All Comments on 'Meet the Strokers'

by Seanathon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent job!

If you don't know about it already, there are lots of Beelines and similar books at neat o potato dot net slash x novel. They haven't been updated lately, but with over 1700 of them, that should keep anybody who enjoys them busy for some time.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 10 years ago
Better than I Expected

From your introduction, I was sort of expecting a mindless fap-piece. This was better than that. The conflict revolving around the daughter's vaginismus was believable. And the treatment (while a bit kinky and unorthodox) featured real elements and real information. Good on you. The dialog was good, and the atmosphere surrounding the sex was loving, compassionate and sweet, as well as hot and nasty. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really enjoyed it!

I think you should continue the story. We need to read about the whole family having fun together, and follow ups with Greg joining in. Swapping couples, FFM, MMF, this family has a lot of good sex for us to read about!

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 9 years ago
Now THAT's a sex story!

As someone whose early sexuality was helped along by numerous Beeline books (I probably still have a few lying around the house somewhere), I must say this was much better written. I still recall one author's name...Dick Gozinya. ;-)

I'd love to see this turned into a series. At some point, Chase has to bring home a girl from college to join the group and even up the odds. And maybe a flashback scene of Donna's first DP with Jack and her uncle, leading up to Shelby's first DP, or perhaps Donna being made "airtight" by Jack, Chase and Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best.

Enjoyed the story line. More pleas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Could easily be a comedic porn script...

Find something online showing the format of a screenplay, (unless you already know), re-write this with a bit more comedy in mind, and you could sell it. Offer it for small cash & a percentage of gross sales. You'll do well, if you have a good attorney to look over contracts.

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 4 years ago
Is there more

Please tell me that another part to this story is coming. It was really hot.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Your introduction was correct. I read the story simply to see if it hit any of my puttons. As an avid reader of incest stories, especially love stories between mother and son, this story did not but I saw how this type erotica as matured. Evertthing has to start somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DONNA AND HER FAMILY, CLASSIC TRAILER PARK TRASH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous