Meeting Melissa

Story Info
A knock at the door brings a new friendship.
2.9k words
4.54
92.5k
23
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written by a friend of mine, who asked that I post it for him. I will be glad to except any feedback on this story for him, and I will forward all responses for him to read.

My name is Jim, and I had just finished mowing the grass. It was only the middle of June and it was already 90 degrees outside. I hated to think what it was going to be like by late July and August. I went over to the fridge to get a cold soda and sat down at the table to cool off. I don't know how long I sat there day dreaming before I heard a knock at the door. I went to the door and when I opened it; I had to catch my breath. There at my front door stood a beautiful black woman. She stood about 5'6" tall, in heels. Beautiful long shiny black hair, perky breast and a nice bubble butt. She was dressed in a black dress that came to just above her knees.

I asked her if I could help her, and she told me her car had broke down, and she was trying to get to her uncles funeral. She asked me if she could use the phone to call her dealership. She also added that it was a brand new car, and she hadn't put but a little over 3,000 miles on it.

I introduced myself to her, and she told me her name was Melissa Baker. I told her I'd go look at it before she called. It may be something simple I could fix.

I went and got my small tool box from my truck, and then I told Melissa that if she wanted too she could stay in my house where it was cool and have a soda while I went and checked her car out. Before I left she told me the steering wheel had started shaking real bad. I went up the road to where she told me her car was, and I could see what the problem was as I drove up, Her front right wheel was cocked in under the car. She had a brand new car and the wheel bearings had gone bad. She was damn lucky the wheel hadn't come completely off.

I drove back to the house and she met me at the door and you could see the tears start to flow as I told her the bad news. I asked her where she bought the car, and I called the dealership for her. The service manager was a friend of mine and when I told him the problem, he told me the tow truck would be there in a couple of hours.

When I told Melissa what he had said, she sat down and put her head in her hands and started to cry again. I told her not to worry, because the car was still under warranty. She told me that that wasn't the reason she was crying. She said her aunt and uncle had raised her when her mom had died of cancer and that she needed to get to the funeral if for no other reason than to be there for her aunt.

My heart went out to her. I told her to go to my guest bathroom, freshen up and I would jump in the shower, get dressed, and then I would take her the thirty miles to the church. She thanked me for my trouble, got up from the kitchen table, came over to where I was sitting, bent over, and kissed me on the cheek. She smelled so good that I almost forgot that I was trying to be a gentleman. I told her it was my pleasure and stood up, hoping she didn't notice the erection in my jeans.

After I showered, I put some slacks on and then I put a shirt and tie on also. I looked in the mirror and said "not bad for a 25 yr. old bachelor." At least that's what I had been told by a few women. I am 6'3" tall and weighed 245 lbs. I have brown eyes with shoulder length brown hair that I put in a pony tail.

As I came into my living room she whistled.

"WOW you clean up nice".

I blushed and thanked her. I reached down and picked up my keys and told her we should be leaving.

While we were on our way to the small church we talked, and I found out that Melissa was 23 years old, single, no boy friend, and lived, and worked in the city. She worked as a real estate agent. The further down the road we went, the better friends we became.

Melissa asked me what I did for a living. I told her I worked for a company in Alaska. I worked three week's on and three weeks off. I also told her it was beautiful up there in the summer and cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey in the winter. She laughed for the first time since I met her. I told her she was beautiful when she laughs and smiles and that she should do it more often. She smiled again and reached over and put her hand on my hand. I felt a electric shock that went straight to my cock as she did.

When we got to the church I told Melissa that I would wait out side and if she didn't have a ride home I would take her home. She told me that that was ludicrous. I was going to go in and sit with her because she was going to need a strong shoulder to lean on. I couldn't get out of it no matter what i said.

I hate to admit this, but I was nervous as hell. I had been raised to be prejudiced. Even though I didn't believe in it, There was a hint of my up bringing shining through. My father and his better than thou ways was why I left home to start with. Not to mention the state.

We got stared at big time as we walked in and Melissa shocked me when she intertwined our fingers as we walked up to the casket. Melissa turned to me, reached up, wrapped her arms around my neck and burst into tears when she saw her uncle. I told her to go ahead and let it go. I told her not to hold it in. Her aunt came up to us and introduced herself to me and to console Melissa. They held each other and cried for a few more minutes.

After that we went and sat by her aunt, Melissa held my hand all the way through the service in the church and I stood behind her with my hands on her shoulders as she sat by her aunt at grave side.

When we left the grave yard we went to her aunt's house and there was enough food there to feed a small army. We ate and visited for awhile. When I told Melissa i was fixing to head home, she told her aunt she had to leave. Even though, I had told her earlier that one of her cousins and his wife, had volunteered to take her home.

After we got in the truck, Melissa slid over beside me and put her head on my shoulder and her hand on my knee. I lazily laid my hand on her knee and squeezed softly. She moaned lightly and in a few minutes she fell asleep.

I needed to change clothes before I took Melissa home. So, just before we got to my house, I squeezed Melissa's thigh lightly and said her name. She opened her eye's and pouted a little. I couldn't help but laugh when she said in a little girls voice that she was sleeping too good. I told her why I was stopping and asked her if she wanted to stay in the truck or come inside while I changed clothes. She said she would come in because she had to use the bathroom.

I didn't notice when instead of going into the guest bathroom, Melissa went to mine. As I went into the kitchen, I called after her and asked if she wanted anything to drink. She yelled back no. From where my kitchen is located I couldn't tell which bathroom she was in.

After I got a glass of water, I went to my bedroom. When I went in I checked to make sure the bathroom door was shut for her privacy. Just after I took my shirt and tie off, I heard Melissa clear her throat. When I turned around I saw a delicious site. Melissa was standing in the door way of my bathroom nude. Her nipples were hard and when I let my gaze wander down to her pussy, I noticed that she didn't hardly have any hair at all down there. She must have been trimming the hair just short of shaving.

As Melissa walked toward me she told me that if my jaw got any lower, my tongue and jaw would be on the floor. She told me that I was the sweetest man she had ever met and that she wanted to thank me properly. Just before she got to me I put my hand up and told her she didn't have to do this. Her answer was to drop to her knees, unbuckle my belt, and unsnap, and unzip my pants. She then reached in my pants and pulled out my stiffening cock. Melissa stroked my cock a couple times and told me she knew from earlier that day that I would have a nice cock.

Melissa licked the head of my cock and then up and down the shaft, just as she took the head into her mouth, she monad. I reached up and grabbed her by the hair and started slowly fucking her mouth. When my cock reached the back of her throat, she grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled me to her. I monad loudly as I felt the head of my cock slide down her throat.

Melissa looked up at me and it seemed like she was smiling. When I turned her hair loose, she started rocking back and forth. After a couple minutes of this, she slid back and took my cock out of her mouth and told me she loved the taste of my pre-cum. I told her if she kept sucking my cock that way she would be able to taste a lot more. This time I knew for sure she had smiled. She then took my cock back into her mouth and down her throat.

It felt so fucking good. I started fucking Melissa's mouth faster and faster, the closer I got. Just before I reached the point of no return I yelled too Melissa that I was about to cum. I just wanted to give her a chance to pull my cock out of her mouth. She pulled back until all that was left in her mouth was the head of my cock. My first spurt hit the back of her throat and it caused her to gag but that didn't stop her. She kept pumping my cock and tried to swallow all of the cum, But some dribbled out of her mouth and dripped off her chin onto her beautiful black breast. I shot at least six or seven times. I believe the last two or three was more dribbles than spurts.

When I finally stopped cumming, Melissa looked up at me and let my softening cock slip out of her mouth. She licked my cum off her lips and took her finger and wiped the cum off her chin and sucked her finger clean. Then she stood up and offered the breast to me that had my cum on it. I leaned down and licked my cum off and swallowed it. Then I sucked and nibbled on her nipple. She moaned loudly and even louder when I reached down and stroked her clit. I eased my finger lower and entered Melissa's very, very wet pussy.

I raised up, stepped out of my pants and picked Melissa up. I couldn't believe how light she felt in my arms. As I started to step toward the bed, she pulled my head down to her lips and we shared our first kiss. I got a little light headed at first because I had never been kissed so intensely. Our tongues touched and then they seemed to fight over the domination of each others mouth. When I reached the bed, I laid her down and then I laid down beside her.

I started kissing Melissa again and then I started kissing and nibbling my way down her body. When I got to her belly button I got up and knelt between her legs. I licked around her clit, teasing her. She begged me to lick her clit and make her cum. When I did start licking her clit, she grabbed my head and pulled me tighter to her pussy. I started sucking hard on her love button. Then I eased a couple of fingers in her pussy and curled them up so I could reach her g spot. When I rubbed her g spot she started bucking and screaming as she came. She came so hard and had so much juice flowing, I thought she had peed in my mouth until I realized it was thick, slippery, and damn tasty.

I laid down beside Melissa and pulled her to me. She was laying in my arms, breathing hard and shaking like a leaf. She told me that was the first time she had ever cum that hard. Not to mention it was the first time anybody had ever eaten her pussy.

I asked her why no one had ever ate her. She told me that the few men she had went to bed with wanted her to suck their cocks but refused to eat her pussy. Melissa told me that I was also the first white man she had ever been with.

I told her that she was my first interracial encounter also. As I was telling her why I had moved so far from home she started stroking my cock. Her small hand was so soft and it felt so good that I started forgetting what I had just said every time she rubbed the pre-cum over the sensitive head of my cock.

Melissa got tickled at me. When I realized that she was laughing at my expense, I started tickling her and we rolled around on the bed until she wound up on top of me. I laid still as I felt her warm pussy sitting on my hard shaft. She sat up and then raised up on her knees a little, reached back, grabbed my cock and placed the fat head at the entrance of her dripping pussy. We both moaned when she eased down and my cock entered her pussy for the first time. She was so tight and sooo, sooo wet. It took all the control I had to keep from pushing all of my cock up into her.

I looked down at her pussy as she started slowly easing her pussy down on me. The site of my white cock sliding into her black pussy looked so erotic, that I moaned. Melissa looked down to see what I was looking at and gasped. She told me that the contrast of the color of our bodies was so fucking stimulating.

As soon as I felt her sit all the way down on me, I reached up, wrapped my arms around her and rolled over. Melissa squealed, wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist, and moaned as I started to slowly thrust in and out of her. Even though she was so wet, she was just as tight. I started picking up the pace of my thrusts. Melissa moaned louder the faster I got. Soon I was pounding in and out of her faster and faster. She started calling out my name and scratching my back as her orgasm overtook her.

With Melissa being so tight, cumming so hard and her screaming. I wasn't able to last very long. With a final thrust I emptied my load deep inside her pussy. I was breathing so hard and felt so drained, that I thought I was going to pass out. When my cock started going soft, I rolled off of Melissa and she went down and licked my cum and her juices off my cock. After a couple of minutes she came up and we kissed softly. I was able to taste the results of our love making and I loved it.

The sun had gone down and the only light in the room was coming from the bathroom. I could see the gleam in Melissa's eyes as she looked at me. I asked her if she wanted to spend the night or did she want me to take her home. She told me that with the next day being Saturday, plus the fact that she had the next two weeks off. She was in no hurry. I told her that I wasn't in any hurry for her to leave either. I then sat up, pulled the cover over us and we drifted off into a deep sleep.