Meeting In Spain For The First Time Ch. 06

Story Info
They carry onto the end of the second day.
2.6k words
3.67
6.5k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last part of this story i have managed to write so far. Please send some feedback and i will hopefully manage at some point to finish all 7 days!!

Thanks

.................................................

I lean over slowly kissing the line of your spine from the top of your ass up to the nape of your neck, hearing your soft moans as I do.

Moving around I pick up the massage glove, just a mitt with a soft side and a rough side. I slide it over my hand and slowly move the rough side across your skin gently, moving in wide circles across your back. Gently re newing your skin with the glove across your entire back, then down across the backs of your legs.

Your soft moans gently rising and falling with the gently music playing in the background. Moving ever so gently and slowly from your legs to your ass, moving across each cheek, murmuring to you how wonderful you look.....how gorgeous you are.

I turn the massage glove around, moving a little quicker as I use the soft side just to warm your skin up. Working again down across your back, the backs of your legs and that gorgeous ass. Putting the glove on the side table you turn to sneak an arm around my neck, drawing me down to those soft sweet lips. Kissing slowly, softly, lips meeting parting slowly letting our tongues meet gently, exploring slowly with each meeting of our lips.

Leaning back you grin up at me, 'I need to finish honey' I grin back noticing the glint in your eyes telling me exactly what you're thinking. Your hand slips to the prominent bulge in my boxers, squeezing tightly. 'Only if these come off' you reply, 'otherwise I'm just going to....' raising your eyebrows at the last.

Grinning I step back out of reach, watching as you roll onto your side, a hand slipping down finger tips teasing through your bush slowly. Peeling off my boxers I stand in front of you naked, your finger tracing the lips of your pussy gently as your eyes run over me. 'Better' you grin, rolling onto your front again.

As I move towards the bed you roll again, lifting your fingers to my lips, letting me taste your honey from them. 'So so sweet' I murmur.

I pick up the bottle of oil and kneel astride your back. I pour a line of oil down your spine and slowly start working in long firm strokes from the top of your ass up your back with the ball of my hand. Gradually working those muscles free your moans soft as you tell me how good it feels. I can't help but notice my balls and cock brushing against your back, eliciting little gasps from you as it does.

Long slow strokes, adding more oil as I need it until I feel you totally relaxed, the skin of your back glistening in the soft shimmering candle light. Moving up your body I start to work on your shoulders. Easing your hair forward to give me full access. Fingers on each side of your shoulders, my thumb working firmly across them in circles. Hands lifting slowly, freeing them completely.

Again covering your skin in the scented warm oil, the scent of rose and lavender relaxing and invigorating at the same time.

Turning I move down your body, working down the backs of your legs. Fingers on one side of your thighs, thumbs on the other. Drawing down your legs in long strokes using more of the oil, sliding so easily across your smooth skin. Feeling the muscles relaxing under my fingers. Working across your calves, my cock and balls brushing against your back and ass as I do.

Moving back I run my hands over your ass. Covering it liberally in oil before using my fingers firmly, rubbing the oil in squeezing the cheeks tightly, working in tight little circles. Massaging each side thoroughly.

Leaning up I run my eyes over. 'God baby you look like a goddess' turning you lay on your back under me. 'Finish off then' you say, that little wicked smile on your face.

I pour the oil across your stomach, rubbing it in firmly taking my time. Moving up to pour the oil between those stunningly beautiful breasts. Watching as you nibble on your bottom lip, moaning as my fingers work the oil into those breasts moving in circles, never quite getting to your nipples but noticing how achingly hard they are.

Sliding down your body I work across your legs, sliding higher and higher slowly. Parting your legs you offer them totally to me and let me see you glistening wet, the scent of your pussy filling the air joining perfectly with the oil.

I slide all the way up to the tops of your thighs, fingers trailing through your bush. Your entire body apart from your face and feet now glowing in the candle light from the oil. Moving to the foot of the bed I take each foot in turn, squeezing, judging the pressure to use from the look on your face as I massage them as well. Your moans now turning into groans, and I can see you getting wetter and wetter.

I put the oil on the side board and you pull me down on top of you kissing me so hungrily, tongues darting between each other's lips, battling.

Easing you back I sit up, drawing you up to sit in front of me. Legs either side of each other. @now we finish the massage' I whisper.

Drawing my fingers down from your face, tracing down between your breasts then circling round each one. Fingers working in long slow circles as you lean back, arms behind you offering those breasts to me. Moving closer and closer until I brush your nipples with my fingers hearing you pant my name. Eyes locked on yours all the while.

Gently teasing those nipples, pinching them, rolling them between my fingers before sliding one hand down. You lean forward again, caressing my chest. My hand slips down past your belly button, easing down to run my middle finger between those pussy lips, pressing firmly between the outer lips. Hearing your gasp, feeling your hand slip lower.

Your hand stops and you pick up the oil, covering your hand as my finger eases between those wet inner lips of you, sliding into your pussy so easily. You move your hand down, covered in oil to wrap your fingers gently around my hard cock. Stroking along me slowly hearing my gasps as you do.

Slowly your fingers twist and turn around me, drawing my foreskin right back as I ease a second finger into you, my thumb flicking across your hard clit making you gasp my name and shiver as I do.

Knowing you can't hold out to long I gently ease a third finger into you. Starting to move them harder and faster in and out of you, feeling you dripping wet, covering my hand in those sweet juices. You fingers working harder and faster along my cock, feeling it throbbing and pulsing in your hands, both of us now starting to shake and shudder from head to toe.

Hearing my gasps starting to catch your hand slips down teasing my balls, my fingers working deeper into you. Eyes locked on each other, so much desire, need, fire between us showing in them, you lean back again, abandoning yourself to my fingers, pussy squeezing so tightly around them.

Your juices now covering your pussy, my fingers, running down over your asshole as well. Using my other hand I gently run my finger through those juices and slowly tease your asshole. Telling from the way you jump slightly head tipping back crying out that you are right on the edge of cumming. Twisting and turning my fingers deep inside you rubbing right over your g-spot over and over as I ease my finger into your tight ass. Feeling you starting to buck, loosing yourself in the pleasure. Easing my fingers from that ass, concentrating on moving my fingers in your pussy deeper and faster, driving them into you. Reaching forward you grab my hand holding my fingers so deep inside you as you cum gasping, barely able to speak moaning my name as you cum so hard. Entire body shuddering from the pleasure. Juices pouring from your pussy.

Slowly you come back down, easing my fingers from you. Lifting my hand to your lips you slowly lick and suck my fingers dry. Pushing me back onto the bed you move down my body. Taking my cock in your hand you slowly roll your tongue across the glistening tip of my cock. Feeling me buck up towards your lips, gasping your name. Swirling your tongue around the tip, taking up the dripping pre cum from me, savoring the taste, your eyes constantly flicking up to mine, my hands grabbing the bed sheets to try and keep some control. Your fingers teasing that area between my legs almost driving me totally mad with the intense pleasure you are giving me

You lean back, standing on the bed, your body looking so good covered in that oil, the light from the candles highlighting just how beautiful you are. 'Baby you look like a goddess' I moan.

Smiling you step up my body. Slowly you drop down above my cock. Reaching down to wrap your fingers tight around it. Holding it, guiding it as you slide your hot tight pussy down onto my cock. My hips arching up to meet you. Stopping with just the tip inside you, rolling your hips in a circle, teasing me.

Sliding all the way down onto me, slowly circling those hips staying all the way down with my cock buried in your puss, squeezing around it so tightly. You start riding me slowly working those hips up and down, almost leaving my hard cock before moving back down onto it slowly, engulfing me totally.

Both of us shaking, struggling to hold back. Your hand reaching down, rubbing firmly over your swollen clit, riding me harder, faster, leaning forward those breasts brushing against my chest.....feeling my cock swelling inside you, muscles tensing as I lose myself in you.....

Cock exploding over and over so deep inside your pussy, crying out again and again, your name echoing around the name as my hot cum fills your pussy. Hearing you gasping, shaking as my cum fills you, feeling you tightening so much around me cumming again with me. Both of us lost in pleasure, filling our minds over and over, you collapsing down on top of me, my arms so tight around you.

Slowly we get our breath back, caressing each other lightly, staying locked together my cock in that perfect pussy. Kissing me softly you whisper it's my turn for a massage.

Slowly you slip off of my cock, and I turn onto my stomach under you. You use the glove across my back, hard side then the soft side before working the oil into my skin all across my back and shoulders. As you move you keep pressing your breasts tightly against me.

Moving down you work across my legs, breasts tight against my ass. Then moving to my ass, firmly massaging the oil into my skin.

Putting the oil to one side you shift around behind me. Next I feel you pressing your breasts newly covered in more oil against my back, nipples feeling like stones against me. Slowly you slide those breasts up and down my back using them to rub yet more oil over me.

Turning me over you again cover your breasts in oil, eyes on mine as you pour it over your skin. Leaning down you rub those breasts firmly up and down my chest then moving down, repeating this across my legs, watching as my cock hardens quickly my moans getting louder and louder.

Sliding up you cover your breasts again in oil, before pressing them down on either side of my cock. Squeezing them tightly around me, slowly moving up and down along the swollen shaft, reaching under to play with my balls at the same time, fingers also teasing the gap between the tops of my thighs.

Pushing your breasts tighter together, stroking them along my cock harder and faster, covering me in oil, skin glistening all over. Leaning back you move up kissing me hard, escaping my arms saying 'My turn to finish the massage'

You lay between my legs, fingers wrapped tight around my pulsing cock, your other hand squeezing, cupping my heavy balls gently. Stroking hard and fast from base to just under the head of my cock. Hearing me gasping your name, hips working with you. Stopping you take my shaft between both of your hands, rolling it between them blowing firmly over the dripping wet tip, shaft still covered in oil, my cum and yours all mixed together making so slick and easy. Grabbing my cock tight you stroke it so hard and fast, eyes locked on mine telling me to cum for you.....crying out your name, body quivering in pleasure, my cock swelling slightly as the slit in the top opens, my thick white cum bursting from it, spraying up over my stomach and chest........covering your fingers......crying out your name over and over.

Slowly with a huge grin on your face you slip the tip of my cock into your mouth, sucking firmly, taking the last few drops of my cum from me. You then slowly lick your fingers clean, before starting to work up my body with your tongue, following those sticky white trails you have left over me taking it all.

'Mmmmm massage and pre dinner taster' you sigh in my ear as you lay beside me on the bed. Turning I kiss you firmly, tasting my cum from those lips.

'I'm going to go get ready for dinner' you murmur easing away from me. Opening the door it's almost totally dark in the flat as the sun has set in the time we have spent in the room. You slip into the bathroom and I can hear you cleaning up etc.

I lay out dinner naked, putting out the food and drink for us.

I then head into the bedroom, grabbing a pair of tight'ish shorts with no underwear and a t-shirt as it's turned a little cooler.

I wait out on the balcony, naked luxuriating in the feeling of the fresh air against all my skin. I hear you go into the bedroom then head into the bathroom, getting washed etc.

When I come out dressed I find you standing at the table, a full glass in your hand held out to me. You look utterly breath taking, higher pulled up in a loose arrangement revealing that wonderful neck. Dressed in just one of my shirts, though I can see a hint of some black panties underneath though they do look very small indeed.

You pass me the drink and we sit at the table eating dinner slowly, chatting away as we eat, eyes caressing each other, feet playing with each other under the table.

Looking at the clock it's already 22:00 so we decide against going out once we have finished dinner.

After finishing dinner, we leave the dished and curl up on the sofa together watching some film we find on the TV. Constantly distracting each other with little teasing brushes of our hands across our bodies, or moving to kiss each other so slowly, lingering against each other lips, making out like a couple of teenagers.