Meeting Lady Blue Moon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The restaurant's bar was now slowly filling with students from nearby U of K, and there were quite a few buff boy-toys , as well as nubile young coeds, for Erica to next provide some of her oral majesty. "Pick one out," I implored, stuffing the boy shorts into her quim as she moaned. "And don't feel you have to limit yourself to cock. There is some tasty-looking young pussy in her, also."

I nibbled on a slice of pineapple that had already been deeply wedged up her now-pulsing cunt and gently slapped her hands away each time she attempted to grope my dick, like a pony lazily swatting gnats with his tail. "Although, bonus points if you take two young men at once this time, in the unisex bathroom."

Erica immediately began to scan the growing crowd eagerly. This was turning into the oral equivalent of a game of no-limit poker, and Erica had a big pile of chips. I added an incentive, not that she seemed to need one. "If you do, I'll see to it that you get double-penetrated later on. We'll find a nice older man, and he and I will ravage your holes. No more age bias. Young cocks get your mouth, mature dicks gets your pussy and ass. Deal?"

I saw the uncertainly in Erica's eyes. Not panic, not yet, but I had taken her to the edge, and now it was time to pull her back. "Nah, just kiddin'." I rubbed her pussy again. It was still mercury-hot. "How 'bout you suck my dick on the way home, and then we'll go back to the hotel bar and you can pick out your second helping for the evening. Is that a better deal? You've more than proven to me both your cocksucking ability and courage! Now I think I want to be selfish and experience for myself."

Erica's eyes blazed with lust and she unbuttoned another button on her jacket, her mouth-watering tits all but spilling out onto the table, as she again stuck her hot tongue in my mouth. Truth be told, I couldn't wait much longer to have her lips, all of them, wrapped around my dick. "Call for the check! I want that cock. Yours, this time. You're such a sexy bastard."

********************

Enough of the teasing, too, I thought. It was time to get what I wanted!

As we got to the car and John gallantly opened the passenger door for me, I reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants as I rose up on tiptoes to lock my mouth to his. My breasts pressed firmly into his chest as our tongues dueled and I squeezed his impressive shaft through the fabric. Breaking off the kiss, I squatted before his groin, reached my hands up and unzipped his trousers.

Though the back of my head blocked the view any passersby might have, I was treated to a wonderful view of what I had been craving for the past two hours. I pulled his rock hard penis through his fly and began to lick slowly from the base the the purplish, blood engorged head. He was as delicious as I had hoped. Pulling his scrotum free of his pants, my mouth parted to allow his shaft to slide in across my velvety tongue.

Yum. I was in heaven. My head began to bob as my hand kneaded his balls. I took more and more of him in on each downstroke of my mouth, my vagina wet with anticipation. I could have continued like this, the taste of him was so arousing, but I needed more.

My hand wrapped around the base of his cock as I led him to the front of the car, which was angled into the parking space with the nose near a bush row. Others in the parking lot would only get a view of John standing behind me as I stepped out of my boy shorts, hiked the back of my skirt up, and spread my front over the hood of the vehicle.

"Fuck me here," I begged. "Fuck me now!"

********************

As Groucho Marx famously said, "Aah, the magic words!" I needed no further invitation and kicked my own trousers to the ground, the pants bunching around my ankles on the pavement, as I finally entered the promised land of Erica's sopping, married cunt.

Erica's sodden pussy trembled and convulsed around my hard dick as I waived any pretense of entering her with caution or gentleness. When a woman is bent over the hood of your car with her skirt up around her navel in public, it's a pretty safe bet that she craves a hot, hard, rough, deep fucking. And I was more than happy to oblige her desires.

Her cunt had been rising in temperature and humidity throughout the evening as I had digitally explored her folds, but now, as my cock found each private ridge of her intimate canals, her insides flamed like I had entered a churning inferno.

I swore at that moment I could have pounded nails through a 2 by 4, my cock was that stiff, and it wasn't long before I felt the engorged tip of my cockhead bumping against the immovable wall of her cervix, signaling that we had reached the bottom of this vaginal well.

Just to make sure, though, I assaulted Erica's swollen lips with even greater intensity, and her wails of ecstasy mixed with the slapping sounds of her big tits mashing against the hood of the vehicle, the noises echoing through the street, no doubt attracting the curiosity of anyone who happened to be within several blocks of this vigorous and brazen public fornication.

As I grabbed a handful of Erica's auburn hair and tugged on it firmly, evoking another squeal of delight from this sexy vixen getting roughly and royally fucked like a hood ornament with a gaping cunt, I saw two figures approach us tentatively. I had a choice to make. release Erica and gather up our scattered wardrobes and make a hasty retreat.

Or fuck her even harder and have a captive audience.

It was an easy decision, really.

As my heavy sack filled with the first indication of a massive, impending orgasm of my own, I recognized the figures walking towards us now, only feet away. One was the owner of the restaurant, a handsome man perhaps in his early fifties with more salt than pepper in his hair. The other was the chef who had come out to greet us during our meal, assuring everything was to our satisfaction. he was younger, maybe mid-thirties, tall, and had the countenance of a Spaniard, with dark, Mediterranean features.

"Evening, gents," I said nonchalantly, as though I wasn't balls-deep in a hot redhead's pussy in the middle of their parking lot. "We're just enjoying some dessert. Care to join us?"

But Erica, bless her slutty heart, was already on the same page, psychic as usual. She looked up and waved the men towards us with a wagging finger, and before one could say, 'Crepes Suzette', she had one hand wrapped around the chef's bulge, bracing herself on the car with the other hand as her lips tugged on the owner's zipper like a puppy attacking a chew-toy.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" She moaned loudly. "All three of you. Fuck me!"

********************

TO BE CONTINUED.

12