Literotica site. And we in glass residences best knot throe stoans. 

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Old Reader

"This story is a rewrite of my original story about Medusa and Darian from years ago. This time, the story is fully planned out, and it's going to be a long one. Hang tight and enjoy the ride."

I KNOW!!! I read the story the first time around and loved it! I've been reading stories on this site for years, over a decade now! Your story is in the top 10.

I loved it and read it twice. When I wanted to read it again for a 3rd time I found it was gone and I couldn't find it again. I was so sad and disappointed...

And now I have found it again I was happy... I had tried reading other Medusa stories but none holds a candle to yours.

But it's different this time around... Some things make more sense... But I believe the old one was better.... It might be nostalgia saying this, I can't honestly tell you. I don't even remember that much anymore, it's been too long. Anyways, this is still very good. Top notch. Thanks for the work and thanks for posting it.

RemovableLeechRemovableLeechover 5 years ago
I’ve found you

Read the original and have been looking for it, but I’m glad to have found the author, I’m loving the remake and I’m greatfull you haven’t disappeared like I thought you had :)

gizmo16xgizmo16xover 5 years ago
Damn, son

Leading off with a bit of a Kratos moment, I see... I can appreciate that. I’m looking forward to seeing what Darian and Medusa get up to!

Venus444Venus444over 5 years ago
Yes!

It's so good to have you and this story back. I was really sad when I couldn't find the original anymore, but this is a great way to get me back into this site again. I fucking love it!

JohnSpanglerJohnSpanglerabout 4 years ago

What a fantastic story! Thanks for writing!

ljblushpopljblushpopabout 3 years ago

I still love the original better. The part where she caught him masturbating to the thought of her was the best part.

eragon43eragon43about 3 years ago

Well shit. I think I just found the best story on this site.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewover 1 year ago

Great story, I cannot wait to see where the next chapters lead!

Skater6762Skater6762over 1 year ago

Bellerophon? Oh shit...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like, seriously this is the first awesome story I have read in a while. Certainly, a first for this site.

LovesDancingLovesDancingabout 1 year ago

I've only read this first part and I can't wait to read the others. Excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES