Meet Your Sexy Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rode back on the Harley at legal speed, Walt well-aware that every cop in town had orders to nail him for any misdemeanors as a result of Officer Bayfield's humiliation on Walt's first day in town.

Mira loved going for rides on the Harley, pressing into Walt as closely as she could and feeling the wind over her face. On this particular evening she got her hands under the back of Walt's leather jacket and cupped his breasts, just like a guy would do to a woman. Mira was amazed that his nipples stiffened.

They went to their respective beds.

During the night Mira heard noise from the TV and sleepily went out to watch. What she saw had her wide awake in no time – Walt was watching an adult DVD and right now a muscular guy was on screen holding a girl up by her legs – she balancing herself by holding his cock in her mouth, and he keeping her steady with his tongue down her vagina. At least that's what it appeared to Mira from a quick glance.

Quietly she went back to bed, Walt's bed. He found her stretched out and nude when his DVD finished its second run.

"Hullo, bad dreams?"

"No, not even wet dreams. But I don't want to wait another twelve hours, Walt. Take my virginity now – there won't be blood as I use dildos."

Aroused by his DVD, Walt decided no further wait was warranted. The delay had been to increase Mira's expectations and right now she was ready to blow.

Walt threw off the sheet and removed his night shorts and tee-shirt.

"Climb down over me babe and suck me, but leave your cunt up near my mouth."

"It's called a sixty-nine, I see them a lot on my videos and have dreamed of having one, so don't be surprised if I get rather wet."

"Let everything flow but pee, babe, and one day we may even get round to that."

They sucked and squelched themselves into release and happiness.

Mira crawled back up to him and they kissed.

"Now for the big event?" she asked, still wearing eye shadow and her new eyelash extensions.

"Okay, if you insist," Walt yawned laconically, not wanting to get her too excited, nor himself; being so aroused he was ready to shoot again without requiring much stimulation.

He'd known from Day One she had a cracker of a body but now as a result of the massaging and exercise regime he had programmed for her, her body was already firming and taking real girl shape – the shape that made guys start drooling even from a distance and thinking about fucking that body.

Make-up had helped give added attraction, but having taken her to get her hair cut professionally, being shown how to enhance her nails and exactly where to apply the perfume had made her...um...made her into quite a babe.

Walt realized he was immensely proud of her and was actually apprehensive of fucking her. She was now just like he imaged a nineteen year old daughter would be like. At that Walt knew he cherished her like a daughter.

Does a guy fuck his daughter? Walt asked himself.

No, only bad guys doe that.

Are you a bad guy, Walt?

No, of course not. But tonight is an exception.

Walt placed his chest over hers and began kissing her very thoroughly. Mira's hand wandered down and found his erection, and simply clasped it very possessively.

Walt's response was to start massaging her left tit and soon Mira was making the right sounds in the back of her throat and finally she was croaking, "Put it in, Walt. Please."

Walt being a gentleman obliged.

Being proud of his fat dick, Walt began feeding it in. As the head entered the vagina it simply convulsed and blew a wad.

"Jesus!" Walt said in awe.

"Did you just ejaculate? she asked in surprise, causing the cockhead to spit out another shot of cum.

Walt steadied himself, running his best defensive 'film' clip through his mind: he imagined himself a POW in the jungle and captors were coming slapping sticks on cages holding Walter and fellow prisoners. If the banging stopped and his cage door opened Walter knew he'd be in for an hour's savage beating.

Walt flicked back to reality. Good, his balls were no longer boiling and his cock, if anything, was beginning to deflate; he'd passed through the crisis of complete premature ejaculation. He fed in more cock and that was greeted by an "Oooooh."

Magic!

He built up to a good rhythm, inciting her to push back. Eventually her head began swinging from side to side so Walt picked up the pace, feeling their pubic bones really slapping together.

They were both sweating and Mira was moaning softly and she had a handful of his hair.

"Here it comes. Baby," he called, arching his back and throwing back his head as he made a wolf-like call.

Mira felt an exploding sensation in her lower regions and her own orgasms cut in and she unleashed a loud groan that gradually descended in volume.

The hand had gone from jerking Walt's hair (wide of the thinning section) and she was now slapping her breasts, raising red marks.

After a very brief pause with his dickhead in as far as it could reach, Walt withdrew with a plop and pulled Mira into a sitting position, then pushed her forward a tad.

"Watch my cum ooze from you, as well as some pussy juice. This sight drives some women crazy – some fist it back into their cunts almost hysterically while the real sexy ones finger some into their mouths and pretend it's the best ice-cream they've ever had.

Walt had forgotten that Mira watched porn videos, presumably while working dildos in her cavities. She slurped up some cum, holding her fingers high above her mouth and letting it drip. She made appreciative noises, pleasing Walt greatly.

What happened next sent his mind reeling. She scooped up cum and juice leaking from her pussy and offered it to Walt. He didn't hesitate; he lunged forward and sucked, going almost eyeball to eyeball with her.

"I love you, Walt."

Oh, shit!

This was no post-coitus five-minute emotional over-flow. Her eyes had gone soft and she wore a dreamy expression, staring at him almost without blinking. Walt had fallen hopelessly in love once, and thought he could recognize the expression that hard-nosed guys called the bovine look.

Ducking down he bit her hard around a nipple, and heard her yell a wicked word. He came back up hoping that the soppy look had gone, but it was still there although her eyes were now watering.

Oh fuck, better let her enjoy the moment," he sighed, hoping it would dissipate within a few days. He leaned forward and kissed her eyes. She didn't move and didn't make a sound, as if wanting his attentive gentleness to continue for as long as he was willing to administer it.

FOUR

Over the next three weeks they were fucking like veterans, virtually no positions unexplored as they both were very supple. Mira screamed loudest when being ass-fucked and it took Walt a couple of times before learning that the screaming was not related to pain.

Because of her fitness and flexibility, Walt taught her a position he'd longed to master with a woman, and master it they did. Although it was a most physically demanding position, he loved it the most of anything else he did with a woman.

It involved them both sitting face to face, he placing his right leg on the floor and bending it at the knee across the front of his body.

Mira then sits on the calf on the very rear of her ass, her arms propped back for balance and support, that position causing her pussy to tilt up.

Walt then inserts (it requires a reasonably long penis).

She then holds her right leg up and back as far as she can and he places his left foot on the back of her thigh, his toes coming right up to the back of her knee.

Mira takes some of the strain off her back by bringing her foot flat on to the front of Walt's left leg, virtually locking those two legs together. Her other leg is circled around behind Walt's butt and he's leaning back on his arms.

This is not a position for robust rutting. They have the cock resting, soaking in the pussy while they talk usually dirty talk. Then they start to move in a series of short rocks, with Mira trying hard to squeeze to increase friction.

Walt closes his eyes thinking obscene thoughts – now virtually always Mira was the babe in his mind. Not every time do they manage an ejaculation, which makes it a triumph when they do.

After uncoupling they hug and kiss, regaining their breath and strength.

On the 28th day they lunched at a restaurant as guests of Mira's parents.

As arranged two days earlier, the kind Mrs Fields from the supermarket came in and helped Mira get ready. Mrs Fields had suggested Mira's breasts must be growing as the bra no longer fitted well.

The older woman made the necessary adjustments, and then did a 'special event' fine-tuning, tightening things to provide greater uplift and increase cleavage.

Walt and Mira went by cab to the restaurant, late, because Walt wanted to proudly introduce his protégé. He went in alone and was greeted neutrally by Evan and June Bergen.

"Evan tells me she's continuing to show signs of improvement."

"Yes, she'll knock your socks off today."

"I very much doubt that," sighed June.

"Here she comes," Walt announced, watching June in particular.

June rose slowly from her chair, mouth agape. She stood transfixed.

Other diners turned to watch the progress of Mira and this was not unnoticed by her parents. Mrs Fields had shaped Mira's dark hair into a pony-tail tied a red ribbon.

Mira wore a little black dress with a deep rounded neck that showed much of the centre part of the bright red bra. She wore black patterned stockings and very high red shoes that matched the bra and ribbon perfectly.

Two elderly men stood up and clapped and June ran to her daughter, arms outstretched, crying in delight.

"Well done, Walt," said Evan gruffly, flicking a finger at the corner of one eye, then giving the other eye similar treatment.

"Hullo father, your old daughter is gone; meet your sexy new daughter," Mira said, offering him her cheek and stroking his face as he kissed her.

"My, you smell stunning."

"That's the reaction we wanted to hear, wasn't it darling?"

The parents didn't appear to hear Mira's slip of tongue. Mira and Walt exchanged glances and then smiled at each other.

"Mira had just told me that you both fly to Los Angeles tonight but without saying why," June said to Walt. "Please tell me why."

"I'm in the concluding stages of buying a half-share in a news age sports medicine centre for athletes recovering from serious injuries. My present employers have completed due diligence and yesterday notified me they will loan me the finance I require; they have also agreed with my suggestion to set up a West Coast research centre there for the Institute.

"I'm proceeding if Mira likes the set-up."

"What's Mira got to do with it?"

"A great deal, June."

"You two are having an affair, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Evan!"

"Look here Mitchell..."

"Shut it, Evan. For the first time in her life Mira has found someone to love other than her parents and I'm not going to deny her that.

"For as long as she wishes to stay with me, she is welcome. I have invited her to become my personal assistant in Lost Angeles. She'll like the set-up, I know she will. So prepare to lose easy access to your daughter, June and Evan, although you will be welcome to stay with us whenever you wish."

"Mira!"

"Sorry, mummy. He's performed a miracle on me, something I never believed possible. I can't walk away from him now. I love him, mummy, though time will tell if that is real love."

"Evan, talk to your daughter."

"Are you sure about this, Mira?"

"Never surer than anything in my entire life, father."

"Then go my girl.

"June!" he barked.

"I like the shopping in California." Before she was able to continue June began crying and hurried off.

"Go to her, Mira," Walt said softly.

"More wine Evan?" asked Walt. "I admire your taste in selecting this one."

ENDS

12