Meeting Jessie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had slipped the long rubber toy into Jessie's pussy and moved over to position her long legs and empty pussy in front of her older lover. Sarah pushed and pulled the long cock making Jessie squirm and kept it up until she shuddered with another orgasm. Sarah moved a little closer and slipped the other end of the long toy deep into her body as Jessie seemed lost in pleasure for a couple of minutes.

Sharon moved over around to the side of the bed away from the camera and crawled up back into view for the watcher in her black mask and dangled her ample breast into Jessie's face. Jessie opened her eyes and used both hands to caress Sharon's breasts then took one large areola and nipple into her mouth to suckle it for the wife of her lover.

Sarah moved her hips to push the dildo in and out of the two women. Her and Jessie shared their love of deep penetration. Sarah's eyes were wide and the look on her face was intense. She wanted to wear out her lover and keep going strong. The pressure she was putting on their womanhood was amazing and Jessie came again in another orgasm holding Sharon's breast in her mouth as she got lost in the pleasure of it all once again.

Sharon sat up when Jessie released her. She could see that Jessie needed a short break to catch her breath. Sarah pulled the cock out of their pussies and set it on the bed next to her. Sharon tossed the dildo that she had used in Jessie's ass to Sarah and pointed to the towel and Sarah used it to clean up the toys. Jessie rolled over on her side. She lay still for a few minutes smiling and saying "Thank you" over and over.

Sharon smiled and Sarah and pointed to a spot on the bed. Sarah dropped the things in her hand and scrambled over on her hands and knees turning her backside to Sharon's rubber cock that hung from the strap on harness around her hips. Sharon remembering the request of the watcher played with her breasts for a few moments and looked into the camera in her black mask before she took hold of the rubber cock.

Once Sharon was satisfied that she had done what the watcher was requesting she moved to complete the request and slipped the cock in her harness into the flesh of young Sarah's tender pussy. Sarah mindful of the camera let her emotions be seen in her face and opened and closed her eyes as the camera captured the wincing suddenness of the entrance of the cock inside her with the pleasure of the fucking that Sharon quickly made a rhythm of pleasure.

Sharon hung on to Sarah's narrow hips as she slammed into her body with the strap on cock. She pulled her hips back and slammed in again steadily over and over again. Sarah let everyone know with her voice that what Sharon was doing worked for her pleasure.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" Sarah would say.

She reached behind her and held her hand up for Sharon to take. Sharon released Sarah's hips and pulled on her hand and arm. Sarah offered her other hand to Sharon who took it and pulled on both of Sarah's arms holding her torso up and out in front of her as she slammed the rubber cock into her body. Sarah tried to hold on but gradually the pain of the position was too much and Sharon let both arms go. Sarah folded her arms in front of her on the bed and buried her face into them. She kept her ass high in the air and bent her back hard pressing her tits into the mattress beneath her.

Sharon took advantage of this position for the camera and thrust her hips still fucking Sarah but moved both of her hands to her own breasts to make her play with them very visible to the watchers online.

Jessie had finally caught her breath and moved off of the bed for a moment. She picked up the long double end cock and got back on the bed behind Sharon. She put one end of the toy into her mouth and made a bid show of wetting it with her saliva for the camera as she played with her ample breasts.

Sarah finally was ready for another orgasm and let it shoot through her body. She pushed back into the cock of Sharon's harness and held as still as she could while her skin flushed at the same pace the feelings of orgasm ran its course in her body. Sharon slapped Sarah on the ass a few times and Sarah fell forward and the cock fell out of her pussy. She lay flat on her tummy for a few moments then Sharon fell forward as well.

Sharon pulled the black butt plug out of Sarah's ass and tossed it on the floor. She pushed the cheeks of Sarah's ass apart watching the gape close again into the familiar pucker of an asshole and reached out for the towel. She cleaned the lubrication and body fluids from the youngster and Sharon put her tongue into the rosebud of her ass. She licked around the pucker several times and Sarah moaned with pleasure.

Jessie moved behind Sharon on the bed and landed the slick end of the long double cock into Sharon's pussy. She moved it in and out slowly attempting to use it as a gauge to find the true depth of Sharon's womb. The online watchers must have been pleased.


Sharon's face showed her pleasure licking Sarah's ass and being playfully probed by Jessie. Sarah wanted some penetration in her ass and handed Sharon the long dildo which had been in Jessie's ass earlier. Sharon used it to replace her tongue and the lubrication which Sarah had remaining inside her from the butt plug was enough for Sharon to get a good steady movement fucking Sarah in the chute with her toy.

"Somebody is going to get off on this." Sharon said referring to the online watchers. She glanced at the computer and saw the two women on their camera were having some strap on fun of their own. The screen was too far away to see any typed text from the other watcher if they had remained with them. She made a mental note of checking on that later and returned her attention to fucking Sarah's ass with the toy.

Jessie was getting some of Sharon's attention with the long double end cock stuck inside her body and as she thrust the toy into Sharon Jessie used her fingers on her well used clit to arouse herself further. Sarah was first to have an orgasm this time. She had never had an anal orgasm before and the feelings were all new to her.

"Oh gawd. I didn't know." She cried out.

"Go with it girlfriend." Sharon encouraged and paddled Sarah's ass lightly while the orgasm wrecked her body with new feelings.

Sarah caught her breath and Sharon pulled the dildo out of the excited ass. Sharon tossed the dildo onto the floor next to the butt plug and wiped Sarah with the towel.

"Turn over." Sharon said.

Sarah flipped over and opened her knees wide. Sharon dipped her face into Sarah's pussy and began to lick and suck on her large vulva and small clit. Sarah closed her eyes and put both hands to work driving her fingers into the flesh of her breasts and pulling on her hard nipples as Sharon continued to indulge herself in the young flesh.

Jessie had picked up the pace on the dong in Sharon's ass and not long after Sarah had turned over Sharon moaned into the pussy around her mouth as the orgasm hit her body. She grabbed her breast with one hand and turned to the camera to let them watch her very real orgasm from the toy. Sarah took the opportunity to use three of her fingers on her own clit moving them around in a circle on the top of her open vulva.

Sharon saw what Sarah was doing and reached back to stop Jessie.

"Let's all turn to face the camera." Sharon said. Jessie moved on her butt over next to Sharon who sat next to Sarah. They all opened their knees exposing three pussies to the camera and made the fingers of one hand a blur over all three vulva at the same time.

The watchers must have enjoyed the view. The two women assumed the same position and the five of them masturbated together until they all had at least one orgasm. When Sharon was finished with her final orgasm for a while she got off of the bed and Sarah moved over next to Jessie as they continued masturbating for the camera.

Sharon checked the text from the other watcher and it showed that they had missed the opportunity to please. The text watcher apparently was gone. His remaining text complained that their response time to the requests unsatisfactory. Sharon understood that being away from the keyboard for as long as they were made it difficult to keep the interest of the watcher. She noted the transaction number just in case a refund was requested. She felt bad but oh so good from what they did on their own.

She didn't mind having one unsatisfied customer now and then. The vast majority of those she performed for loved it and most came back for more. One especially came back nearly every day. He was the lucky one who was going to get some personal attention but Sharon wanted to keep that a secret for the next couple of days.

She chatted with the women on their camera and they told her they would be back for another session if it was going to be another hot one like this. Sharon assured them that she would do what it took to please them. They left and their camera feed dropped. Sharon had a decision to make and wanted the input of her fellow performers.

"I can sign back on and do this again or we can take a break and do it some other time. What do you two think?" Sharon asked.

"I'll go for it or break. I'm up for either." Sarah said.

"I think it's getting too close to dinner time to continue now. We can try again later if there is time." Jessie said.

"Oh there will be time." Sharon said and logged off of the service.

The women played for a while after dinner and finally Sarah had to leave. As soon as Sarah left the house Sharon turned to Jessie.

"I need you to log on and start talking online with my husband." Sharon insisted.

"Alright, let's go." Jessie obliged.

They got on Jessie's computer and Sharon adjusted the camera to see both of then sitting in chairs in front of it. They were still naked from the day's activities and that fit into Sharon's plan exactly. Jessie signed on and Sly was waiting for her.

JessiePeaks: Hi lover what have you been doing today?

Slylover: I got home and fixed dinner and waited for you.

"Tell him we have a surprise for him." Sharon said.

JessiePeaks: I have a surprise for you tonight. Are you ready to be surprised?

Slylover: I guess I am ready. What is the surprise?

"Click here and tell him to accept." Sharon instructed. The link went out to Sly for the video image link.

JessiePeaks: See a link?

Slylover: Yes.

JessiePeaks: You know what to do and when to do it.

Sly clicked the link and was greeted by a moving image of his naked wife and girlfriend.

Slylover: Oh shit!

"Tell him Hi from me." Sharon said.

JessiePeaks: Your wife says hi and I say she tastes really good.

Jessie turned and kissed Sharon. She let her hand roam over her breast and Sharon opened her legs so her husband could watch Jessie insert fingers into the pussy he was married to.

Slylover: I have to get me one of these.

"See, I told you we wouldn't have to ask. He's going to have one by tomorrow." Sharon said. The two women laughed and Sly watched them.

Slylover: Why are you there instead of here?

JessiePeaks: I live here and am entertaining a friend for a couple of days.

Slylover: What are the two of you up to??? :-/

JessiePeaks: Just want to have fun you know. We just finished with that salesperson I told you about at the shoe store. She just left. What a fun date she was.

Slylover: I can't believe you two.

JessiePeaks: Your wife says "believe it" and wants you to get your cock out and stroke it while we play.

Slylover: What are you going to do?

JessiePeaks: Watch and see!!!

Sharon and Jessie stood up and went to the bed. They were careful to mount the bed in full view of the camera and started in a sixty nine position eating each other's pussies for her husband to watch. After several minutes of having their pleasure of each other Sharon returned to the computer and began typing.

JessiePeaks: See you Saturday. While I'm going you will have to rely on old lady five fingers for your pleasure. I have your whore with me. Bye. :)

Sharon closed the instant message window and the video feed. She smiled very big and Jessie could see that she was pleased with herself.

"Make love to me?" Sharon asked.

"I'd be happy to." Jessie replied. "I wasn't kidding about how good you taste."

Sharon put her knees on the bed and walked on them over to Jessie who lay down on her back. Sharon lowered her pussy over Jessie's mouth and they enjoyed each other until they fell to sleep naked and satisfied.

12