Meeting Gaby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing! I can't believe how that felt and looked to have a man cum while inside me like that."

"It was wonderful for me, too."

I extracted my dick and rolled off to the side. We both looked down and saw just a tinge of blood on my condom wrapped dick and then she rose up to check the towel. There was just a hint of a blood and cum mixture on it.

Gaby rose up. "Excuse me." She pulled the towel up against her pussy and rolled off the bed. She hustled into the bathroom and I worked on removing the condom. I got it off and deposited it into the trash can.

Gaby came back in. "There wasn't much fluid, but some blood. I guess without your cum, it didn't run out as much." She padded back over to me naked and inspected my cock. She leaned over and kissed it, then licked her lips as she tasted my semen. "I love your cock."

I laughed. "You said that on line, too, but now it means so much more."

She rolled on top of me and kissed me. "I'm so happy that I've given up my virginity. I really enjoyed sex and can't wait to do it again." She looked over at the clock. It was 4pm. "How about in 30 minutes?"

I smiled and kissed her. "Now we find out the bad part about being with an older man."

"What?" She pulled back and looked at me.

"Our recovery period is much longer than men your age."

She grinned. "In 30 minutes, I'll get your cock hard again. I will suck your cock until its ready to give me my second fuck."

I chuckled at that. "Yeah, well, talk dirty like that to me in 30 minutes and we'll definitely have no problems."

She laughed and lay down beside me, one leg up over mine. "Just don't let me fall asleep."

"Not a chance, gorgeous, not a chance."

30 minutes later she got me up easily by telling me what she was going to do to my cock and then doing it. She got her second fuck and I got her back to her hotel and group by 7. If only I could find a way to make this a more than one time event. I could feel a real attraction to her and didn't want to let her go. Alas, she left and we will have to go back to the electronic mating dance. But in any case, she gave me a wonderful gift and I loved her for that. I only hoped that she would find a man that would treat her right and give her the things she needed out of life.

12