Meeting Bree Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took time to enjoy the view that lay before him before he moved his hand to separate her legs until her pussy lips were stretched to envelope the panty. His finger slid up the inside of her thigh as he moved his hand close to her center, and along the outer edge of her exposed pussy.

She moaned and pushed up against his hand, "Oh no princess, you are forbidden to move. The position that I have placed you in is the position you must hold for the duration of this exercise."

"Yes sir," Angie quietly acquiesced, steeling herself for what was to come.

The room went silent, and Angie even began to wonder if maybe he had left the room, when she felt something lightly touch her ankle and begin to slide up the inside of her leg. A soft moan escaping her lips, she was so ready, she wasn't sure just how much of his 'torture' she could handle.

She bit her bottom lip and concentrated on not moving. The motion of the object on her leg was rising higher, closer to her pussy, she could almost feel her juices dripping down along the crack of her ass. "Babyyy," she moaned as the silence drug on.

"Shhhh, pet, just feel," he instructed her.

"Baby, I'm not sure I can take it, I so want to cum for you. I want to feel you on me, in me, please," Angie begged wanting so badly to lift her hips and try and reach whatever the object was that he was running up her legs."

"Do you know what I'm using princess?" Vic asked.

"No Sir," Angie replied, concentrating very hard on not disobeying her Master.

"This, my dear, is your crop," Vic informed her giving the inside of her thigh a light slap, the leather wrap on the end coming in contact with her flesh.

A moan escaped Angie's lips, not at the slap, but the knowledge that he had brought her crop with him. They had talked about this many times, it had almost taken on Urban Legend status in her mind, she wasn't even sure it really existed, until now.

She quickly snapped out of her thoughts as the crop slid across her clit, it's leather surface causing just enough friction to drag across the surface of her pussy. Her breath caught in her throat at the contact. Vic, smiling lifted the tip of the crop and lightly tapped her clit hood a few times lightly.

Angie's moan lifted in volume as she struggled not to lift her ass off the bed and thrust her pelvis into the air. "Oh god, oh god oh god," was all she could say, as her pussy reacted to the torture that was being inflicted.

Vic continued to slide the crop up over her abdomen, taking time to circle her navel ring, moving it slightly, Angie's breathing the only sound to be heard in the room. He reached her breasts, circling the underside of them very slowly, almost tickling her flesh.

He watched as little goose bumps rose on her flesh with his touch, her nipples straining toward the ceiling in anticipation of the attention moving in their direction.

Vic watched all of this as he stood over her, watching her body react to the touch of the crop on her flesh, allowing it to be an extension of his hand as it slid over her body. He restrained the urge to bend and taste her, even though the scent of her pussy hung heavy in the air, it was making his mouth water.

The crop moved in a circle, going around the base of her breast, moving ever so slowly toward her distended nipple. As he reached the peak, he allowed the crop to back off until it was just barely discernible across the very tip of her nipple, again causing her to moan, wanting more.

"Babyyyyy," Angela cried, "oh god, I need to cum, please let me cum, my pussy is throbbing...your cunt wants to cum, please baby please!"

Vic moved quickly bringing the tip of the crop down across her clit in quick sharp slap, "AAAIIIIEEEE!!" Bree screamed, her ass lifting off the bed in reaction to the stimulation.

"Don't move pet," Vic said as he watched his princess try and regain control of her body. He reached down and grasped her nipple between his finger and thumb, gently twisting and pulling it away from her body. "Oh gawd," Bree moaned again.

Vic moved to release Angie's hands from the cuffs, freeing them to fall by her side. Angie lay there catching her breath, her entire body keyed to his every move, suffering from sensory overload, especially since she had yet to cum.

Vic took her hands and whispered quietly, "Move this way baby."

She followed his lead and found her body being turned sideways on the bed, and turned on her stomach. She felt the crop as it caressed her ass, her breath again catching in her throat. This was it! This is exactly what she had been waiting for, her Master to physically take her.

"Oh yes Vic, please, do it, take your slut!" Bree cried, unable to wait for it to happen any longer. He had been teasing her for the past few days, bringing her so very close, even making her cum, but the true giving of herself had not happened.

SLAP! The crop came down across her ass hard, "You're telling me now pet?" Vic asked.

"NOOOO, I'm sorry," Bree responded, her ass wiggling from the contact of the crop across her ass.

She forced herself to be calm, patient as she awaited her Master's bidding.

"Baby," he spoke in a low deep tone that she knew so well. "Baby, I'm going to mark your ass now. I'm going to raise little welts all along it, just like you requested."

Angie shuddered in anticipation, "Yes, please," she replied, anxious for the next sting of the crop on her flesh. She knew this was not punishment, this was him loving her.

The slap of the crop meeting her flesh sent a flood of juices from her pussy, it was like she could feel the love in the connection of leather and flesh.

"Mmmm" she moaned at the impact. This is exactly what she wanted, what she had anticipated.

Vic raised the crop again, bringing it down across her upraised ass again, watching as the red line appeared on her beautiful upturned ass. He looked down and saw the three beautiful red lines that marked her as his, trying valiantly not to shed his clothes and drive his hardened cock deep into her dripping pussy.

Three more times he raised his hand, three more times he brought the crop across her flesh, never in the same spot, but carefully placing each strike, leaving an even pattern of red welts across her ass.

He laid the crop aside and removed his clothes, moving between her legs, his hard cock pressing into her ass cheeks. He moved his hand down to position his cock at her entrance, "Do you trust me pet?" He asked before pushing forward, awaiting her response.

A single tear of joy slipped from beneath her eye covering as she heard the love in his voice. "Yes Master, I trust you completely." She responded.

"Do you want this pet?" Vic asked.

"More than anything Master." Angie said, wanting him to just push, "Please let me have it, I need your cock in me, I've waited so long."

With that, Vic pushed the head of his cock into her slowly, feeling her pussy encase his cock for the very first time.

"oh yeahhhhhh" Angie moaned as she felt his cock enter her, "that's just what I've been waiting for."

Vic moved in slowly wanting this time to be etched in his mind forever. He pushed the head of his cock in, feeling the tightness that was Bree. "God Bree, what a cunt you have."

"It's all yours baby," Angie moaned as she felt him hit bottom. "Please Master, fuck your little slut, I want to cum on your big hard cock."

Her words served to spur him on as he withdrew until only the tip was still inside. He slammed his cock home with as much force as he could muster, "MMPFF!!" He grunted with effort, his pelvis slamming against her ass.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it, pound me again, rape this pussy baby, give it to me hard, fuck your little slut!" Ange cried feeling the force of his thrust.

Vic started pounding in and out, the room full of the sound of the pounding of their flesh and the rasping of their breath as they rutted.

"I want to cum Master, please can I cum?" Angie cried, her orgasm right on the cusp. "I don't know if I can wait!"

"Cum for me you little slut, my little whore!" Vic cried, continuing to pound her pussy from behind with everything he had.

"VICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!" Angie screamed as her body reacted to his instructions, her pussy convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure swept across her body.

Her orgasm spurred Vic to drive into her faster and harder, pushing her body across the bed with his force, a primal roar escaping his lips as he felt his cock about to explode. He backed out of her tight cunt and spewed his cum all over the welts on her ass.

His roar sent a shock wave through Angie's body, the heat of his cum on the welts of her ass sent her into another paroxysm as her body responded to the stimulation.

Vic looked down at his princess, reaching to undo her blind and pulling her into his arms. "Was that everything you hoped?" He asked.

"Are we done?" Angie asked, her eyes looking at Vic, showing a little mischief.

"No baby, we're not done, but first I want to give you a nice hot bath," He said as he moved her to the side and moved to the bathroom and turned on the taps in the oversized tub, making sure it was nice and hot for her.

He then moved to go and collect his princess.

12