Meet Desiree Jansen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
473 Followers

Desiree worked my shaft in and out of her mouth with an urgency that I had never once felt from Karen, even when our relationship had been good. I followed her pace, imagining that I was fucking her tasty snatch. I instinctively began letting my hips rock back and forth. I already sensed an unbearably hot pressure building inside my balls and I knew I was getting close. I could almost feel my semen churning like the boiling reserves of an active volcano inside my sac. I went back to tongue fucking her asshole and started teasing her clit with my fingertips. She reacted instantly, her hips bucking against my mouth as though they were under a whip. I dove my tongue back into her pussy.

The delicate inner-muscles of her sex quivered against the texture of my tongue as she took one hand and massaged my swollen balls. She worked her mouth in a vigorous massage of my cock with every intention of milking me to the last drop. When I came, I always came hard and with a big load. I couldn't believe how much cum she was milking out of me as the afternoon wore on

She swirled her tongue around my cock and to my surprise it swelled and grew a little bigger than it already was. She knew I was getting close to my climax, almost as close as she was to hers. Later she told me she had never been with anyone who could last as long as I could, which to be honest was pathetic. I was lucky if I made it fifteen minutes before blowing my wad. Beads of sweat were rolling down her face and trailing down her underarms as her orgasm wound and tightened like a rubber band inside her, pulling and stretching to the point of no return.

"You taste so fucking good," I growled into her.

A familiar and undeniable heat seared from the heavy sack of my testicles to the base of my cock. I cried out into her cunt as my cock spasmed and erupted. My hot cream spewed from my head in tingling bursts, jetting out in huge gobs. The jizz squirted down her throat and filled her mouth up as I unloaded my seemingly endless supply of semen. She swallowed as much as she could as it leaked from her lips.

"Oh fuck me FUCK!" Desiree cried out suddenly as she felt the imaginary rubber band holding her orgasm back snap. A red-hot bloom exploded and spread out as her cunt trembled, unable contain the sensations anymore. She gushed her equally sweet hot nectar into my mouth in powerful spurts. I lapped at her like a dog, devouring the essence of her sex and not relenting until she had ejaculated all she had to offer.

Desiree licked the length of my shaft, leaving my slowly retracting cock clean and shiny with saliva. She lifted one leg up and turned around to see I looking at her with a hungry gleam in my eyes that she would come to know all too well in the months to follow. I slid my hands up her stomach and to her full breasts, massaging them and playing with her painfully erect nipples. I rolled her nubs between my thumbs and forefingers gently, telling her in my own quiet way that I was still not satisfied.

"You are amazing," she whispered and leaned forward, planting a hot kiss on my lips.

"No, you are," I countered as her sopping pussy rubbed against my cock in a delirious slide.

Desiree smiled at me, "I'm not done with you yet..."

"I hope not," I smiled back and held her close to me, her head on my chest as she listened to my heartbeat and my breathing slowly return to normal. She lay to my right, and I had my right arm around her shoulders. I ran my fingers slowly through her hair, trying to convey the tenderness and gratitude I felt towards her. She traced her fingers lightly down my chest and around my hard nipples. I could see her smiling as she worked her way down in sensual loops and curves across my stomach and then to my thighs.

Her touch was gentle and sweet as she ran her fingernails gently over my recovering cock. I smiled as she did and simply enjoyed her presence. The floor was wet from our lovemaking and yet surprisingly cool, so we lay there and relaxed for a moment as our desire began to build back up. The funny thing was how comfortable I felt with her. It felt so right...

I ran my hand down over her back slowly, caressing and teasing across her spine and her hips and then down over the crests of her buttocks. She pressed herself gently against me, her hips pressing against mine as she lay on her side next to me. I became bold and worked my finger along the crevasse of her ass and then down between her cheeks over her tight puckered hole. She responded by rubbing and playing with my dick as it hardened against my thigh. Her tongue and lips began to kiss my chest as she traced one finger up and down along my slowly lengthening cock.

Mmmm," she sighed against my chest, as my right hand slid down over the small of her back again. My left hand palmed over the swell of her breast, my fingers sliding around her nipple and coaxing it back to state of readiness. She pressed against me again, slipping her right leg over mine, squeezing me to her. I cupped her breast gently as she tipped her mouth up towards mine and we shared a long, passionate kiss.

Our breathing became more pronounced as our kiss deepened and our tongues rolled wetly together. She suckled on my bottom lip, her breath sweet and warm. Her hair fell down and brushed against my face, getting caught up in the kiss. I pulled the loose strands out of my mouth and she laughed. I slid my fingers through her hair and pulled it back.

"You know what we need?"

"What?" I breathed.

"Condoms."

Desiree broke our embrace and left the kitchen as I stood up and stretched my back, my penis bouncing to and fro in front of me. She returned moments later with the condom in her hand, already pulled from its wrapper. It was one of those Trojan ribbed models, designed for her pleasure. She handed it to me and looked appraisingly at my cock as I rolled the swimming cap on. The red latex stretched over my girth and sheathed my length tightly.

"I want you," she whispered and gave me deep, passionate kiss, "Fuck me, Clark."

I looked at her with eyes that burned as she turned around and revealed her ass to me, her hands gripping the kitchen counter. I positioned myself behind her and brought my cock to bear, the head resting between her ass cheeks. Grasping her hips, I inched forward and slipped my head into her pussy with a sudden thrust that caught her off guard. Her head snapped back and she let out a lusty moan as my cock sank into her cunt. Her sex was so hot and tight I thought I might lose it right there. Her muscles flexed around me and encouraged me to begin.

"God, Desiree," I began thrusting, back and forth, increasing my speed and power as I went.

"Oh yes," she whimpered, her voice accented by each thrust of my hips, "Just like that... yes... fuck... yes... harder, Clark..."

I began to put jut my hips faster and harder, trying to penetrate her as deeply as I could. I could hear angry sounding grunts grinding from my throat as sweat trickled down my chest and stomach.

"Harder baby," she cried out as her tits jerked and swayed beneath her, her eyes shut tight, "Fuck YES!"

The muscles in my stomach and hips were screaming as I gave her my all, balls slapping wetly against her thighs as I rammed her.

"Yes!" she reached around with one hand and grabbed my ass, squeezing as her fingernails dug into my skin, "Do it!"

I pounded her until she was shouting, her voice becoming high pitched and broken as she tried to handle the sensations of her overpowered sex. I gave her one final thrust and then pulled out. My cock was slick with her nectar as I spread her ass cheeks. Desiree looked back over her shoulder at me as I pushed my slick cock over her asshole, sliding the wet shaft across the tight little hole, leaving a sticky trail behind.

"Do it," she moaned, arching her back and pushing her ass back to me. I took my cock in my hand, still slick and slippery from her cunt, and readied myself. I pushed the head of my cock against her tight little asshole, stretching it out as my girth passed into her. She flinched and her head snapped back as she gasped.

I held onto her shapely hips and forced my cock into her depths. Desiree cried out a loud moan of both pleasure and pain as I slid my dick into her ass. Her breathing was heavy and shallow as I rocked her. I could feel the spasmodic flexing of her anus, threatening to milk the cum out of me before I was ready. Desiree arched her back and opened her mouth in a long drawn out gasp. Her whole body tensed and froze, her teeth bared in a growl of sexual fulfillment.

"Let me ride you," she looked back at me. I lay down on my back and she straddled me, lifting one leg over and giving me a generous view of her under carriage. Her backside was facing me as she settled in over my shaft, her ass poised.

I could only try and keep my breathing under control, try to not blow my wad too early.

She grasped my cock and slid the head across her dripping cunt, lubing me up for entry. She then brought it to her ass and eased herself down on me. My cock squeezed past the tight, rubbery opening. She gasped and clenched her buttocks around my shaft, turning her head to the side and watching the penetration. She moaned, biting her lower lip as my dick filled up her ass and stretched her out. Finally, my cock was submerged in her body and she began to ride me, her pace already fast and frenzied.

"Oh yes, Clark... fuck... stretch me out..." she whispered breathlessly, her big breasts bouncing wildly as she let loose, her nipples pointed and hard. Her fingers found her clit and began furiously rubbing it as she rode my cock.

I grunted as she hammered herself.

"Yes Clark! YES!" she moaned, unabashedly in the throes of ecstasy.

"Yes baby," I growled and grasped her hips tightly.

"Fuck my ass!" she shouted.

I slapped her jiggling buttocks she rode me.

Desiree cried out, ramming down hard on me as she fingered her clit.

She picked up the pace and began moaning so loud I wouldn't have been surprised if everyone in the apartment complex heard us. Her fingers worked her clit over until she suddenly began snapping her hips back. Desiree uttered a silent scream of overwhelming pleasure as her ass slammed down on my cock and she came hard. Her muscles rippled and clenched so tightly around my cock that my field of vision exploded with stars and my cock ejaculated inside her ass. The condom caught my semen and filled up quickly.

Desiree was holding her breasts, her head thrown back and mouth wide open as I unloaded my semen, my cock jerking and pumping. Finally, as my vision swam in and out of clarity and as my cock slowly deflated, we decoupled and collapsed on the floor in a sweaty heap. I slid my arms around her and rested my face between her tits as she ran her hands through my hair.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Oh Clark I am right as rain," she smiled and then added, "And you?"

"I wish I had met you first," I said and squeezed my arms around her.

She kissed my forehead, "You met me anyway."

I smiled, "That's true."

After a minute, she asked, "You want get in bed?"

I cocked my brow, "Are you kidding?"

"Let's go then," she whispered and grabbed my hand.

bluefox07
bluefox07
473 Followers