Meet Desiree Jansen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers

I said, "Me too, Desiree..."

I turned her roughly and pressed her against the countertop, my fingertips pulling her skirt slowly higher, inching it up her thigh. She sucked in air as my lips began moving down the left side of her neck, planting hot wet French kisses along her skin. She parted her thighs a little as the skirt came up and became more of a thick belt around her hips. Her red lacy panties were exposed as I massaged her thighs and kissed my way down to her collarbone and then lower to her chest.

She traced her fingers over the ridge of my neck as I stood back for a moment and admired her. "You are so fucking beautiful," I whispered to her.

"I want you," she ran her hands into my short blonde hair, pulling me down to kiss her again. My hands touched her bare skin under her skirt, finding that she was wearing a small thong and that it was moist from her excitement. My strong fingers squeezed her soft bare ass, then slid down across the backs of her thighs. I boldly let one of my fingers slip between her legs, pressing to the sheer silk of her panties. She was so wet as I traced the swollen lips of her sex through the soaked fabric.

She gasped a sweet exclamation of pleasure, her legs opening wider as her knees buckled slightly. I stroked my finger firmly over her hot sex, teasing her mound and delicately loving her. I found the place where her clit was and felt a hard little button under the cloth of her panties.

"Oh Clark," she gasped, "Yes, there, right there."

I pushed her thong to one side and licked my two fingers slowly as she watched me, breathless with anticipation. I applied a little pressure to her hard button and she sighed a heavy release of sexual tension.

"Do you like that?" I asked her.

"Are you kidding me?" she shivered as I began rubbing her clit.

I pulled back from her and looked into her eyes as we both breathed rapidly, our need for the consummation of our friendship becoming more and more apparent with each passing second. Our eyes locked as I rubbed her back and forth, teasing and coaxing her clit out to play. Desiree's bottom lip was quivering as her hands latched onto my arm, feeling the muscles flex as I worked my fingers back and forth.

"I want to taste you," I said and got down on my knees.

"You wouldn't mind doing that?" she breathed, her nipples now erected out at least an inch from her massive tits.

"Not at all."

I knelt in front of her, leaning in to touch my lips to the tops of her creamy thighs. My tongue traced along the edge of her panties, from her left hip, down between her legs, and then back up her right hip. She moaned breathlessly, pressing herself up toward my mouth, opening her legs slightly. My tongue touched her through her panties, pressing, tasting her wetness through the material. I inhaled her scent and enjoyed the musky aphrodisiac.

She impatiently tugged her thong down, allowing me to slip it off all the way and then toss it aside. Her pubic area was a beautiful expanse of alabaster skin, white as snow and shaven clean save for a neatly trimmed triangle of dark hair above the beginning of her rosy slit. Her cunt glimmered in the hot afternoon light as I admired her and memorized her. Her swollen mound seemed to pulsate as she leaked her nectar out.

My lips were instantly back between her legs, the tip of my tongue snaking out to taste her. She leaned back against the stove and gasped, her hands in my hair and massaging my scalp. I applied one long sensual lick to her slit, dragging across her cunt slowly and purposefully. Desiree was sweet and delicious as I got my first taste of her sex. I closed my lips lightly over her clit and sucked gently as her hips bucked a little against my mouth.

"Oh god yes," she hissed, barely able to speak, "Oh Clark.... lick my cunt, baby... Oh fuck just like that... oh lick my pussy..."

The combination of her dirty words and the taste of her delectable sex were driving me insane as I licked and suckled on her. She raised her thigh over my shoulder and rested it there as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back. I moaned against her sopping cunt as my tongue teased and circled her clit, flicking up and down methodically. Her breathing became deeper and more ragged as she began to pant like some kind of bitch in heat. Her arousal was sending me into the stratosphere and encouraged me to work harder.

She opened her legs wider and gasped, "Please Clark... lets go to the... to the floor..."

I broke away from her momentarily, and Desiree moved to the floor in the center of the kitchen, and laid down on her back I was amazed by how her breasts somehow managed to slide away to the sides of her arms and rest there while still remaining full and perky. She opened her legs wide and looked at me expectantly. She ran her hands down over her bare white legs, her fingertips tracing up the inside of her thighs, then running one finger slowly along her pussy, pressing it between her lips and up into herself. She smiled and began sliding the tip of her wet finger up to tease her own clit.

"Eat my cunt," she said huskily, "Please..."

"You don't have to say please," I laid down on my stomach, my cock hard against the linoleum.

Desiree smiled lovingly as she draped her legs over my powerful shoulders. She was struggling to keep her moans and cries of pleasure to a dim roar as I mercilessly tongued her clit. I simultaneously pinched and worked her nipples over, rolling them and keeping pace with the motions of my tongue. Her legs tightened around my neck as my biceps worked against her outer thighs

My hands went to the backs of her thighs, and I forced her legs back toward her chest, keeping them open wide. Her knees pressed to her breasts and her feet jutted out in the air. I kissed her pussy and slipped my tongue deep inside her, darting it in and out, flicking it up and down inside her.

She gasped, and I let go of her legs. I began sliding my tongue up to her clit, flicking and teasing her hard love button with every trick and special move I knew. Her legs wrapped around my neck again, with her calves clutched to my back as she moaned and cried out. The taste of her luscious sex drove me wild, and I struggled to maintain some sort of control over myself. As she whimpered and her breathing grew louder and more obvious I knew she was getting close. I imagined a fire deep inside her womanhood, flaring and burning. I imagined my tongue as the fan for that fire. It was my job to keep her hot and go as far as I could to keep her coals smoldering.

Her hips pressed up toward my mouth more insistently and I pulled back a little, tracing the tip of my tongue along the outside of her pussy. She moaned again, in a mix of frustration and excitement, and looked down at me with pleading eyes. My fingers lightly touched her bare thighs, moving higher as I teased her. I gently inserted two fingers into her drenched pussy as I leaned in and began lapping at her clit.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as I pulled at her nipples and then pinched hard. Desiree gasped at the sudden inclusion of this erotic pain in her breasts. Her mouth was gaped wide open as she sucked in air rapidly, her eyes rolled back in her head. Her hips were beginning to thrust against my tongue as purely animal instincts told her body that it was time, that it was time to quench this thirst.

"Yes," she cried out rapturously, "more, more!"

I slipped my finger deeper inside, pushing it into her hot wet folds. Her powerful muscles clenched and pulled at my fingers as I banged her. She moved with me, her hips pressing up as I thrusted my fingers into her and pressed my tongue to her singing clit. Her fingers were tight in my hair, pulling and struggling for purchase as her hips and ass slapped against the floor.

"Oh fuck baby yeah," she moaned and clasped her tits, pulling and kneading them as she unabashedly expressed the intensity of her arousal. It was coming up fast, growing bigger and more overwhelming as she braced herself. I only quickened my pace, now working in a frenzy over her clit, suckling, nibbling and flicking as my fingers pumped in and out. Her pussy spasmed suddenly and the rush of hot liquid squirted over my hand. Desiree tensed and went rigid as her orgasm swept her away. She cried out in a long, lustful moan that could not be held back any longer, the vocalization of her reaching a new plateau.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," she whispered breathlessly, her eyes closed and a thin film of sweat covering her voluptuous body.

"You like that?" I asked, my tongue sore and tired.

"Fuck yeah," she managed as she tried to catch her breath.

I kissed the insides of her thighs, still tasting her on my lips, and then slowly kissed up her body. My journey took my lips to her hips, my hands sliding higher, slipping across the generous mounds of her tits. Her hard nipples graced the palms of my hands as I massaged her and teased her. I worked my higher up her terrain until my lips and tongue reached the swells of her breasts. My wet lips closed over her right nipple and sucked. She cooed loudly, pushing her chest up toward my mouth.

"Stand up," Desiree whispered and pushed me back on my knees as she grasped the waistband of my shorts, "It's your turn."

I stood up tall and looked down at the huge tented out crotch of my shorts. Her fingers slipped further past my waistband and then began pulling down. She revealed me slowly, teasing and taking her time as she watched my hips come into view and then the flat region of my pubic area. The shorts caught on my thick cock and pulled it down in a pleasurably painful way. The elastic slid down over my sensitive shaft and then finally over my head. It released me abruptly and my member bounced back forth in the hot air.

She smiled broadly and the laid back down on the floor, her eyes looking my dick over greedily. She pulled me down so I was kneeling next to her. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and began slowly stroking me. I ran my hands over her stomach and then to her tits again as she worked her hand back and forth, leaning towards me and slowly making me realize what she wanted to do next.

"How long has it been?" she asked, her fingers like silk on my throbbing member.

"Two months," I whispered and looked into her eyes, "About five months for actually having my cock in someone's mouth..."

"I think I can help you with that..."

The world seemed to stop for me as she brought her full, red lips to my cock head. Her eyes fixed on mine as she propped herself up on one elbow and snaked her tongue out. She licked my hypersensitive head once and then twice before broad stroking my shaft with her tongue. I shivered as she lathered my cock with her pink tongue, rolling and teasing me as she worked her way down to the base and over my balls. She then kissed her way back up the length of my rigid thickness and finally stopped at my head again.

"Tell me when to stop," she whispered and kissed my penis.

I gasped and shook involuntarily as she closed her hot, wet mouth over my cock and slowly slid downwards. I was ready to keel over as she moaned against me, taking me deeper and deeper into her experienced oral cavity. My left hand traveled over her belly and down between her legs. Her thighs parted as my fingers inched closer and closer to her still hungry vagina. Teasing through her dark triangle of pubic hair, I could feel her wetness was only increasing as she sucked me off. I caressed her pussy and she groaned a throaty approval, her lips still sealed around my shaft.

Desiree's hips pressed up toward my hand and I slipped my middle finger slowly into her depths as her wet muscles clenched and welcomed me back. Her pussy seemed to pull and contract around my finger as she tightened her lips around my shaft. As I ran my other hand through her hair she sucked me in deeper and I felt the tip of my cock touch the back of her throat. She pulled her mouth back and her fingers moved up and down on my wet cock as she brushed her lips against the head.

"You do have a nice cock, Clark," she said, and then moaned softly as I slid the middle finger of my left hand deep insider her pussy, burying it to the knuckle. I worked my thumb in small circles around her clit as she rolled her head back.

"You have a nice pussy, Desiree," I smiled, returning the compliment.

"You're going to make me cum again if you keep that up," she said sexily, looking back into my eyes with an intense stare of raw sexuality. Her hand was wetly stroking my cock as her lips slid across the swollen purple tip, her tongue flicking occasionally to tease me. I decided to up the ante and tease her even more. Turn about was fair play, after all. I eased a second finger inside her sex as I gently rolled her clit under my thumb.

"Oh fuck yes," she whimpered as I slid my fingers in and out in time to her stroking of my cock.

"You are so fucking good at this," I managed as my balls churned their fluid and warned me of the impending explosion.

"This is nothing, lover," she smiled and winked at me.

It was my turn to gasp as her lips went back to my dick and suctioned me into her mouth again. Her pace was fast and precise as she sucked on me, teasing me with her tongue and teeth at the same time. My fingers tightened in her thick hair and I found that my hips were starting to rock back and forth instinctively. She let my cock plop out of her mouth, gleaming with saliva and precum.

"Fuck my mouth," she said forcefully.

"Would you like me to fuck your mouth?" I asked playfully as I thrust my fingers into her deeper.

"Yes, Clark," she smiled and she gasped as I rubbed her button with my thumb.

"How bad?"

"Fuck my mouth, baby."

"Say it again," I moaned. I don't why I was so insistent on hearing her say it, but it was turning me on to no end.

"Fuck my mouth now," she whispered and tugged on my pole.

In my right hand I grabbed a handful of her straight, black hair and slid into her mouth. She gripped my thighs tightly in her hands, keeping control of me even as I thrusted my hips forward and was enveloped in her oral stimulations. I was gasping for air as I fucked her mouth, my heart thundering. I could see her struggling to not gag as my cock tickled the back of her smooth throat.

Her hips were moving faster and faster as I slid my fingers into her deeper and deeper. I knew it was an awkward position for us both, but neither of us wanted to change it. Her muscles tightened around my fingers as I thrust them into her, my thumb now swirling over her clit in a lube of her juices. We working hard, building up to a wonderful climax.

She closed her eyes and moaned louder, and I felt the rush of adrenaline as my body prepared for the orgasm. Her fingers tightened on me, her nails digging into the skin of my thighs slightly. Desiree seemed to sense me orgasm approaching as she took me even deeper in her mouth, her lips tight and her tongue lashing against me. She pulled back once and then slid her mouth down on me again as she started to shake. I was startled as Desiree began to shout against my cock, her voice muffled by the meat in her mouth. My cock was tingling as I cried out, her pussy spasming around my fingers.

Desiree literally screamed as she came hard, tears streaming from her eyes as her body shook violently and her tits rippled. The trembling of all her muscles was focused to my cock where I promptly lost control of everything.

"Oh god Desiree I'm going to cum," I warned her and threw my head back. In response she only took me deeper into her mouth. She slurped and messily sucked on my rigid member as my head swelled as big as I can remember it ever being and then exploded. I could feel the hot liquid spurting from my cock as it jerked powerfully against her mouth. She swallowed my semen and sucked me dry until every last drop was gone. She released my dick and cried out, "Oh fuck yes, baby!"

I collapsed next to her as she and I both gasped for air. She stroked my cock slowly as it softened as I lay next to her in a suggestive sixty-nine position. She turned to her side and I kissed her stomach gently, working my way down the slopes of her thighs as my heart rolled in my chest. I took stock of the moment as I realized that I had technically just cheated on my wife, or rather my soon-to-be ex-wife. The strange part was, I didn't care.

"That was wonderful," she smiled and massaged my swollen sack.

I looked at her wet vagina and said, "And that's just the foreplay..."

"I know I said it before, but I've wanted to do that for a long time, Clark. I always thought you did, too... I've seen the way you look at me. I just never knew how to tell you," she said quietly.

"I've wanted to too, Desiree," I said dreamily as my fingers stroked her pubic hair, "I just never realized my marriage was over before it began, you know? If I had..."

"You feeling okay about this still?" she asked, a hint of worry in her voice.

I thought of the slap Karen had given me again and then said, "This is the best sex I've ever had. This is a perfect afternoon, Desiree..."

"So," Desiree said casually, confident in my relaxation, "When is the bitch going to be back?"

"I don't know," I said as an excited flurry of butterflies crowded in my stomach.

"So we have all night?"

"I guess we do," I said, feeling horny as hell again.

"My kids are with their father until tomorrow afternoon..."

"Mine are with my parents for the weekend."

She was quite for a moment and then said, "In that case, we should fuck each other until we can't see straight."

"That's a great idea," I smiled and the suggested, "You ever sixty-nined before?"

"Once," she said quietly, "But the guy I was with said I was no good at it."

"Practice makes perfect..."

***

I was laying flat on my back in her kitchen, bare ass naked with my face buried in the folds of her heavenly pussy. I darted my tongue in and out of her cunt, lapping at her and trying my best to make her feel good and confident about our experimental position. Desiree, for her part, was on her hands and knees in the classic sixty-nine position as she sucked on my long, hard cock. I was trying my best not let go too soon, but her throaty moans were vibrating my shaft violently and bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.

Desiree desperately held onto her cool as I ate her out, doing her damnedest to ignore the fluttering sensations of me tickling her from the lips of her cunt. I grunted as the moans coming from Desiree's throat teased my dick. She was bobbing up and down on me like a jackhammer, slurping and sucking on my pole for all she was worth. I turned my focus on her clit. I felt myself overcome by primal animal instincts and the uninhibited urges that Karen and I used to enjoy so much together. I felt powerful and in control while at the same time completely out of my damn mind.

I sucked and fucked her delicious cunt with my tongue, working the strong muscle back and forth and to and fro inside her. Desiree tried to keep pace with the rhythm of my tongue as I attacked her clit. I wanted her off balance and at my mercy as I plunged two fingers deep inside her sex while at the same time driving my tongue into her ass.

"Oh Jesus," Desiree spit out my cock for a moment in a spray of precum and saliva as her body shook with pleasure. She uttered a breathless shout as I tongue fucked her hole. I pulled my fingers out and slapped her tight ass, encouraging her to keep going. Desiree seemed to enjoy my hand slapping her soft flesh as she sucked my cock deep into her mouth, the swollen head pressing into the wet interior of the back of her throat. She didn't gag at all as she deep throated my eight-inch rod. I worked my lips methodically around her clit and suckled on her while squeezing her cheeks with both hands. Her nectar was dribbling down my chin as I passionately attended to her button.

bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers