Meeting Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 'dancing' we were doing allowed us to take turns at watching Mar and Larry, and we hadn't been at it for very long before they were in a torrid embrace. As I watched, I kept Holly informed of their progress. She tried to do the same for me, but as things got more heated on the couch, the less detail I got from Holly. That didn't matter, because she was rapidly becoming overheated herself. Larry hadn't been exaggerating when he told Mar that watching made Holly horny as hell.

As we watched, they did some serious smooching and caressing each other for a short while. As I watched, Larry slowly unbuttoned Mar's blouse far enough so that he could slip his hand inside to fondle her bra encased tits. When I turned Holly back so that she could peek, Mar had undone the bra and opened the blouse fully. Larry was fingering her swollen nipples and Mar had a look of absolute pleasure on her face. Holly gasped and shivered a bit. I figured it was time to take advantage of her arousal, and I stepped back from her as she stared, and peeled her sweater off over her head. Without stopping, I slipped her bra straps off her shoulders and pulled the cups away from her breasts. Her nipples were fully erect and were so red they seemed to glow. My fingers were drawn to them.

"What are they doing now?" I asked. No answer. Holly simply continued to grind her pubis against my erection and breathe heavily. "Holly?"

I swung Holly around just in time to see Mar descend on Larry's cock and take several inches of it in her mouth, I spun Holly so we both could see my wife suck her husband's hard cock. The effect on Holly was instantaneous. She shook violently and muttered, "Oh fuck!" as she had a minor ogasm standing there with me pulling on her nipples. She immediately started to teeter, and I grabbed her and pulled her to the couch.

Mar looked up to see what the commotion was, then, seeing us together on the couch, went back to blowing Larry, while Holly watched on. I, too, found it difficult to look away from my wife, her lips wrapped around that thick cock. It appeared that Larry was being transported to another world, and I knew exactly what he was feeling. Mar was a first class cocksucker.

My dick was as hard as it had ever been, and I needed to do something about it. Holly was sprawled on the couch, her legs spread and with a wet stain on the crotch of her dressy slacks. She looked at me as I pulled her hand away from her pussy, and quickly loosened the button at the waist. When she understood what I was planning, she helped by lifting her hips and I quickly removed her slacks and panties together. Her sparse dark pubic hair was matted and wet and her large inner labia were a deep purple colour, swollen with blood.

As I removed my own clothing, I turned to see that Mar was now naked, except for her blouse and bra, and had pulled Larry's pants down to his ankles. Apparently, they weren't going to take the time to undress completely. This was all they had time for. Mar knelt on the couch and threw her leg over Larry, and without any delay, lowered herself onto him. There was no hesitation as he penetrated her completely, and the air went out of Mar's lungs with a whoosh.

This scene earned a loud "Oh, God!" from Holly, and I turned back to see her masturbating furiously.

"Oh no you don't!" I hissed at her, and grabbed her hand. "Here's what you're gonna get", and I took my erection in my hand, and waved it at her.

"Well, give it to me then," she moaned and spread her legs. "Fuck me."

And fuck her I did. She opened herself with her fingers and with her other hand, rubbed the head of my cock up and down her labia to get it wet, then guided me home, and I sank into her hot and willing cunt in a single stroke. Holly was like a woman possessed. She bucked and moaned and scratched my back as I pounded the shit out of her. She was loving it.

"Oh God! Give it to...Give it to me, you bastard!. FUCK ME! Fuck my hot cunt! Oh, noooo! Keep fucking ... Ahh! Keep fucking me."

She turned her head to watch Mar bouncing up and down on Larry's cock. "Larry! LARRY! Do you see this... Look, Larry..."

Larry glanced our way and smiled. "Larry, he's fucking me. Do you like that Larry? Do you? He's fucking... Ahhh!...your pussy Larry. Oooo! God damn it! Don's fucking me so...good. Come on, Don, give it to me."

Larry's grin widened and he shot back. "Isn't she a great fuck, Don? Fuck her good!" He looked up a Mar, who had her head tipped back and her eyes closed. "You hear that Marilyn? Your hubby's doin' a good job on Holly. Do you think she's getting it better than you? Huh?

Mar just smiled a dreamy smile, "Oh God, I don't know... don't know if it could be any better than this. My pussy is so full of cock. Don't stop...fucking me. Please don't stop. Oh Jesus! I'm gonna come! Fuck meeee!"

Holly and I stopped humping and watched as Mar threw her head back and came hard. Larry grunted and blew his load deep in Mar's pussy seconds later.

Holly and I turned to look at each other, and I grinned at her. "You're next." and I started hammering at her again.

I don't know how long we fucked. We worked at it in the missionary position for a while longer, then she got on top and rode me, Finally, I bent her over the arm of the couch and gave it to her from behind. She'd had several orgasms, but the last one was a doozie. She came, yelling and screaming about how she needed my come as I poured it deep into her hot snatch. I thought I'd never catch my breath.

We sat together on the couch panting as Larry and Mar laughed and gave us a round of applause.

Drinks at dinner and several glasses of wine had my bladder ready to be drained, so I excused myself from Holly and went to piss. My pubic hair was matted an wet with Holly's rather copious secretions so I took a minute to clean myself up a bit with a damp facecloth.

As I emerged from the bathroom, Mar was waiting and pulled me aside and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard. "Are you having fun, Sweetheart? Hmm?"

"Sure am. How about you, as if I didn't already know?"

Mar smiled as she kissed me again. "I think I'm gonna get fucked pretty thoroughly tonight, if the first time is any indication. Are you going to fuck me later when my pussy's full of Larry's come? Won't that be nasty?"

The thought caused a significant amount of blood to leave my brain, bringing back the erection that had softened after my hot fuck with Holly, and all I could do is groan. "Fuck, yeah"

Mar pulled me tight to her, and looked at me seriously. "Don," she whispered, "do you mind if Larry and I... well... have anal sex tonight? It might not even come up, but if you do care, I won't do it."

I thought about it briefly. We never were successful at it when we tried years ago, and we had discussed it a week ago, but hadn't followed through. In essence, Mar was still a virgin when it came to anal. Was it important that I be her first? I wanted her to enjoy this weekend to the hilt.

"You know what, Mar. If it does come up, I want you to go for it. Do you know why? Larry's an old hand at it and will make it good for you. Then you'll know all the tricks to make it good for us. If we wait and do it the first time ourselves, maybe we'll just end up hurting you again like it did way back when."

She hugged me. "That's pretty good logic, husband. And who's to say that Holly isn't waiting to give you a try. Larry did say that she enjoys it."

Mar turned toward the couch and Larry, then turned back, "I love you." she said softly.

I rejoined Holly on the couch, and the four of us had another glass of wine. We all chatted and petted and smooched with our partners. After a bit, I noticed that Mar was stroking Larry, and he was starting to become erect. I glanced at Holly and, as before, her eyes were glued to Mar's hand on Larry's semi hard dick.

"We're going to use the bedroom, guys. This couch isn't all that comfortable." Mar announced, "If you wanna watch, feel free..." She winked at Holly.

She and I stayed and talked a bit more and I learned what was behind Holly's voyeuristic tendencies. While she blushed a bit at first , it didn't take long before she told me her story. It seemed that when she was thirteen or so, her older sister, who was seventeen, would bring her boyfriend home after their dates. After their parents were in bed, sister and beau would make out on the couch. Holly discovered this accidentally, but soon made it a habit to watch them from the darkened staircase. When it first started, she didn't see much other than kissing, but that was enough to stir her young imagination. After watching them, she had an unfamiliar itch between her legs, and in no time at all, discovered masturbation. As the sister's relationship with her boyfriend developed, so did Holly's interest in watching then make out. The turning point was the night, several weeks later, when he succeeded in getting her half naked and climbed between her raised legs. When they both groaned quietly and the sisters legs went rigid, Holly climaxed without touching herself. Since then, any visual hint of sex between people, regardless of whether she knew them or not, made her oh so hot

Her story certainly had an effect on me, and Holly noticed. "Mmmm, that looks nice." She looked toward the bedroom. "Marilyn was right, these couches are no hell. Come on..." She held out her hand and pulled me to the big king sized bed.

We stretched out together and kissed as Holly's small hand stroked up and down my pole. "Oh yeah.... feels as nice as it looks."

She slid down the bed until she faced my throbbing erection, then grasped it again, and squeezed it. A droplet of clear fluid appeared at the tip, and she didn't hesitate to lick it off. "Yum," she whispered, "can I have more?"

I'm sure I looked like a drooling idiot as I nodded my head. She opened wide and took several inches of my erect manhood in her mouth before she sealed her lips tight to my hard flesh, and sucked. I watched my cock disappear again and again, my mouth agape, as she gave me a blowjob that rivaled one of Mar's.

Too soon, she lifted off me and said, "I want to taste your cream, but I need that lovely tool back in me first."

She put her hands behind her knees and pulled her thighs up and apart. Her outer lips were plump and red, while the inner labia were spread outward like the petals of a flower, just waiting to be pollinated. Her sparse pubic hair was matted and crusted with the remnants of our last coupling, but that didn't slow me as I slid into her wet puss easily, right up to the balls. We both groaned from the pleasure of first penetration.

"Oh yeah! That feels so fucking good, doesn't it. You're so hard.... Give it to me!

Compared to our earlier coupling, this was a slow and sensual romp. We rolled around on the big bed, lazily enjoying each other.

"I love the way you screw me,'' Holly moaned, "I wish we could go forever."

Me, too, but I don't know if I'm gonna last much longer. Your pussy is so hot."

"Just a bit longer, stud. I'm on the verge. Try and hold off a bit longer. Remember, I want you to come in my mouth.

Shit! Like telling me that is going to help me hold off.

At that instant, there was a cry of pain from the other room, followed by Mar, cursing. "Damn it, damn it, damn it!"

I jumped up, almost automatically, as if to protect my wife, and hurried to the other room. Holly was right behind me.

Mar lay on the bed, looking angry, and Larry sat beside her, stroking her face. They turned toward us as Holly followed me into the room.

I quickly asked, " Are you OK?. Is something wrong?"

Mar blushed. "I'm OK." she paused, "But everything is not OK."

"We wanted to..." Larry started.

"You mean I wanted to, don't you?" interjected Mar.

"We both did. You just happened to bring it up first"

I looked at him, then at her. "What the hell are you talking about?"

They both started talking again. Finally Mar won out. "I wanted to try anal. So we got all lubed up," she held up a bottle of lubricant, "but I just can't relax. It hurt so much..."

Holly spoke up. "You have to relax, Marilyn. It just won't work otherwise."

Mar sniveled a bit. "I tried, I really tried. But as soon as he touched me there , I tensed up. Finally, I told him to go ahead and try to push it in. That's when it hurt."

Larry caressed Mar. "Look, it's not the end of the world. Let's just forget about it, OK?"

Holly looked at me, "You know what you've gotta do. Take her out one night. Wine her and dine her. Get her good and drunk, and then take her home and put it in her ass. That's how it happened to us the first time. Once you know how good it feels, it's a piece of cake."

Larry nodded his agreement.

Mar pouted a bit. "I was really looking forward to it." she paused and sighed. " As you said, some other time."

Holly and I returned to the other room. By now, my erection had wilted, and Holly made sure that I got hard quickly, using her talented mouth to bring me back to full stand.

"Now, where were we?" She posed.

"I think you were saying something about wanting to come in your mouth."

She snickered. "Typical guy! I think the deal was, I was gonna come first, then I'd suck you off."

Holly pushed me back and rolled over on top me, and reached between her legs to guide my erection into her still wet opening. "Jesus! I'll never get tired of that, when your cock first opens me up. There isn't anything comparable. It feels so good."


She rocked back and forth, grinding her pubis against the base of my erection. It didn't take her long to get really worked up again, and ten minutes after she climbed on, she was coming like crazy. AND, I was still hard and waiting to be finished off.

As soon as she caught her breath, she leaned forward and kissed me hard. "Thank you, Don. That was good. Very good." She settled back and ground herself against me. "Hmmm, still hard? I didn't think you came, but then I was so involved in my own orgasm that a bomb could have gone off beside me."

She moved down the bed and sat on her haunches smiling at me. "Now what did I say earlier?" She teased. "Hmmm. I told you before that I want to taste your come. I really meant that. I don't do that all the time for Larry, but I want to do it tonight. Come in my mouth, please?" Her big dark eyes shone with desire. How could I say no?

As you might expect, it didn't take Holly long to induce a mind blowing orgasm for me. She sucked my cock until I was trembling with need, then stroked it lightly as she held the tip between her lips. I could feel it in my gut, deep down, and it rapidly gathered steam until the first bolt of thick, hot fluid spurted into her mouth, followed by several more pulses. She licked and stroked until she was sure she'd gotten the last drop of come I had to offer.

I took her in my arms and kissed her firmly. "Thank you, Holly. You are such a sweetheart... not to mention an great cocksucker That was incredible."

She murmured her own words of affection as we lay together. We were both worn out by the evening's activities, and ready to call it a night. I pulled the bedding over us and she nestled against me as we drifted off.

When I awoke in the morning, I had to piss badly. I didn't want to disturb Holly, who was stretched out on her stomach on the other side of the huge bed, still sound asleep, so I quietly made my way to the bathroom and took care of my full bladder, then quietly slipped back into the bed. It was still rather early, so I thought I'd close my eyes and perhaps get a little more rest. I laid back and was just settling in when I hear a soft moan from the other room. Another moan made my cock twitch. It was Mar, of course, and she and Larry were at it already. As I listened, the moaning continued, and after a short while, I could hear the rhythmic squeaking of bed springs. They were fucking.

The sound of their coupling reached a muted crescendo, then all was quiet. I smiled to myself and gave my erection a squeeze. Mar hadn't been exaggerating when she said she was going be well fucked this weekend. I closed my eyes and relaxed again.

"Don," the voice whispered. "Sweetheart? Wake up, honey." Had I drifted off, and was dreaming. A light kiss on my lips confirmed that I wasn't asleep. I opened my eyes to face my beautiful bride.

"Hi, lover. Are you awake?" She said softly. "I have a present for you."

"Huh?" I was still a bit fuzzy. "What is it?"

She grasped my hand and brought it to her pussy.

"This." She whispered and spread her legs allowing me to feel her slippery cunt.

"I seem to recall you saying something about wanting to make love to me when I was full of Larry's come. Larry told me you guys call this 'sloppy seconds'."

I was wide awake in an instant, and looked more closely at Mar. She was covered with a sheen of perspiration, and had that 'just fucked' glow.

"We just finished a few minutes ago. I want to fuck YOU now."

She had been holding her hand against her opening to keep Larry's semen trapped inside, and as she straddled me, she drew her and away and settled onto my steel-hard dick. The feeling of slipping into her silky, hot cunt was indescribable. There was very little resistance, until she clenched her PC muscle and massaged me erotically.

"Oh, God, Don, Your cock feels so good in me. It's been fun with Larry, but you feel, I don't know, you feel perfect in there."

"It's better than perfect, lover, I can't tell you how good your pussy feels. It's never felt like this before." I moaned. "I'm not gonna last long." She rode me as I slammed into her again and again.

"Come in me, baby! Fill my.... pussy! Give it to me. Give it..." Mar was almost shouting

We climaxed together, not something we always managed to do, then collapsed in a heap.

When we came to our senses, Holly had moved across the bed to snuggle up beside Mar.

"Wow!. You guys are hot together. That looked like a lot of fun." she paused. "What did you say Larry called it? Sloppy seconds? That's funny.... but it sure seemed to turn you on." she said to me. "Maybe later you could help me return the favour?"

Mar spoke up and smiled. "I'm sure he'd love to."

The hotel's check-out time was noon, so when Larry suggested a dip in the pool, we all agreed, and got cleaned up well enough to be presentable and wandered down to the pool. It was early enough that there were no rug rats in the pool and we spent an hour and a bit splashing around. Larry and I halfheartedly swam laps, but that didn't last long and we took up teasing and splashing the ladies, sending them into fits of giggling.

Once we were thoroughly worn out again, we headed back to the room, and cleaned up and packed our little bag. We waited for Holly and Larry to check out,and then headed towards our home. It was past noon, and since we'd had nothing for breakfast except for coffee, we were all starving, so we stopped at a small restaurant we liked, on the way and had lunch. As we did the night before, we sat together with our weekend partners, rather than our spouses and made small talk.

It was mid afternoon by the time we got home and settled in. We sat out on the deck for a while, enjoying the summer warmth. It wasn't excessively hot out, and there weren't many mosquitoes about. We talked about kids, and work and many of the routine things that we seemed to have in common, until inevitably, the talk turned to sex. I don't recall who started it, but very soon, Mar and Holly were discussing anal sex again. Mar wanted to know what it felt like and wondered out loud if she and Larry should try it again.

"What the hell!" she burbled, and held out her hand for Larry.

I looked at Holly and she shrugged her shoulders, then smiled. "Twist my arm."