All Comments on 'Meeting in the Mall'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
aslan72aslan72almost 14 years ago

Great Story!! I'd love to see you take this futher!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good writing!

Nothing beats a well constructed story and good use of the English language. Top marks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good not great story

I also wish you'd take any of your stories further than a single rushed sexual encounter tacked on the end.

Your use of the language is usually better than most, yet, it suffers this time from that bane of (you're - your) mixed up homophones. They're like turds on a salad plate - most unpleasant, but, there they are with all their unwelcome stench. If you were a typical trash contributor, I'd simply ignore all your stuff, but you can imagine a good story and your style is pretty good. Pull your socks up and keep improving. I know you're capable of better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you just cannot beat

taking an older woman as a lover or wife and getting her pregnant......older women have so much experience and are willing to teach a young stud how to please her and take his time....go for it...you will never get better sex ever....

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Very tender. Never mind the loser that thought he was your highschool english teacher. He's got issues not you. Keep'em comin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous