Meeting in the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked into her eyes and said, "Kiss me while I come," and he lowered his lips to hers. She thrust her tongue into his mouth. His back arched and his head lifted, and breaking from the kiss he gave a cry like a wild animal, and she felt him spurt into her.

"Oh God no, don't make me...don't make me..." Anne begged, fearful of having a second orgasm that she instinctively knew would be agonising, but Clark did make her. Her orgasm swept over her, and even while begging him to stop her legs wound round him holding him to her. As he emptied himself into her Clark's hands were under buttocks as they struggled together for ever deeper penetration.

At the height of his orgasm Clark moaned as he pumped his sperm into her. "I could fuck you for ever," he cried out, but his ejaculations came to an end.

He was finished but Anne continued to thrust against him her pleas now changing, "Don't stop...don't stop...I'm still...oh Clark I love you so much...don't stop..."

When it was over he stayed in her a little longer and then withdrew his penis from her. He gave a deep sigh of contentment and lay beside her for a while.

It was then that for Anne the unbelievable happened. He kissed her mouth, then raised himself to his knees and kissed each of her breasts in turn. Finally he kissed her genitals, and she moved her hips to push against his lips.

The thought of him licking her there while it was still dripping with his semen almost drove her mad, and she came immediately, crying his name until the spasms passed. She felt much loved and dearly cherished.

They lay side by side in silence for a while and then softly she said, "Why are you such a wonderful lover?"

"Because I love you," Clark answered, and fell asleep. To her sleeping lover Anne said, "And I love you my darling, sleep well," and then she closed her eyes.

* * * * * * * *

That first afternoon and night as lovers left Anne and Clark in no doubt about the future; Clark would come to stay.

Anne remained dubious about their long term future, telling herself that she would enjoy what she could of Clark. Her main doubt was the wide age disparity and she did raise this with Clark. He pointed out that there was an even greater age disparity between his father and his current wife.

He went on the point out that many young men these days are seeking older women, not only as temporary sex partners, but for a long term relationship and even marriage.

While discussing this Clark said he thought the reason for this was in part because older women are more giving in a sexual relationship, and such is the current situation in many families children don't get the maternal affection they once received.

"If," Clark added, "the cynics say that these young guys seeking older women are really looking for the maternal love they had missed, so what?" He called it a "Double header" and explained, "You get a mother figure and a great lover all in one."

Some weeks after they became lovers their relationship faced its first great test. Anne was shocked to find she was pregnant. As they lay in bed she explained to Clark, "Darling, I didn't think I could still get pregnant, not at my age."

Wondering whether Clark would take this opportunity to leave her she told him that the doctor had told her she could easily get an abortion on the grounds of her age. It was Clark's turn to be shocked.

"You wouldn't, would you, not that?" he asked anxiously.

"I thought you might want me to have an abortion, after all, you're very young to be a father."

"But if you have an abortion now you might never get pregnant again."

Anne was baffled, "You...you don't mind...you want me to be pregnant?"

"Of course I do," Clark replied, "but only if you think it's safe for you." Anne smiled and said, "Darling a lot of women are delaying having children these days, some of them as old as me and I'm perfectly healthy, and as long as you're happy about it then we go ahead."

"Yes, we go ahead," Clark said, "as long as you're sure."

"I'm very sure my love," a relieved Anne replied.

She began to stroke Clark's body working her way down to his penis which was already erect and stroking it she said seductively, "I think I deserve a reward."

"What?" Clark asked.

"I think you should come in my mouth tonight." With that she moved down to his penis and took its head into her mouth, and still stroking it she began to suck and lick.

Clark had been surprised to discover that Anne considered fellation a special treat for herself, although he suspected it was partly because afterwards he gave her cunnilingus.

As she sucked and stroked along his length he felt his orgasm approaching. He put his hands behind her head, holding her to him, and started to jerk his penis. As he shot jolt after jolt of his semen into her mouth he cried out, "I love you Anne...I love you..."

When he finished he kissed her, tasting his cum in her mouth.

"My turn?" Anne aid demurely, and without waiting for a reply she lay back and parted her legs. Clark knelt between her thighs....

* * * * * * * *

Anne gave birth to a daughter. Now, eight years after they became lovers Anne and Clark are still together, and Clark attributes his considerable success in his studies to the contended sex and family life he has with Anne.

Anne does not often wear Brazen Micro, reserving it for special times when they play games of seduction. Brazen Micro has been long gone from the shop window, but every time Anne and Clark go shopping in the mall they never fail to stop and look in the swimwear window, and remember.

12