All Comments on 'Meeting a Guy at Work'

by kittinymph

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice work!

Your writing is highly erotic. You have the ability to include realistic dialogue that plays well in the head of your reader, and craft a tight, erotic story with great skill.

D.C.

bright sunbright sunabout 20 years ago
this is great

there is something simple and nice about this that belies its raunchy and very sexy nature. worth multiple reads, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
nasty

.. and nice

ONOURL8ONOURL8almost 20 years ago
Ring Of Truth

I loved this story. All of your stories have a ring of truth to them, especially this one. I can easily imagine you actually doing this. My kind of girl, my kind of author. Great story, well written.

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingover 11 years ago
delivered as promised

well done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't get it...

Why would a guy pull out of a woman's ass as he was about to cum?? Then "He suddenly sent massive spurts of cum into the air landing on his chest"?? Why would any man do that? When I'm in a woman's ass, I need to come in her ass. The writer of this story presents as female, so she maybe doesn't know this from a guy's point of view (just ask!). More than likely, she's brainwashed by totally unrealistic video porn where a man "has to show" he's orgasming. A written story should't depend on a totally stupid and contrived video scene. Disappointing to see a number of Lit writers aping this particular video bs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous