Meeting Half Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to be my first." she said.

"I want you to be my first too, I just think we could wait longer."

She kissed me, her tongue exploring everything about my mouth, and I hers when I could. I loved exploring her and I wanted to do more, but fear kept me back and I think she could sense it. She sat back on top of me and continued to rock her hips against me. She placed her right hand over my heart.

"I can feel your heart beat."

I moved my right hand above her breast so I could try to feel hers as well. "I feel yours too."

"Are they beating at the same rhythm?"

"No."

"That would have been cool if they were."

I agreed. My hand traveled over the curve of her soft breast, it seemed to just fit in my hand. Her erect nipple fit between two of my fingers. She let out a moan, the first I ever heard from her as she rocked back and forth and held my hand closer to her breast.

"Natalie, I want to see them."

"Oh, Tristian, I want you to see me, see all of me just as I want to see all of you." She jumps off of me and goes over to the wall switch and flicks it on.

She was beautiful, her long brown hair hanging around her shoulders framing her soft breasts. Her hips so beautifully flared out in a wonderful womanly way. Her nipples were just the right size for her breasts, areolas about the size of quarters topped with light brown nipples.

"How do I look?"

"You look great." I managed to get out. A smile crossed her lips as she knew of my approval.

She got up on the bed and laid next to me I rubbed over her breasts with both hands as she closed her eyes to give into my wonder.

"Explore my body with those hands, it feels better than I ever imagined."

"You've thought about this?"

"Of course, I fell in love with you and I wanted to make love to you this time, but I got cold feet I guess."

"I held back from kissing you all day."

"I did too, I'm sorry for the confusion it gave you, but I'm glad we're here."

"Me too." I said as I leaned my face toward her tits and licked around one of her nipples. Her eyes shot open.

"Tristian, what's gotten into you, I thought just as far as we were before dinner was where you wanted to stop."

"I can't hold back anymore, I fear that if we don't do what we want tonight we never will and I know I'll regret not going all the way with you."

I sucked on her breast as she ran her fingers through my short brown hair. I pressed the other one to her chest as I just kept tasting her, just thought of nothing more than pleasing this young woman on this king sized bed. Her hands went down my back and back to my head keeping it to her chest. I pushed back only so I could do the same to the other breast.

"Have you ever masturbated thinking about me?" she asked between moans.

"Yes, but I never knew it could be like this." I said backing away from her soft breast.

"Why didn't you tell me this before."

"I thought it would come off as weird, I know you kinda asked me before, but I'm sorry for keeping it from you."

"I understand, but now I just want these jeans off."

I maneuvered my body so that I could get between her feet. I watched as she unbuttoned her pants and raised her ass off of the bed so that she could slide them down to her knees. I took them the rest of the way, my eyes locked onto a wet spot in the crotch of her white cotton panties. She lifted her calves from the bed and I pulled the denim from her.

"You see how wet you got me."

"Yeah, but of course you know how hard you got me."

She laughed, "I wish I could see it."

"What if I'm too small?"

"I've liked what I felt so far now I want to see it."

I got up from the bed and undid the button of my jeans and slowly worked the zipper not wanting to cut my cock as I exposed it to her. My fly on my boxers did nothing to conceal my erect dick as the throbbing red head pointed right at her.

"Might as well remove those boxers." she said.

I did it and I stood there in just my socks before Natalie, the woman of my dreams. I laid back in bed with her and felt her hand stroke my erection, bringing a drop of pre-cum to the surface, she wiped the tip of my dick to feel the slickness of the liquid. She chuckled a little as she moved closer to me.

"You tasted my breasts, may I taste your dick?" she asked, I nodded quickly my hormones taking control of the will of my body.

She moved off of the bed and crawled back up between my open legs. She crouched down and moved her hair so that it was only on the left side of her face. She looked down at my member as I'm sure fear came over her just as it would me if I was in her position. She closed her eyes and slightly opened her mouth before pressing the tip to her lips. It felt good to feel something more than just myself touching that tip. She took a deep breath and took me in to her mouth, her tongue exploring my shaft as much as possible and her hands on my thighs so she wouldn't take too much in.

It was hot to watch this young woman please me in this way and I only hoped that I could do the same for her as well. I loved the feeling of the air leaving her nose and hitting along my wet shaft, this was something that no fantasy could have ever done to me.

She pulled away from me, a string of saliva still connecting us.

"Why'd you stop?"

"I still want you to pop my cherry." she said wiping her mouth.

She was right, if I came then I would never have it in me to have sex with her tonight and if not tonight then when?

She stood up at the foot of the bed and peeled down her wet panties over the curve of those hips and down her smooth thighs before letting go and letting them fall to the floor. She stood there letting me take her in, a nice trimmed line of pubic hair leading between her thighs. She walked back up and laid next to me.

I kneeled at the between her legs and I ran my hands over her body from face, to shoulders, arms, hips, thighs, calves and her sock covered ankles. I ran them up the front of her body so that I could feel her stomach and breasts as well. She smiled and closed her eyes just letting me get beyond my curiosity of the female body, as my hands came back down her stomach I knew I had to feel those reddened lips.

They felt so soft to me and the hair on the palm of my hand kind of tickled. I moved my finger tip lightly between those hair lined lips and felt the moisture that was building up from our kissing and dry humping. I lightly felt for her vaginal opening and found something with some elasticity.

"No," she said, "not with your fingers, with your dick."

I pulled my hand back knowing what I found, and my cock seemed to throb with excitement at the chance of really taking this girl's cherry. I moved away down her body and rolled over to lay next to her.

"How do we do this?" I asked.

"Well, I thought they taught you this in school."

I laughed, "I know how to have sex, but just how do you want it?"

"I want you on top."

I got up on top of her and looked down between our bodies hoping to see if I could aim my hard cock into her opening. I kept moving my hips around but I had no luck. She moved her hand down between us and took my cock in her hand and pointed it at her moist opening. I pushed with my hips feeling the skin that has protected her opening till this very moment. I kept going adding more pressure as she closed her eyes and groaned feeling this pain.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I kept trying to break her maidenhead.

"Yes, don't stop."

I didn't stop and soon I felt the break and found myself surrounded by the warmth of her sex. A final gasp of pain escaped her as she became a woman she moaned in what sounded like agony but it soon turned into pleasure. She wrapped her arms around my back as I moved in and out of her. I loved feeling her tight muscles sliding along my smooth shaft just as much as I loved looking down at her face as she moaned. Her chest rose and fell with each deep breath as we made love in that bed.

"Oh God," she quickly moaned as she began to writhe around on the bed.

Her fingers dug into my back as her hips rose off the bed thrusting against me just as she did earlier with her pants on. The wetness from her pussy dripping out and onto my balls. Her vaginal muscles clenching and relaxing around my member as it slid in and out of her. Soon she began to relax a bit and our flow was as it was before this orgasm.

I soon felt that familiar feeling of cum just about ready to shoot from me as my cock swelled inside her. I felt the quick need to announce it but as I did, it was too late. I felt spurts leave me and enter her moist pink pussy. my arms gave out under me and I slowly lowered myself to her quickly rising chest.

My wet soft cock fell out of her and seemed to cool. We kissed each other deeply for a long time as our lust dripped from her and onto the sheet bellow.

"Let's go to bed," she said.

I got up out of the bed and looked between her legs at her matted down pubic hair and felt really accomplished about what I've done that night and flicked the switch before joining her in the bed for a well deserved sleep.

12