Meeting a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers

He slid his tongue out and flicked the tip on her pussy. She wiggled as he tickled her love button. She put her hands on his head and pushed him down, keeping him on her nob. He took it into his mouth and sucked on it. She pushed her hips forward, causing her button to be pressed hard in his mouth.

Jennifer moaned loudly as Justin sucked hard on her sensitive endings. He knew she loved this through her actions. He continued to suck as he felt her legs clinched tightly around him. He knew she was getting close to an orgasm: he sucked even hard. As she pulled his hair up, he felt her legs tighten even more. Then, it happened.

At first, it was a trickle. Justin thought it was some sweat that hit him. But as he continued to suck, and with each spasm of her body, the liquid had more force. Instantly, as he realized she was ejaculating, he left her love spot and began to suck in her lips, her cum going into his mouth.

As her orgasm subsided, Jennifer realized he was swallowing her cum. She smiled and leaned back as he cleaned her pussy, licking all the cum and sweat from her. As his tongue worked around her labia, she put her hand back on his head, lovingly, guiding him subconsciously to the places she wanted touched, licked.

Justin heard her moan as his tongue again touched her now sensitive love nob. When he circled it with his tongue, she jumped and her legs tighten around him, causing him to momentarily lose his breath.

"Baby," she whispered as she twirled his hair with her fingers. He left her pussy and began a slow, deliberate march upward on her body, planting deep kisses every so often. When he reached an erect, large nipple, he took it in his mouth and sucked. He allowed his hard cock to touch her pussy. She twitched as his cock head moved across the length of her wet pussy. Jennifer, as he sucked on her nipple, reached down and pulled on his cock before guiding it into her.

Justin let go of her nipple as he felt the hot wetness. He moved his body, put his hands on either side of her head, and slipped his hard cock into her pussy, deep. She spread her legs wider as he plunged into her. She inhaled as his pubic mound touched hers.

He bit his bottom lip as he felt his cock stop. Slowly, he began to pull back, using only his hips. As he felt he was leaving her pussy, he thrust his cock back inside, causing her to exhale. He moved his hips back, causing his cock to once again to withdraw. He thrust it in again.

She began to meet his action, thrusting her hips forward as he drove his manhood into her. With each action, the sound of wetness became ever more evident. He was turned on by this: his cock became hotter to her.

"Yes, yes baby," she cried as he began to move his hips faster and faster. He felt his balls contact, he felt her legs tighten. He knew she was going to have an orgasm soon. He quickened his pace, he wanted to time his orgasm with hers.

"Now baby," she screamed as her pussy tightened around his cock. He let go of all his inhibitions, he let go an orgasm, one that he never felt before. With each stroke inside her, he felt his hot cum squirt. She met each of his cum-filled strokes with hard hip thrusts. When he felt he had no more love juice, he stopped, and looked into her eyes. He lowered his head and kissed her gently on the lips. She smiled and returned the kiss.

For an awkward moment, they stared at each other, not knowing what to do. Justin was the first to move. He slid out of her, the moved to her left side. With a hand, he pulled her to him, putting her head on his chest. He put one arm under her and held her. She took her finger and gently played with his chest hair before kissing it gently.

"Now what do we do?" he said before kissing her on the cheek. He did not know what to do. He was not expecting to have a sexual affair, and he felt this was the furthest from her mind. She gave him a hug before she spoke.

"I'm not sure, dear," she said as she moved from his embrace. She sat up and leaned into him. She kissed his lips, he returned the emotion. As they kissed, Justin placed his right hand on her back before running it down to her ass. He gently squeezed it as they touched tongues. She broke the embrace and jumped back.

"We have to stop this," she said, a little panic in her voice. "We are married, we should not have done this. This is not right," she added as she stood and started to look for her clothes. As she scanned the floor for her bra and panties, Justin rolled over and placed his feet onto the floor.

"What did we just do?" he asked as he put his face into his hand. He was shocked, he could not believe what had happened. "We are married, we made it clear this would never happen," he added as he looked at her. She was smiling as she leaned down to look into his eyes.

"I know. But what do we do next?" she asked as she sat next to him on the bed. He turned to her, took her hand and gently squeezed. He shook his head, sighed deeply, and looked at the floor.

"I do know one thing we should do," he started, "is that I need to take a shower." She looked at him and smiled.

"I think I need one as well," she said. She got off the bed and walked to the bathroom as he reached for the phone.

"Yes, hello. This is room 312, I need some more towels," he said to the front desk. "Thank you," he added when the clerk informed him they would arrive soon. Justin placed the phone back and walked to the bathroom. When he arrived, he saw Jennifer walk into the shower.

"More towels will be here soon," he told her. She laughed.

"Awe, that ruins the fun of you smelling like me," she joked as she let the water run over her back. He laughed and left the room, allowing her some privacy. As she placed some shampoo on her head, Jennifer's thoughts returned to Justin and what their actions. She was shocked and upset she allowed this to happen, but she was also pleased. She was pleased that another man found her both attractive and sexy, sexy enough to make love with her. Jennifer smiled and placed some shampoo in her hair as someone came to the room's door.

"Who is it?" she heard Justin call out as he walked past the bathroom and shut the door.

"The towels you asked for," a young woman's voice said as Justin looked into the peep hole. The short, young but pretty maid held several towels at waist level. He unlocked then opened the door. She handed them over and turned to walk away.

"Thank you very much," he said, the kindness in his words causing her to stop and turn. She smiled before she continued her walk toward the elevator. He smiled and closed the door.

"Was that the towels?" she called out as she began to rinse her hair.

"Yes it was," he answered back as he opened the door and placed them on the sink. He stood for a moment and watched threw the clear glass as the water washed over her breasts. For a moment, albeit brief, he thought he would join her, but knew it would be best that he just leave.

"I put them on the sink, hon," he said as he began to leave.

"Stay with me," she said, not believing her own words. In her mind, she knew she should have let him leave the room, but she wanted the company. She also loved the way he looked at her. Justin made her feel sexy.

RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers
12