Meeting Bree Ch. 02

Story Info
The saga of Vic and Bree continues.
5.4k words
4.64
6.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic looked lovingly at his princess, his lips lowering to hers, kissing her as a lover, softly, taking the time to allow the connection to go beyond physical contact.

He backed off and looked her in the eyes, "I am so going to enjoy spending the rest of my week with you Angela."

She looked at him quizzically; he never called her that, "Why did you just do that?" She asked, "Why did you use that name?"

Vic smiled, "Relax," he said, his fingers stroking the side of her face, "I just wanted to make sure you were paying attention."

"I always pay attention to you," Bree replied snuggling close to him again.

Vic looked at the clock on the side of the bed and made a move to get up. Bree quickly tightened her grip, "Where do you think you're going mister?"

"Sweetie, I need to order our food or we won't eat until late. Besides, you're going to need the food for energy," he quipped, kissing the tip of her nose before moving off the bed. Bree watched him move and realized that he was still fully dressed, while she was left with just a damp thong. She smiled and stretched, moving to pull her sundress back on, idly wondering how long it would actually stay on this time.

She smiled to herself as she pulled the shoulder straps up and moved into the main room again. She stood in the doorway of the bedroom, watching him interact on the phone. Even then he was laughing with the hotel staff.

He hung up and smiled at her, "It will be about 20 minutes baby," He informed her, handing her a glass of Malbec, and taking a seat on the love seat.

She took the seat beside him, cuddling in close, "How is it that I was down to my panties and yet you remained fully clothed?"

"I guess I'm just lucky all around," He chuckled into her hair, kissing the top of her head.

She turned to face him, her fingertips tracing his jawline, "Well, your luck will be running out soon then baby, and mine will begin."

He set his glass on the little table next to his seat, and took her face in both his hands drawing her lips to his, kissing her, slowly at first, his tongue licking away any trace of wine that was there, and then sliding between her lips, his hand sliding down around her waist, pulling her onto his lap, her legs going to either side, allowing her to straddle him.

She settled onto his lap as if she'd done it a thousand times, her drink going to the table beside his, her arms then encircling his neck, "I have time for my appetizer," she whispered into his mouth before kissing him deeply.

His hands slid up under the skirt of her dress, teasing along the outside of her thigh up to her ass, his fingers gripping her hips lightly, pulling her closer.

She pulled back, a smile playing across her lips, "Oh no you don't, it's my turn."

Vic laughed as he looked into her eyes, "You don't trust me baby?"

"Shut up Vic," Bree said as she kissed him again, her hands moving to undo the buttons of his shirt. As she undid the buttons, she continued to kiss him deeply, her pelvis moving in tiny circles around his obvious bulge, "See, Little Vic likes this," she whispered as she pulled his shirt from pants, and pulling it open.

Her hands moved up over his abdomen and through his light chest hair, her fingernails making little circles around his nipples, as she moved her lips to kiss along the side of his face and down over his neck.

She moved back long enough to once again push the straps of her dress off her shoulders and down over her breasts, her nipples like two solid bullets sticking out at their peaks.

She moved forward to allow them to graze across his chest, luxuriating in the contact, loving the sensation of the hair on his chest scratching against her flesh.

She slid to the floor, onto her knees, her hands continuing to tease his chest, with her lips joining in on the assault to his nipples, gently licking and kissing her way down his chest, taking her time to ensure that she kissed everywhere.

The tip of her tongue made a little trail down the center of his chest to his navel, as her fingers moved to undo his belt and pants, "Lift your butt baby, I want to free you."

Vic complied, lifting his hips off the chair, allowing Bree to remove his pants and underwear all in one motion. She smiled as she gazed upon his hardness in front of her face. "I've waited an awfully long time to have this," she whispered, more to herself than to Vic.

Her fingertips slid up the inside of his thigh, moving to the top of his leg to ensure that she didn't touch him just yet, she looked up at Vic, seeing the hooded look and realizing she had him just where she had been not too long before, "Now it's my turn to tease you baby," she said, smiling as she moved her fingernails across his lower abdomen and saw the look of pleasure that her touch brought to his face.

Her tongue moved to the inside of his knee and she licked a tiny trail of saliva up the inside of his leg, moving closer and closer to his scrotum. She watched his cock react to her touch, twitching in anticipation of her touch. She smiled to herself as she moved away to kiss her way up the inside of his other leg, her lips loving the heat of his inner thigh against her mouth.

She moved her fingers down and ran one fingernail along the underside of his scrotum. Vic's hip lifted off of the seat in response to her touch, an audible gasp escaping his lips, loving the sensation of her touch, amazed at how gentle she was, how soft her touch.

As her mouth once again reached the apex of his leg, she moved her mouth closer to his hardness, her tongue flicking out to run along the underside of his cock, sliding up to the underside of his head and circled around. She grinned as she heard him groan in need again, she was going to enjoy every second of this.

Her free hand was teasing along the outside of her thigh, her fingernails sliding up and down, raising the goose bumps on his flesh.

Vic wanted desperately to grab her by the hair and force her mouth onto him but restrained the urge, allowing her the opportunity to explore as he had taken that same occasion with her earlier. "God Bree, you're driving me crazy."

This only served to spur Bree on, "Now you know how I felt lover," she replied before again kissing his sac. She ran her tongue up the underside of his cock, licking it slowly, enjoying the sensation of her tongue on the smooth surface of his cock.

She again circled the underside of his cock head, her tongue sliding along the bottom of the mushroom head. She raised her eyes to watch his reaction as she slid her tongue up over the head of his cock, the tip of her tongue running across his slit licking the precum from him. "Mmm, now this is what I call an appetizer baby."

Vic was too lost to respond, it was all he could do not to force her head down over him and fuck her face. She knew that look, she loved that look.

She could feel her pussy leaking as she continued to explore her lovers cock with her mouth, her one hand lightly teasing his balls, the other sliding up and down the outside of his thigh, "Oh baby, I'm so wet," she crooned, "Can I play with my pussy?" She asked, realizing that while he was allowing her to tease him, if he decided to change the game, she would submit to him completely.

Vic looked down at her, his eyes glazed over with passion, "Yes princess, play with that hot little cunt, let me see your fingers teasing that hard little clit."

The hand on his leg moved to slide her skirt up to reveal her soaked thong, her fingers pushing it to the side and sliding along the folds of her pussy, feeling the moisture that was there, a soft moan escaped her lips, her body in overload from the sensation of her hand on her pussy and her lips on his cock.

She moved her mouth forward and slowly lowered it over the head of his dick, only taking the mushroom head in her mouth, enjoying the soft feeling of his flesh sliding past her lips, her tongue circling the head, teasing her Master, wanting this to be the best blowjob he had ever experienced.

She backed off and looked up at him before she again opened her mouth and enveloped him, sliding her mouth all the way down this time to swallow his entire cock in her mouth, the head of his cock nudging into her throat.

She began a slow up and down motion, teasing his cock slowly, losing herself in the sensation of his hard dick in her mouth, her free hand sinking into her pussy.

"Give me your fingers," he whispered.

She pulled her fingers out of her cunt and delivered her arm to him in obedience to his request, her eyes sliding shut again as she moved down over his cock. She felt his fingers encircle his wrist as he brought her fingers to his mouth, his tongue sliding out to run over their tips to taste her juices before slowly sucking them into his mouth.

In synchronicity, they moaned as the pleasure of both the taste and sensation overwhelmed them. Bree began to suck and lick with more fervour, she wanted his cum, she wanted him to explode into her throat, to coat her mouth with his juices.

Vic sucked her fingers clean of her cum and freed her hand from his mouth, his hands reaching between them to grasp her distended nipples, "I'm very close princess, are you going to cum with me? Are you going to leak your cum all down your legs when I blow my wad in your beautiful face?"

The magic of his words spurred her forward, a deep moan escaping her throat, causing a vibration to run along the underside of his shaft. The sensation was too much for him, he moved his hand to the back of Bree's head, grabbing her hair, he started to thrust his hips forward, his hard cock pistoning in and out of her hot mouth.

Even with him taking control, she felt the change taking place, the slight swelling of his cock, the increased tempo of his breathing, the tightening grip on her hair. The elation she felt, knowing that within seconds her lover was going to blast her throat for the first time almost overwhelmed her. Her hand had returned to her pussy, furiously rubbing it. Not that she would need that to cum; she knew that all it would take to send her over the edge was one word from her lover.

Her free hand moved to the underside of his scrotum, her fingernail teasing a line to his asshole. It was as if she had found a trigger, a deep "FUCK!" was all the warning she was to get as he slammed his cock into her throat, the head of his cock exploding his load into her waiting mouth.

Her pussy immediately responded by pulsing her own orgasm, a deep passionate moan coming from her throat again as she forced herself to swallow his load, not wanting to waste a single drop.

She felt his body relax under her, his hand releasing her hair, sliding down under her chin to tilt her face up to look at him, "Come to me," was all he whispered.

She slid up his body to settle on his lap, totally unconcerned that her dress was once again a pile of material on the floor. He tenderly brought her mouth to his, their tongues reaching to touch as they once again lost themselves in each other's arms.

"Was I too rough," Vic asked, concern in his voice, as Bree lay against him, her fingers drawing little circles on his chest again.

She pushed off so she could look him in the eye, "Baby, I loved it, I loved the way you took control and fed me your cock, don't ever apologize for that."

He kissed her again, glancing at his watch, "Well princess, unless you plan on giving the doorman a show, you might want to consider pulling your dress back on again."

"Do you want me to give him a show?" Bree asked, a slight smile flitting across her lips, already knowing the answer. For all of his control, and his love of adventure, Vic was not a person who was willing to share his Bree with anyone. The fact that he accepted Brad still caught her off guard sometimes.

"You already know the answer to that," Vic answered, flipping her over to swat her bared ass cheek, but just for that, you will have to pay later."

Bree felt her pussy pulse with his last sentence, knowing that she was going to really enjoy the rest of the week with the man that knew her best.

She went to the washroom to freshen up, her dress in her hand. Vic watched her move across the floor in just her thong and shook his head at his good fortune.

Bree returned to see Vic unveiling their dinner, her glass of wine was now on the table, as was his, a plate of pasta awaiting her. Vic looked up as she entered; she had changed and was wearing a short pink satin kimono, the color accentuating her tanned skin. She smiled shyly at him, even after the experiences of the afternoon.

"You look absolutely stunning," Vic said, looking at her. She smiled at him, "Thank you baby, I've been into the box," she said, referring to the box that Brandi had sent over with her luggage.

Vic smiled, "I can well imagine what that girl has come up with," he said, as he pulled Bree's seat out for her, bending to kiss her lips gently before taking his own seat.

"I think you'll be surprised," Angie said, "I know I was."

They slowly ate together, just enjoying each other's company.

"Is there anything specific you would like to do while I'm here?" Vic asked.

Angie looked across the table at him, "I just want to be with you Vic. I don't care what we do, as long as I'm with you, I'm going to be happy. What about you? Is there something that you would want to see, or experience while you're here?"

"I already am," Vic replied, looking at Angie. "I have you here, that's the whole reason why I came to Houston, so if I don't leave this room until I go home then I'll be completely content."

Angie chuckled at his response, "So I guess we're staying in."

Just then a knock sounded at the door. Angie looked at Vic, her eyebrow raised.

Vic set his napkin on the table, and started to get up, "Don't look at me, I have no idea who or what it is."

As he opened the door, Jamie came through the opening, "Dude, you have to help me out," he said, as he entered the room. There's a big dinner planned after the conference and there could be opportunities there that we don't want to miss."

As he was talking he looked around and realized that Angie was there.

"Oh, umm, hi Angie" Jamie said, realizing that he was interrupting.

"I'm sorry Vic, I forgot that Angie was coming over."

"It's ok Jamie," Angie said from her seat.

"It's not like I'm not used to your emergencies," Vic groused as he moved back into the room. "So what do you need from me?"

"Well umm, I was hoping you could work your magic and target some of the larger companies represented." Jamie responded sheepishly.

Vic sighed, "You want me to give up my time with Bree to yak business?"

"Vic, I've been through what Brandi sent, I have dinner wear, it will be fine."

Jamie exhaled a big sigh. "Thank you Ange, I owe you."

"Excuse me," Vic said, "I still haven't agreed to anything."

"Sure you did," Jamie said, a big grin on his face, "the minute she said 'yes', so did you."

Jamie moved to the door, "Thanks again Angie," he said, "don't you two stay up too late," he winked as he closed the door behind him.

Angie giggled at the shocked look on Vic's face, "What just happened?" Vic asked.

"You agreed to be your charming self and make Jamie's company lots of money at a banquet on Saturday night." Angie replied, still laughing as Vic moved in stunned silence to his place at the table.

"That rat bastard," he mumbled under his breath, "he didn't forget you were here at all. He planned the whole thing knowing that you would agree to it. I wouldn't put it past him to have Brandi pack that dress on purpose."

This caused Angie to start laughing all over again, "Vic, it's ok, we'll get through it."

The rest of the dinner went by without incident, the couple just chatting back and forth about things that were going on in each other's lives.

"I still can't believe I'm here," Vic said as he finished the last of his pasta. "The fact that you are sitting across from me is just so surreal."

"I know," Angie replied, her hand sliding across the table to cover his, "but I'm so glad you are."

Vic stood and went to the tray and uncovered desert. "I hope you like tiramisu princess," as he brought it over to the table.

Instead of placing it in front of her he sat it to the side and moved into the bedroom, "don't move," he ordered Angie.

When he returned, he said, "Desert is going to be a little different princess. I am going to feed it to you, but you will be blindfolded to enhance the pleasure of what you are about to taste."

With that, he moved behind her and tied a silk blindfold into place, ensuring that Angie couldn't see.

Angie sat very still as she heard him move his chair over beside her. The sensation of having to rely on her other senses was a bit offsetting to begin with, but she knew that she could trust him to guide her.

"Open up baby," he said, moving the spoon to her lips and giving her the first taste of the chocolate covered desert mixed with just a touch of whipped cream.

A bit of the cream was still on her lip and he promptly bent forward and licked it off, taking his lick a little deeper into a slow luxurious kiss.

"I didn't know that kisses were on the plate," Bree said giggling.

"If you are in the room, kisses are always on the menu baby," he replied.

He continued to feed her desert, loving the way she slowly opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out just a bit to accept his offering.

Vic started laughing about half way through, "What's so funny?" Bree asked, becoming self conscious.

"No princess, it's not you, it's me. As I bring the food to your mouth, I'm opening my mouth with you, just like I used to do with the kids."

Angie laughed, causing the next spoonful of desert to miss entirely, smearing her chin with a combination of chocolate and whipped cream, which only made both of them laugh harder.

Vic moved in to suck the wayward treat from her chin, his tongue leading the way, as he moved forward to capture it all. Angie moved her hand under his chin, "That's my desert baby, are you going to let me have it?"

She put a little pressure on his chin with her finger, her mouth opening to accept his tongue in her mouth, her head tilting back, a low growl emitted from her throat. Vic reached behind her head, grabbing a handful of hair and pulling her head back, exposing her neck to his mouth.

He bent and began biting her neck in response to her growl, his free hand sliding up the inside of her thigh again. She moaned at his touch, "But baby, what about desert?" Bree managed through the moan that was at her lips. "Oh god baby, I'm so wet," she moaned as he continued to kiss and bite her neck.

Vic stood, moving the food away and then bent and picked Angie up in his arms, her arms reaching to wrap around his neck. "I love you," she whispered as she settled into his arms.

He kissed her lips again, tasting more of the errant desert on her chin, "I love you too princess," he responded as he took her to the bedroom and gently laid her on the bed. She immediately noticed that he had turned the bed down when he set her down.

"Do you trust me baby?" He asked.

She sighed in total relaxation, "Of course I do baby," she replied without any hesitation.

With that he took one hand and extended it over her head, a soft padded cuff clicked as he locked it over her wrist. He moved to take her other hand and lock it into the other cuff.

Angie lay there completely surrendered to her lover, her Master, as she heard him moving around the room, a drawer sliding open, the scratching of something being removed from the drawer and then the sound of him approaching the bed again, Angie laid out before him like a virginal sacrifice.

He reached down to slowly open the sash on her short kimono pulling it back to look at the wonder that was her body. "Mmm, Brandi chose well princess," he said as he looked at the see-through pink silk shirt that graced her body, that lowered to just below her pussy, which was covered but a thin translucent thong panty.

12